Reviews (1-3 of 3)
LiveChat Scorecard Summary
What is LiveChat?
LiveChat serves as a customer service platform with live chat support, help desk and web analytics functionalities, with the goal of allowing users to provide 24/7 support to customers.
The core feature of the software is its chat tool, where both service and sales team can answer customers' questions in real time. Online businesses can interact with customers on their website, to be more accessible. With LiveChat, users can identify people on the website and engage them using proactive chats. Users can also provide 24/7 support with the use of the built-in ticketing system.
LiveChat also comes with mobile applications for iPad, iPhone, and Android devices, allowing users to provide support to customers and answer their questions on the go.
Users can try LiveChat for free, for 14 days.
LiveChat Videos (4)
- Learn about the current customer service trends in your industry in the 3rd edition of the Customer Service Report. 5 customer service and industry experts, including Shep Hyken and Robert C. Gregory from GoDaddy, shared their opinion on the state of customer service in 2015.
- A detailed look into chat greetings and factors affecting them. This report will show which greetings start the most chats, why they do so and how to set them up on your website.
- Different types of greetings can be used to engage visitors. Check out their effectiveness on different pages.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Enterprise||Request Quote from Sales|
LiveChat Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
LiveChat Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
LiveChat Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|