LogMeIn Central Reviews

December 08, 2020
Mike Perham | TrustRadius Reviewer
LogMeIn is being used throughout the whole company for deploying Antivirus and Windows updates. It comes in handy when I need to remote into a users computer at any given time without issue. Its a great program and would recommend to any new user.
  • Remote access 24x7
  • Antivirus/windows updates
  • Excellent Portal page to view all workstations and tasks
  • Onetomask thershhold tasks are amazing
  • The best way to Administer all your workstations in one place
  • Provide a current status bar of the virus definition updates
  • Allow all windows updates to be downloaded (regardless of group policy settings)
  • Tell LogMeIn to only focus on one anti-virus program and not multiple
I use LogMeIn mainly for remote access, that is the main reason why I chose this application, hence I've used the program before. Also for Windows and anti-virus updates as well. Currently or organization is using a different antivirus program and would like to slowly migrate to the LogMeIn AV. One great feature LogMeIn has is it recognizes other AV's applications, and currently, we are using Sophos. I am still able to track and update the AV software on all workstations at this time.
It was a very easy program to get used to and the environment. I was able to create parent folders for the different office locations we have, and then able to install the client. However, I had major difficulty trying to have end-users install the program and it kept prompting for my username and password. Sometimes the packages I created for each site would work, or not install the client at all. That's the only other downfall I have for the program. So I just make sure I install the application and making sure it's linked to my account and being able to see the workstation appear on my portal page. Once I got the method down, I was up and running in no time.
Read Mike Perham's full review
October 23, 2020
Virginia Grey | TrustRadius Reviewer
The IT Department uses LogMeIn Central for remote endpoint management, inventory and patching.
  • Remote access.
  • Inventory.
  • Software updates (Patching).
  • Software updates (Patching).
LogMeIn remote is excellent. Setup for end users can be cumbersome as the end user must accept an invite, but works ok.
Patching in LogMeIn Central was a welcome addition but it falls short. Reports in the LogMeIn console do not always sync up with the actual end point, which makes us question if the updates are getting done.
Same day! LogMeIn was fantastic with implementation, only took a couple hours and the department was comfortable using it.
The rare times we had to contact support, they were timely and always were able to resolve our issue.
Read Virginia Grey's full review
November 15, 2020
It's being used to help troubleshoot any computer software or networking issues throughout the whole company.
  • Remote access to all work computers from anywhere that I am at.
  • The ease of use from my computer, iPad or iPhone.
  • The ability to schedule and install Windows updates simultaneously.
  • The antivirus module is a great feature.
  • A NIST 800-171 Cyber Security compliant feature would be nice to have.
LogMeIn will work great for anyone and everyone.
I was able to set up very quickly. I think it took me about 1 hour to get all 8 of the company computers up and running. It was very easy to setup. I am very grateful that you offer this service. My world would be hell without you! Thank you!
Every time I called in with a question or concern, your support team always provided the right information. It's great to call in to support and everyone that answers is very knowledgeable of the product.
August 25, 2020
Chris Barton | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use LogMeIn Central to access our customer computers, and it worked very well and was stable for years. The pricing is good, but I was shocked this year when the price doubled on me within a few weeks of my renewal. I was pretty frustrated that no consideration was given on our budget and timing. We worked it out, but it still happened. We wanted to use the Antivirus feature, but it's not ready for us. I can't exclude server paths so I could not buy it.
  • Quick access to customer machines.
  • Status that the machines are online with the windows client.
  • Good organization on the website.
  • The antivirus feature needs a lot of help. It does not exclude paths correctly and some other tweaks need to happen. I was disappointed that I could not use it.
I use the service daily to serve my clients and fix their issues quickly. I also like that customers can access their own machines remotely through my account.
I was able to get the system up and running quickly. It's pretty user-friendly.
