SolarWinds Loggly Reviews

Ciaran Kendellen | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 02, 2020

Fire and forget logs

Support Rating

We had a bumpy start to using Loggly, as mentioned the documentation to get our log aggregator connecting to Loggly was massively out of date and none of the provided snippets worked. We set-up originally on rSyslog as it *seems* to be what Loggly prefers, but when the provided configuration snippets didn't work we had to fall back on a syslog-ng aggregator to rely on our own expertise. It was needed too, as the config snippets provided for syslog-ng didn't work either!
After I signed up I was repeatedly contacted by the pre-sales guy to asking if I was going to sign up - he couldn't find our account and questioned me multiple times, multiple times I provided the email address I used to sign up and he still couldn't find the account I was using - seemed a little unprofessional to me...
Read Ciaran Kendellen's full review
Eric Cobb | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 29, 2020

Loggly is good

Support Rating

Loggly has provided good support the few times I have had to reach out. I reached out about some questions with using regex in my queries and I was very busy, and ultimately the issue was closed without giving me an answer because I guess I wasn't responding quickly enough. I totally get that, but I hope they had enough info to look into the problem (I haven't tried it again).
Read Eric Cobb's full review
October 05, 2020

Very powerful logging system

Support Rating

It is a very powerful system to use with good support. It is a bit difficult to onboard a new developer onto the system but with enough time spent on it, it becomes easier.
July 14, 2020

Easy to setup.

Support Rating

I have not used loggly support not sure if I am the rite person to respond to this.

About SolarWinds Loggly

Unified Log Analysis and Log Monitoring

With environments spanning on-premises, hybrid, and public cloud environments, IT operations and application teams are inundated with unrelated events, issues, and logs. Every outage or slowdown directly impacts the business, either in lost productivity or lost revenue. Issues must be diagnosed rapidly and resolved across all the dynamically changing components underpinning your heterogeneous web applications, services, and infrastructure.

SolarWinds® Loggly® is presented by the vendor as a cost-effective, hosted, and scalable full-stack, multi-source log management solution combining powerful search and analytics with comprehensive alerting, dashboarding, and reporting to proactively identify problems and significantly reduce Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).