Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of LiveChat, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
LiveChat serves as a customer service platform with live chat support, help desk and web analytics functionalities, with the goal of allowing users to provide 24/7 support to customers.
The core feature of the software is its chat tool, where both service and sales team can answer customers' questions in real time. Online businesses can interact with customers on their website, to be more accessible. With LiveChat, users can identify people on the website and engage them using proactive chats. Users can also provide 24/7 support with the use of the built-in ticketing system.
LiveChat also comes with mobile applications for iPad, iPhone, and Android devices, allowing users to provide support to customers and answer their questions on the go.
Users can try LiveChat for free, for 14 days.
- Supported: Live Chat
- Supported: Help Desk
- Supported: Customization Options
- Supported: Traffic & activity monitoring
- Supported: Reports & stats
- Supported: Archives
- Supported: Engagenment
- Supported: Feedback
- Supported: Integrations
- Supported: Multiple languages support
- Supported: Mobile apps
- Supported: After hours form
- Supported: Branding
- Supported: Social media
- Supported: Native apps
- Supported: File sharing
- Supported: Notifications
- Supported: Transfers
- Supported: Tags
- Supported: Security
- Supported: API & webhooks
- Learn about the current customer service trends in your industry in the 3rd edition of the Customer Service Report. 5 customer service and industry experts, including Shep Hyken and Robert C. Gregory from GoDaddy, shared their opinion on the state of customer service in 2015.
- A detailed look into chat greetings and factors affecting them. This report will show which greetings start the most chats, why they do so and how to set them up on your website.
- Different types of greetings can be used to engage visitors. Check out their effectiveness on different pages.
- BigCommerce Enterprise Unpublished
- Campaign Monitor
- Dropbox Business
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics 360 (formerly Google Analytics Premium)
- Google Tag Manager
- Nutshell CRM
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Twilio Segment
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Shift4Shop (formerly 3dcart)
- Elevio by Dixa
- Sugar Sell (SugarCRM)
- Adobe Business Catalyst (Discontinued)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Google Ads (formerly AdWords)
- Magento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento)
- OSI Affiliate
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|