Linkdex Enterprise SEO Platform Review: "Linkdex - An Affordable, Entry Level, Enterprise SEO Platform"
- Share of Search is awesome! It is one of the primary features we use and talks about with our clients and it always makes its way on to our monthly dashboards. Being able to assess your organic coverage in comparison with your competition is extremely focused and drives action.
- Content 360 allows you to not only see areas which have SEO issues and how many keywords the page is ranking for, but it also integrates data from Google Analytics - showing engagement and value metrics. This lets you quickly assess whether you are going to optimizing a page that is trafficked frequently or if you are optimizing a page that no one cares about.
- It is a comprehensive SEO platform. Linkdex incorporates not only base SEO tools like issue tracking, keyword rankings, etc., but its integration with Google Analytics and Search Console provide an even clearer picture - helping you prioritize your optimization work. In addition, it has content strategy tools within the platform to help you plan your next blog post or content update by sharing competitive analysis and showing online authors - so you know where to look and who to reach out to if you are link building.
- While on-boarding was done relatively well, with recurring meeting and even the account rep logging into our account and doing some of the grunt work for us, Linkdex is a bit of a beast to setup and configure to get the full potential out of the platform. So you cannot expect to get immediate value out of it on day one.
- Dashboarding and Report Generation capabilities could be better, as the visualizations are somewhat limited and lack filter abilities where needed. This can cause additional work of exporting data and manipulating it manually. Depending on scenarios, this could be solved using the API; however, for those don't want to go that route, this would create a gap.
- Lack of integrations. It would be ideal to pull in additional data points beyond the out of the box Google Analytics, Search Console, and Twitter options. Facebook, YouTube, and other social media and marketing platforms would help make the data set more robust.
Linkdex Enterprise SEO Platform Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Linkdex Enterprise SEO Platform
Linkdex Enterprise SEO platform from the UK company Linkdex is a cloud-based search engine optimization platform featuring integrated search visibility, market share, and content performance reporting and multi-channel campaign management tools with a focus on organic marketing. It touts data rich yet comprehensible reporting leading to actionable business intelligence.
Would-be users may book a demonstration for their company of this enterprise level, multi-national product. Based in London and New York, Linkdex is backed by Oxford Capital, who led a major funding round for Linkdex in early 2014.
Linkdex Enterprise SEO Platform Technical Details