Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Very easy to use.
- Easy to tag to contacts, accounts, and opportunities separately and at the same time.
- Minimally invasive into the rest of my workflow.
- The plug-in for Outlook needs to be reset every couple of months.
- It does not tag e-mails sent from mobile devices (or we haven't figured out how to do that yet).
- Adding emails is a breeze.
- Creating contacts/leads from outlook is as simple as highlight, drag and drop.
- Additional customization to allow you to bring in associates custom objects.
- Installation is a bit tricky for non tech savvy users.
- Ability to sort/filter search results when looking for additional records.
- The ability to mass create multiple contacts/leads from an email would be nice.
LinkPoint Connect Scorecard Summary
What is LinkPoint Connect?
LinkPoint Connect promises to streamline data entry and access by enabling users to instantly view CRM data within their email client. This sales intelligence solution integrates Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM data in Outlook or IBM Notes.
According to the vendor, key capabilities include:
- View real-time Salesforce data without ever leaving your email. Click on an email, and the LinkPoint Connect Side Panel instantly displays that contact’s information directly from Salesforce.
- Record emails to Salesforce when sending or receiving messages. LinkPoint Connect makes it easy to associate emails with the right contacts and opportunities with just a few clicks.
- Create new records with ease…and without the hassle of copy and paste actions between your email and CRM. Drag and drop email signatures or leverage Smart Forms to create new records.
- Sync calendars, contacts, and tasks with one-way or two-way sync between email and the CRM with independent rules.
- And with an upgraded Desktop Plus Edition, users have the added capability to log meeting notes that map directly to Salesforce fields. Choose the questions or data that mean the most to your organization's workflow, and LinkPoint Connect will prompt you team to input their meeting feedback.
- PC installation and web cloud access.
LinkPoint Connect Screenshots
LinkPoint Connect Integrations
LinkPoint Connect Competitors
LinkPoint Connect Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
|LinkPoint Connect for Outlook + Salesforce||$192||per user, per year|
|LinkPoint Connect for IBM Notes + Salesforce||$228||per user, per year|
|LinkPoint Connect for Outlook + Microsoft Dynamics CRM||$192||per user, per year|
|LinkPoint Connect for IBM Notes + Microsoft Dynamics CRM||$228||per user, per year|
Subscriptions are billed annually. Discounts available for non-profits. Volume discounts available. LinkPoint Connect Solutions are available for Outlook and IBM Notes users. These include preconfigured implementations for Advologix, Apto, Apttus, FinancialForce.com, Jobscience, Navatar, Pardot, Salesforce Shield, and TaskRay.
LinkPoint Connect Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
LinkPoint Connect Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Norwegian, Danish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Italian|