Score 8.5 out of 10
LinkedIn Sales Navigator

What is LinkedIn Sales Navigator?

LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a sales intelligence software solution offered by LinkedIn.

Best Lead Sourcing Tool

August 31, 2022

Expensive, But Awesome!

April 28, 2022

• Company information (171)
  • Advanced search (173)
  • Identification of new leads (171)
  • List quality (167)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and make your voice heard!

Professional

per month

Team

per license

Enterprise

Contact sales team

Features

Prospecting

Features related to generating leads and finding new contacts.

8Avg 7.8

Sales Intelligence Data Standards

How well does the contact, company, and industry information provided by the SI tool meet the user’s needs? Is the availability and quality of data satisfactory?

7.9Avg 7.8

Data Augmentation & Lead Qualification

Features around contact data management and lead intelligence.

7.7Avg 7.7

Sales Intelligence Email Features

Features that support sending emails to leads, especially initial emails to a list of prospects. May gather additional sales intelligence based on email engagement, adding additional info to the contact record and/or contributing to lead prioritization.

6.9Avg 7.9

What is LinkedIn Sales Navigator?

LinkedIn Sales Navigator Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

Reviewers rate Company information highest, with a score of 8.5.

The most common users of LinkedIn Sales Navigator are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).

We use Sales Nav to source leads it provides a broad variety of filters that let us narrow down our search results. It offers insights and connections that I wouldn't have discovered on my own, as well as quick access to people's LinkedIn profiles. We wish to connect with more contacts and prospects, something that was difficult to do with other tools. Since we started using Sales Nav, life has been simpler.
In the talent acquisition space, if you're not using LinkedIn, you're missing out on a large segment of the available candidate pool. There are a few different membership levels to choose from, but we chose LinkedIn Sales Navigator because we liked the additional filters it provides to enable you to really drill down into the background and experience you're looking for in a particular search. It also gives you more InMails, which are important when you can't find a personal email or phone number for someone.
Jim Peake | TrustRadius Reviewer
Really disappointing because I cannot pull in Sales Navigator leads and contacts into my CRM which is Salesforce. A complete waste of time in my opinion plus they advertise that you can upgrade but you can't because you have to be able to buy 20 Sales Navigator licenses in order to pull in the data to the CRM which is Salesforce. Defeats the whole purpose of the product and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is now trying to become my CRM and it is not a CRM. Total waste of time I feel.
Vuyile Mthethwa | TrustRadius Reviewer
One of the LinkedIn premium products that we use at Happy Hope Dweller is Sales Navigator. This gives us a comprehensive view of everyone in our database and allows us to focus on the highest-priority prospects. We use LinkedIn Sales Navigator in our organization to keep track of customers and prospects.
I've been using LinkedIn Sales Navigator for the past 5 years now. It's a powerful database tool for customer relationship management, as well as hunting new prospective clients. In easier words, it puts order to chaotic TAM. The scope of use-cases ranges from researching to hunting, farming, sharing, searching as well as capturing important notes.
Angelica Cleofe | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is extremely simple to search for and filter leads. I particularly like the ability to filter companies based on revenue, market, and technologies used (some software apps charge $500 or more for this). I haven't used the email feature yet, but it's convenient to have everything you need for lead generation in one place.
Swetha Ravikumar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Linkedin Sales Navigator is very helpful for business development and sales generation. LinkedIn Sales Navigator is primarily used for prospecting and prospect analysis such as finding the relevant contact and decision-makers of the organisation. With the help of advanced filters, we can filter out the lead company (account) and lead contact. Used to send emails to the prospect. Sales Navigator helps to identify the company details like location, employees and industries, etc
Leverage SalesNav for prospecting. I love the ability to send messages if you aren't connected to the contact directly and the filter criteria searching for specific job functions or even geography can allow us to be more targeted in our outreach. LinkedIn Sales Navigatorhas great ability to build out lead lists or even prospects for a specific account, and alert you on any activity that may beneficial to use in your messages.
To my knowledge I'm the only one in my department who uses [LinkedIn Sales Navigator]. I use it to find out information on clients who I will be meeting (where they went to school, where they've worked etc. to find common interests) and also as another way to network with and meet prospective clients.
Rod Thompson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Sales Navigator to find new prospects for our business. In today's online world, it can be difficult to zero in on decision-making prospects. Sales Navigator is the best online resource for locating and contacting the individuals (and sometimes organizations) that are our target market.
I've implemented and trained two different organizations on using LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify high-value prospect companies and decision-makers, to uncover insights about the prospects being targeted, and to integrate InMail into outreach sales cadences.
VIKAS TIWARI (L.I.O.N) | TrustRadius Reviewer
Sales Navigator is used in our Business Development department. It is very easy to use and one can customize the filters to narrow down the search. It has reduced the problems of lead clashing, wastage of time. We can even save our account search or lead search so that we can resume from where we had left last time.
Kelly Wasden | TrustRadius Reviewer
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is currently being used across all of our Go To Market teams within the company and has been for the past few years. It has been widely successful at helping our SDR team to identify additional stakeholders as well as connections within our own company for introductions and making the appointments easier to set. Within our growth team, it has been successful in helping understand what additional whitespace is out there within an organization and then using the messaging feature to start warming up the potential new lines of business. It's helped shed a lot of light as to how large or deep the company is for us.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is used across our Sales and CS teams (including SDRs and BDRs). It helps the team prospect customers and reach out to the right people in the company who would ultimately either be influencers or the decision makers. It provides them an easy way to target such audience.
Yee Yek | TrustRadius Reviewer
All of our sales reps use it for social selling tactics. It's candidly it's own market: there aren't many large-enough competitors out there for LinkedIn, and if you want to be able to contact prospects (i.e. people not in your network) on LinkedIn in a meaningful way, then you'll almost always have to use sales navigator. Not that this is necessarily a problem, but just pointing out the obvious: it addresses a problem it makes.
June 17, 2021

