Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Listrak, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Listrak, headquartered in Pennsylvania, offers a customer data and marketing platform for retailers that features email marketing with social network engagement, abandoned cart rescue, and in-store data / information retrieval. Listrak is retail-specific and helps create an integrated and personalized customer experience across physical stores, ecommerce stores, social networks, or email, helping retail entities of widely varying sizes, small to large, to achieve their marketing goals.
Listrak offers a 1:1 demonstration of their product, which is extensible via an XML-based API and many built in integrations with various other platforms (e.g. ecommerce). Listrak presents consulting expertise from implementation support to creative and strategic support as well, for both in-person retail and ecommerce marketing optimization.
- Email is our most profitable channel thanks to Listrak optimization.
- Creative asset development has been the biggest roadblock to some of the recommendations that the Listrak team has made to us.
- Email capture via modal has been instrumental in our building our list.
- The alerts email suite increased sales.
- Shopping cart abandonment increased sales.
- Increasing our awareness of effective marketing email campaigns
- Reducing the effectiveness of our campaigns due to the complexity of software and inability to cancel our contract despite being LOYAL customers for 2 years.
- Currently, it has not been as positive as I had hoped due to the challenges previously mentioned. I'm optimistic this will turn around.
- A huge ROI! Email accounts for a very, very significant portion of our overall company revenue (especially when you compare cost vs sales).
- They help me understand information that Google Analytics cannot show (e.g., how certain split tests perform regarding revenue, when the campaign parameters are the same) and of course show us engagement info.
- The only big negative is that, because it requires knowledge of HTML/CSS, taking a vacation is very difficult for me because I'm the only one managing our email program. None of our other marketing team members know enough to help me when I'm swamped or need extended time off. If only that really customizable builder were available......... ;)
- Listrak has definitely had positive impact on bottom line for sales and marketing purposes
- Pricing model for us has worked as needed
- Definitely feel comfortable recommending Listrak to professional contacts and connections across numerous industry groups
- We have very few emails that go out that do not provide a ROI for us. We have some emails that are not intended for conversions but if we keep the links to the site on the informational or segmented emails we usually end up with a few sales as a by product. For us it has been worth the investment.
- The one thing we are having issue with right now is not a Listrak problem specifically, just a marketing issue in general. The new GDPR laws are pretty strict about marketing outside the US and the penalties are significant. We have a large portion of our business overseas so this has been difficult to navigate.
- Ability to execute dynamic content & intricately segmented email campaigns has made a hugely positive impact on our marketing capabilities while maintaining a large database.
- Listrak does cost slightly more than its competition, therefore making me (the consumer) look a little harder at our ROI since implementing Listrak as our primary digital marketing platform. All-in-all, it is safe to say that Listrak has definitely had a positive impact on our overall business goals of creating campaigns that increase customer engagement, click-thru rates, and most importantly conversions.
- High deliverability yields higher ROI
- The speed of message development and quality of user interface means marketing campaigns are delivered faster.
- Complex conversations help deliver highly-relevant messaging, yielding better ROI.
- Positive impact: Our marketing email is now handled off-site, which has solved problem of our internally-sent emails being marked as spam.
- Negative impact: More of our marketing messages are getting caught by spam filters. But that comes with the territory.