Score 8.5 out of 10
LinkedIn Sales Navigator

What is LinkedIn Sales Navigator?

LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a sales intelligence software solution offered by LinkedIn.

Best Lead Sourcing Tool

August 31, 2022
We use Sales Nav to source leads it provides a broad variety of filters that let us narrow down our search results. It offers insights and …

Expensive, But Awesome!

April 28, 2022
I've been using LinkedIn Sales Navigator for the past 5 years now. It's a powerful database tool for customer relationship management, as …

• Company information (171)
  • Advanced search (173)
  • Identification of new leads (171)
  • List quality (167)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and make your voice heard!

Professional

per month

Team

per license

Enterprise

Contact sales team

Features

Prospecting

Features related to generating leads and finding new contacts.

8Avg 7.8

Sales Intelligence Data Standards

How well does the contact, company, and industry information provided by the SI tool meet the user’s needs? Is the availability and quality of data satisfactory?

7.9Avg 7.8

Data Augmentation & Lead Qualification

Features around contact data management and lead intelligence.

7.7Avg 7.7

Sales Intelligence Email Features

Features that support sending emails to leads, especially initial emails to a list of prospects. May gather additional sales intelligence based on email engagement, adding additional info to the contact record and/or contributing to lead prioritization.

6.9Avg 7.9

What is LinkedIn Sales Navigator?

LinkedIn Sales Navigator Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

Reviewers rate Company information highest, with a score of 8.5.

The most common users of LinkedIn Sales Navigator are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).

Angelica Cleofe | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The price is slightly higher, but I believe it is worthwhile. You are guaranteed an equal return on investment. I recommend looking into the pricing. Smaller businesses require this tool for growth, but cost may be an issue.
  • One positive impact is that it has helped me prepare for meetings by understanding a person's work history and educational background, so I can better establish rapport.
  • For certain important connections, introductions or messages, it has helped me get my foot in the door and it may well have gotten me introductions where I wouldn't have received them before.
  • Because of the pricing and limited credits, it is hard to quantify for me if the results are worth the costs, even if I can point to some client introductions that have been made through Sales Navigator or an increase in my personal network.
VIKAS TIWARI (L.I.O.N) | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Sales Navigator has increased efficiency a lot as things are quite simpler on the research part.
  • The latest news about the companies are helpful as well as they help to make a customized response for a prospect regarding the current trend in the company or industry.
  • I have got few clients following the news on the navigator about the prospective companies.
June 17, 2021

Great Outreach Tool

• Helped warm up a few leads that I was having trouble getting in touch with via phone and email
  • Allowed me to better identify the key stakeholders at companies I was targeting
  • Kept me up to date on what was happening with my prospects and their companies.
  • Increased Efficiency- Has cut down lead list creation time substantially
  • Time Saver - has saved time and energy of duplicating efforts with the introduction of Lists
  • Increased Meetings/ Opportunity - has helped achieve meetings created otherwise would have not occurred
  • Being able to reach people that would otherwise be completely unreachable is vital in sales.
  • LinkedIn Sales Navigator saves me time every day by making it easy to find and connect with people.
  • Customer acquisition costs are lower because using the tool allows us to find prospects more quickly.
  • It helped me forecast a lot better. Sometimes not knowing who power is or who makes the decisions can deter a sale. By knowing who is someone's boss and then being able to connect with them or at least reference them during calls helps me know who needs to do what.
  • I've made a dozen sales by LI Navigator telling me an old prospect has changed jobs. I've reached out to those people and they pushed our product to new company. Having that information in an alert right when it happens is key.