Linnworks is an inventory management software offering from Linn-Systems. It includes features such as multi-channel software and order management.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Xk/5x/KXORW65SBS5K.pngLinnworks - The Order Management SystemLinnworks is used within our company to fully manage our operations. It does every day to day task that is needed and allows us to run with less staff than would be required had we not had Linnworks. Having experienced Linnworks in a previous job, from day 1 of starting my business I started out on the old free Linnworks account, and since then have upgraded to a professional account, which allows me to manage all of our stock on 20+ marketplaces, with a total stock level of over 40,000 items. It keeps everything in sync, manages our invoicing and fulfillment, prints our shipping labels and marks orders as dispatched. I do not think my business would be where it is today.,Ease of use for both me and my colleagues Manages all inventory on multiple channels and marketplaces Simple method of printing invoices and shipping labels saves so much time and requires no manual input,I find Linnworks to be a complete system and cannot really think to add to it sadly. Any questions or issues can be easily resolved by the support team Linnworks is constantly expanding, which does cause some training challenges but all in all I have no real "cons" in Linnworks.,10,Linnworks has allowed me to grow from a one-man business to a multi-million-pound international business with 8 employees. Linnworks gives me the freedom to do what I want to do, rather than day to day tasks like managing inventory The ease of use and addition of new users to the system makes new staff members easy to get up to speed with the software.,,SIGNIFYD, BigCommerce, Dropbox
Linnworks

Linnworks Reviews

Linnworks
Filter 2 vetted Linnworks reviews and ratings
Richard Wilson profile photo
March 14, 2017

Review: "Linnworks - The Order Management System"

• Ease of use for both me and my colleagues
  • Manages all inventory on multiple channels and marketplaces
  • Simple method of printing invoices and shipping labels saves so much time and requires no manual input
  • I find Linnworks to be a complete system and cannot really think to add to it sadly.
  • Any questions or issues can be easily resolved by the support team
  • Linnworks is constantly expanding, which does cause some training challenges but all in all I have no real "cons" in Linnworks.
If someone came to me considering starting a business involving stock, being sold, I would definitely advise them to try Linnworks in order to make life so much easier. When I started out, as a one man business, it was LInnworks that allowed me to grow to a level that I needed to take on staff. I think that without Linnworks, I would still have a one man business.
Read Richard Wilson's full review