May 17, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Yosa Addiss's full review
Pros and Cons
- Device previews of email marketing messages cut down on our email testing time and help our team be more efficient.
- Analytics: the analytics such as devices used to open an email, and especially the amount of time individuals spend reading an email are very helpful.
- Spam test: having a 3rd party report that shows spammy content both to our internal marketing and reviews for clients helps add weight to our team's opinions.
- A drag and drop editor for creating emails would be a total game changer for Litmus.
- I would love to see click activity on emails.
- Integration with ESPs to append Litmus stats to regular email reporting.