The entire organization uses LiveImpact for donor management, fundraising, email communication and volunteers.
LiveImpact is being used within the Philanthropy/Fund Development Dept, but it supports the overall agency. We were using multiple …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of LiveImpact, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
LiveImpact is a technology platform that was specifically designed and built to support social impact organizations, nonprofits, foundations, and CSR groups, with all their technology needs. It offers Program Management, Fundraising and Volunteer Management all under a single platform.
- Supported: Program Management
- Supported: Case Management
- Supported: Online Fundraising
- Supported: Virtual and In-person Events
- Supported: Peer-to-peer fundraising
- Supported: Auctions
- Supported: Email Marketing
- Supported: Forms
- Supported: Grant Management
- Supported: Moves Management
- Supported: Volunteer Management
- Supported: Nonprofit CRM
- Supported: Membership Management
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||80%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Ability to customize tools (i.e. fundraising platform) without paying a third party
- More costly than other CRMs, but gives the ability to combine many platforms into one
- Huge productivity enhancement due to consolidated solutions
- Entire team is able to run reports and get data they need
- We are able to be very responsive in setting up campaigns/fundraisers