Fast development and deployment. Developers of other BI tools are always impressed when they see how quickly I can develop and deploy …
- Report Formatting Templates (22)8.585%
- Formatting capabilities (23)8.080%
- Customizable dashboards (24)8.080%
- Drill-down analysis (22)7.575%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Logi Info (Logi Analytics Platform), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Logi is designed for application owners who have struggled to build/maintain a solution which can scale to meet the ever evolving analytical requirements of end-users, and recognize the limitation of turnkey analytics that offer no opportunity for differentiation.
- Supported: Administration via Windows App
- Supported: Live Connection to External Data
- Supported: Snapshot of External Data
- Supported: OLAP (Pre-processed cube representation)
- Supported: Multi-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
- Supported: MS Excel Workbooks
- Supported: Text Files (CSV, etc)
- Supported: Oracle
- Supported: MS SQL Server
- Supported: IBM DB2
- Supported: Postgres
- Supported: MySQL
- Supported: ODBC
- Supported: Cloudera Hadoop
- Supported: Hortonworks Hadoop
- Supported: HP Vertica
- Supported: Teradata
- Supported: Salesforce
- Supported: Google Analytics
- Supported: Customizable dashboards
- Supported: Report Formatting Templates
- Supported: Drill-down analysis
- Supported: Formatting capabilities
- Supported: Predictive modeling
- Supported: Report sharing and collaboration
- Supported: Publish to Web
- Supported: Publish to PDF
- Supported: Output Raw Supporting Data
- Supported: Report Delivery Scheduling
- Supported: Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Supported: Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
- Supported: Predictive Analytics
- Supported: Multi-User Support (named login)
- Supported: Role-Based Security Model
- Supported: Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
- Supported: Report-Level Access Control
- Supported: Table-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
- Supported: Field-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
- Supported: Responsive Design for Web Access
- Supported: Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile
- Supported: REST API
- Supported: iFrames
- Supported: Themeable User Interface (UI)
- Supported: Adaptive Security Model
- Supported: Embeddable, Customizable Self-Service
- Supported: Direct-Data Connectivity
- Supported: Extensibility
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||25%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||55%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, HTML5-Based, All Analytical capabilities work on mobile devices|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe|
Well suited for rapid development and embedded data.
Needs some tweaking to use on the zLinux mainframe, but it works.
Great options for displaying data, UI provides great assistance helping you determine what chart, graph etc., to utilize for peak output.
Saves tons of developer hours by allowing non-developers to be able to create and design things.
Less Suited - It's not a big fan of displaying 1000 page PDFs but with adequate setup and drill downs, you can turn that huge PDF into 2 pages of what you actually need.