Great Outreach Tool

The sales department utilizes [LinkedIn] Sales Navigator as an additional tool for outreach. It's becoming tougher to reach people by phone and email what with all the spam calls and emails that go out so this just adds another touch that can help to get our name out there to our prospects.

[LinkedIn] Sales Navigator is also great for working with larger companies and targeting several people at an organization rather than focusing on one individual. Especially at larger enterprise-level companies, there can be multiple decision makers or people involved in the buying process so having a means to reach out to them directly can be really beneficial.

I think it's a great tool in addition to phone and email. Don't rely on [LinkedIn] Sales Navigator alone for prospect outreach.
Matthew Bernstein | TrustRadius Reviewer
LinkedIn Sales Navigator has been deployed across the entire sales team at my company over the course of the last 3 months. In this time, salespersons have used the tool as a prospecting aide, helping to find the right contact and being able to suggest new contacts and/or companies to go after.
Each rep has access to use LinkedIn Sales Navigator as a prospecting tool or just general networking. It’s a great way to put together lists of companies, individual prospects, or both. Setting alerts for companies when they have been in the news with relevant information for the purposes of prospecting is also a great feature.
Both myself and the CEO are using it to grow the business by finding new leads but also by informing our current customers of recent press and new innovations. I personally use it to find leads internationally--it is a very convenient and reputable platform. I call it the Facebook of the business world because in addition to just finding leads, you can share important information on your feed.
Ritika Dhar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Sales Navigator is being used in our organization by our Sales and Marketing team for prospecting and research. It is one of a kind tool that helps you leverage the professional network on Linkedin for your sales engagement . We use it for researching into accounts, finding the right persona and engaging with them. It has helped in lead generation and has helped close more deals and engage with multiple stakeholders in any account.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is used primarily for the sales and sales support departments within our company. We use it to research people and organizations, keep track of what's happening with our contacts in the news, and to identify decision makers and potential champions for our products and services. It's an incredibly useful tool.
I used LinkedIn Sales Navigator as both a sales/marketing tool and a basic research tool. In my position, I create content as well as market. Sales navigator is invaluable as tool to track movement and trends across position titles.
I think anyone who uses LinkedIn to look at employees or hierarchy at a company needs a LinkedIn Sales Navigator license. Our SDR and sales team use it here and I can't imagine going from using it and then not being able to. For SDR teams I think it's self exclamatory why one would need it. For sales, it depends. At this current company I'm at, sometimes I'm told I need to wait on "my manager" or this or that person's boss. Sometimes those people don't tell me who those people are. By being able to find that person through LinkedIn searching and other cool features helped me prospect better and go through a sale more effectively.