https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Xa/Ar/80W8ZE98L2GU.jpegConnect to your customers securely 5*****Lobby Track is very simple, versatile and easy to use. It is very easy to set up and very useful in our case as we have a couple of branches across the city. It not only allows our company to register, badge and track visitors but also it allowed us to centralize our data throughout the network.At times we are flooded with clients/customers, we just hand out the tablets which are connected with our server running Lobby Track software and Lobby Track does all the magic by keeping all info at one place and all data can be viewed with a click of a button. This by the way helped us with better customer service and generate revenue by contacting our clients via email, SMS and calls, and informing them about our new offer, clearance sales etc. 5 Stars!,Register badges and track visitors Easily integrated with SQL database Centralize data throughout the network,Have been using for 1 month now without any complaints. Lobby Track is a very simple yet reliable tool.,10,We are able to build huge database based on our visitors, which alone now is generating revenue by sending and updating them about our new products. Easily maintain and create reports. We can keep our clients informed and updated about our products and spread the word when new products arrive.,Lobby Track is great for small hospital settingsLobby Track was the best solution for a small hospital client. We assisted in their search for a cost effective and versatile check-in solution which would all allow visitors to self-sign. They were very pleased with the easy to use kiosk and integrated notification email upon arrival. They choose to create a customized form to speed up the overall check-in process with updated important information. This saved staff and patients from wasting time going over the information. I am very happy to recommend Lobby Track to our clients.,Self check-in is incredibly simple for everyone. Customizable by staff to constantly improve the check-in process.,10,Increased check-in time. Improved patient response.,Very easy to use and very efficientI'm used to filling out paperwork upon arrival to companies when I'm a guest. The process of doing so is both cumbersome and inefficient. Recently I visited a company that was using LobbyTrack to manage its visitors and I was surprised by how easy the process was. Before visiting, I received an email to preregister, and the process was very easy. Upon arrival, the checkin process was a breeze and the man I was meeting with was quickly notified that I had arrived. Very very efficient. This is not the first time I've used software from Jolly Technologies. Their other software Eventleaf Online worked great too. Hope to see more of their software implemented in new environments with frequent guests.,Ease of use. Helps stay organized.,As of right now, no room for improvement based on my experience with the program.,10,Did not use it for my business, but rather as a user. Worked great, will implement in my business when we need guest management software.Easy to useA firm I interned with over the summer used Lobby Track. I had to operate the system every so often. Everybody that came was a huge fan of the self sign in because it made the process of getting into our building very easy. In addition to this, my office also used Pre-Register Visitors for the certain guests, like prospect clients, so they could slide right on into the building without having to wait in a line and go through security. My office specifically used the Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet as our main device to get everybody in and it worked great. This software has a really nice and smooth user interface that makes it simple for a new person to pick it up and use it. Prior to this, we would just enter people using an Excel sheet, but that took forever and got very complicated very fast. Lobby Track definitely made registration simple and professional.,Nice user design,10,Lobby Track had a positive ROI on my firms business objectives.,Salesforce.com
Full Version Windows Vista or Newer
Lobby Track

Lobby Track Reviews

Lobby Track
Filter 4 vetted Lobby Track reviews and ratings
M Calvino profile photo
February 11, 2016

Lobby Track Review: "Connect to your customers securely 5*****"

• Register badges and track visitors
  • Easily integrated with SQL database
  • Centralize data throughout the network
  • Have been using for 1 month now without any complaints. Lobby Track is a very simple yet reliable tool.
I believe Lobby Track is suitable for both SME and industries in many ways. The best thing I like about it is you can get in touch with your clients/customers and connect to them immediately with click of a button.
Read M Calvino's full review
John Kruger profile photo
January 29, 2016

Review: "Lobby Track is great for small hospital settings"

• Self check-in is incredibly simple for everyone.
  • Customizable by staff to constantly improve the check-in process.
We proposed Lobby Track to a small hospital, which was perfectly suited for their needs.
Read John Kruger's full review
February 25, 2016

Lobby Track Review: "Very easy to use and very efficient"

• Ease of use.
  • Helps stay organized.
  • As of right now, no room for improvement based on my experience with the program.
None come to mind. Should be implemented universally for guest management especially in corporate environments.
February 29, 2016

Lobby Track Review: "Easy to use"

• Nice user design
Lobby Track is for visitors coming in to a building or office.

Lobby Track Scorecard Summary

About Lobby Track

Lobby Track is visitor management software from Jolly Technologies.