The toolset covers all the off page aspects in the most accurate and detailed manner that you can find on the market. From competitor analysis, full backlink profile analysis, link risk management to different methods of advanced link prospecting, including prospecting of indirect links from our competition, link monitoring, and other useful features. With the release of Penguin 4.0, checking the safety of the backlinks and having a healthy backlink profile over time, became a must. LINK DETOX helps you to detect all the spammy backlinks and the LORT tool lets you calculate the impact of links before you even build them.
Just amazing! I highly recommend Link Research Tools to everyone, who wants to stay ahead of the competition.
- fast Google penalty recovery
- keeps a healthy backlink profile
- calculates the opportunity or risk of potential links that are not built yet, so you can go only after the good ones
- gives you fresh data from 26 link sources and lets you analyze the full backlink profile. Google search console gives you only a sample of your backlink profile.
- powerful link prospecting made easy
- possibility to connect with Pitchbox (professional outreach tool for link removal and link building campaigns), SEMRUSH, Ahrefs, GSC
- Ability to create the most thorough link profile reports in minutes.
- Has a great competitor analysis, to help understand how we can better leverage our link building to out perform them.
- The built in Disavow tool is always handy to have around within the dashboard.
- Not for newcomers to SEO simply because its vast array of features may hinder them.
- Is quite pricey too; so for small businesses etc., it's probably not a viable option.
- Recover and protect your site from Google Penalties by cleaning up your backlink profile
- Get the most comprehensive backlink analysis possible for your own and your competitors' sites
- Compare your competitors with your own site and learn how to outrank them by doing just a little better
- Review and evaluate new found link opportunities
- Find out who is ranking well for the keywords in your niche and identify new SEO opportunities
- Spot trends in the speed of link building and identify spikes that could harm you
- Monitor your backlinks and check if they are still active
- Adding short how-to videos for creating reports on help pages
Link Research Tools Review: "LRT is the best link analysis tool in the world. You MUST use it every day!"
I am a HUGE fan of their Link Detox tool which is an absolute must for every SEO expert. Link audits are crucial to every website's success and with LRT both myself and my clients can rest assured about the safety and well-being of their businesses.
Thank you, Christoph! Keep up the incredible work!
- Quick Links - it provides an outrageously thorough backlink profile in no time. You can see mentions of a URL and what anchor text is connected to you instantly.
- Disavow - using the disavow tool has helped clean up some of our particularly toxic clients in a very quick way. It's amazing.
- Comparing competitors - looking at our competitors and being able to see what link juice they have and how we can utilize that is wonderful.
- Accessibility - the layout is not as intuitive as it should be. Of course, this is a professional tool and not meant for the faint of heart. However, the design elements could be more intuitive.
- Redundant tools - our company utilizes several of the tools to help audit and augment our client profiles. Some of the tools may be a bit redundant. However, it's not a terribly big deal, as we just don't use those tools.
- Limited searches for certain price points - I understand that there has to be competitive pricing especially with the level that Link Research Tools is offering. However, it would be nice to have unlimited searches.