Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Company information (171)8.585%
- Advanced search (173)8.383%
- Identification of new leads (171)8.383%
- List quality (167)8.080%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and make your voice heard!
Contact sales team
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Getting us more leads and increasing sales
- It would be very difficult to be successful in talent acquisition and not use LinkedIn Sales Navigator, so it's very valuable.
- Higher quality leads, more quality sales
- Correct contact information
- Positive: Reduced TAT on Database Building
- Positive: Quality Qualification and Research on Inbound Leads
- The price is slightly higher, but I believe it is worthwhile. You are guaranteed an equal return on investment. I recommend looking into the pricing. Smaller businesses require this tool for growth, but cost may be an issue.
- Generating new leads
- Bulid your B2B networking
- Provides the contact information and company profile as per the business requirements
- targeted outreach- more prospect engagement
- better research to sense prospects willingness for conversation
- great industry highlights on job roles
- One positive impact is that it has helped me prepare for meetings by understanding a person's work history and educational background, so I can better establish rapport.
- For certain important connections, introductions or messages, it has helped me get my foot in the door and it may well have gotten me introductions where I wouldn't have received them before.
- Because of the pricing and limited credits, it is hard to quantify for me if the results are worth the costs, even if I can point to some client introductions that have been made through Sales Navigator or an increase in my personal network.
- have gained a lot of connections that have turned into sales
- Increased revenue dramatically.
- Increased access to Clients that otherwise would be very difficult to reach.
- Strengthened our business by providing continuous access to new markets.
- Less time prospecting unqualified people/companies
- alerts when contacts move jobs that we have a good relationship with
- [In my experience] absolutely zero ROI despite many attempts to make it work
- Sales Navigator has increased efficiency a lot as things are quite simpler on the research part.
- The latest news about the companies are helpful as well as they help to make a customized response for a prospect regarding the current trend in the company or industry.
- I have got few clients following the news on the navigator about the prospective companies.
- Deeper customer product use i.e. stickiness
- Reduces customer churn
- Increases numbers of new customers through prospecting
- New leads
- More business
- Increase in Sales Pipeline and Opportunities
- Enables Social Selling
- Great Prospecting Network
- Helped warm up a few leads that I was having trouble getting in touch with via phone and email
- Allowed me to better identify the key stakeholders at companies I was targeting
- Kept me up to date on what was happening with my prospects and their companies.
- Quicker to get from initial call to intro meeting
- Speeding up the prospecting cycle
- Warm introductions via mutual contacts
- Increased Efficiency- Has cut down lead list creation time substantially
- Time Saver - has saved time and energy of duplicating efforts with the introduction of Lists
- Increased Meetings/ Opportunity - has helped achieve meetings created otherwise would have not occurred
- It has helped us identify leads
- It has saved us time in searches, which in return saves money
- It makes our team more efficient
- It allows us to sell and to market to our clients at the same time
- Increased revenue
- Reduction in sales cycle
- Improved sales process
- Helped improve our market share
- Being able to reach people that would otherwise be completely unreachable is vital in sales.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator saves me time every day by making it easy to find and connect with people.
- Customer acquisition costs are lower because using the tool allows us to find prospects more quickly.
- LinkedIn augments the use of other lists and methods to find candidates.
- It cuts the time needed to identify target companies by many times.
- The personalized presentation helps sales people prep good approach strategies.
- It helped me forecast a lot better. Sometimes not knowing who power is or who makes the decisions can deter a sale. By knowing who is someone's boss and then being able to connect with them or at least reference them during calls helps me know who needs to do what.
- I've made a dozen sales by LI Navigator telling me an old prospect has changed jobs. I've reached out to those people and they pushed our product to new company. Having that information in an alert right when it happens is key.