Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- It integrates with accounting software.
- Shows appropriate levels in depth analysis.
- UX: It's beyond time for an overhaul, especially on mobile. It can make the app seem dated.
- The accounting software integration has been prone to break and need to be re-setup, though that seems to have improved.
It's inappropriate for companies with poorly structured/inconsistently maintained financial statements.
- Great for startups that are still working on their idea.
- Preparing for pitching and presenting.
- People don't need business knowledge in order to write a professional business plan, everything is explained in details.
- It is software on its own and there are no abilities to connect to any other software so you have to input data constantly.
- If you start within this software most likely over time this will be just your reference for the definition of your business, once you start growing there is not much to use here, better solutions are out there.
- It is not a management tool as they advertise it.
LivePlan Scorecard Summary
LivePlan provides a step-by-step business plan approach, a collection of cloud-based features, and online learning tools. The software also provides what the vendor describes as easy-to-use templates built to meet specific business goals.
LivePlan also offers financial services that automatically calculate financial outcomes for the next five years. QuickBooks or Xero users can easily import data into LivePlan’s system to gain a bird’s-eye view of how a business is performing from a financial standpoint.
The vendor offers what they describe as a simple and straightforward subscription-based pricing offers in annual and monthly packages. The annual package is priced at $139.92 per year, or, customers may opt for the monthly package at $19.95 per month, with the first month for only $9.95.
The vendor further states that users not 100% sold on LivePlan may start with a 60-day free trial.
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Pay as you go||$20||per month|
|6 Months||$18||Per month, billed every 6 months|
|Annual||$15||Per month, billed every 12 months|
LivePlan Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||60%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||0%|
LivePlan Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
LivePlan Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||Spanish, French, Brazilian, Portuguese, Italian, German|