I have not used the support much, the product works for me
Read Chris Barton's full review
April 10, 2020
Jeffrey Sabotin | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use LogMeIn Central across the whole organization, and with several of our clients. It solves multiple issues, (1) people at home accessing their internal computer at the office, (2) IT support personnel accessing people's computers to give them help when they have an issue, (3) IT support accessing servers in our data center when things go wrong, (4) anti-virus software that can be integrated with the computers, and (5) seeing what patches and updates that need to be applied to these computers.
  • Remote access
  • Remote support
  • Anti-virus software
  • Getting access to the command line where there are more serious problems.
  • Ability to restart in safe mode a computer
  • Ability to see the updates and problems with computers
  • Ability to monitor who is online accessing their computer remotely
  • Not working with a Chromebook.
  • Their antivirus software has produced some false positives
  • Their phone support has been hard to get a hold of at times.
  • They are more expensive than other remote access / control software
LogMeIn Central is well suited to companies that need remote access to their work computers from home. It is well suited to companies that are spread across the country. It is well suited to companies that have more than 100 computers to support. It is well suited for IT staff that need to be able to get access to computers remotely even when they have been infected with a virus.

It is not well suited for smaller companies, or companies that only want something like remote control or access.
Since it is a cloud technology, the ability to be up and running was almost immediate. The problem came in getting this software out to multiple people in multiple locations. That made it difficult, but this wasn't really a problem with LogMeIn but people issues and their schedules. It seemed in some cases that the installation software asked too many questions, and there were almost always questions from the users on this. Then there were issues at times where the standard "LogMeInRemoteUser" account did not get installed and so our IT staff had to do this remotely so that we could make sure we got in when needed.
Read Jeffrey Sabotin's full review
December 23, 2019
Guthrie Chamberlain | TrustRadius Reviewer
[It's being used for] Supporting multiple clients through remote access to their computers to perform financial and technical processes. We become their virtual bookkeeping, technical support, and financial management teams for small businesses.
  • Remote access and control
  • Printing locally or on remote system
  • Capability to access multiple systems from an iPad at the same time
  • Better ability to stay connected on weak cell signals
Well suited for remote control of other systems. This is the only scenario that we use Central for.
We have been using it for about 15 years. We have evolved as Central has - no issues implementing it.
Read Guthrie Chamberlain's full review
December 23, 2019
LogMeIn Central is used by staff in our company, and I also use it to remotely support our clients outside of the company with their IT issues.
  • In my opinion, the quality of the screen display with LogMeIn is superior, particularly in CAD and Engineering applications.
  • The LogMeIn company is approachable.
  • Improvements could be made to the discrepancy that exists with handling Passwords in the LogMeIn Client, and when accessing remote systems through a browser. Currently, these are handled differently. The password is most definitely correct, but with one way it will work, but in the other, it will be wrong, and the result is that you are locked out of access to the remote until the system times out. I have historically always used a cut and paste to save complex passwords when accessing remote sites from a Browser, and this has been reliable in the past. Now that I am also using the LogMeIn Client on some systems, in my experience, it is that the trailing white space at the end of the password is not being removed. Remembering complex and long passwords without using a Cut and Paste is impossible.
  • The models for the marketing and pricing of the LogMeIn PRO, Central and Ignition products could be more integrated. In my case, supporting remote clients on a one-off basis would be considerably improved if I had access to Ignition as a part of the package instead of having to talk the client through the installation to then be able to access their system for a one-off use. Also, we would not need to be subscribing to as many seats in Central as we now do.
The models for the marketing and pricing of the LogMeIn PRO, Central and Ignition products could be more integrated. In my case, supporting remote clients on a one-off basis would be considerably improved if I have access to Ignition as a part of the package instead of having to talk to the client through the installation to then be able to access their system for one-off use. Also, we would not need to be subscribing to as many seats in Central as we now do.
LogMeIn Central is easy to use in a Browser, as it appears to automatically refresh, but I find the need to refresh the LogMeIn Client, even after hours, before remote status is visible to be a downside. Also, on remotes that are using Wi-Fi the system, it does not monitor this as well as it could. Often the remote host can be inactive for numbers of minutes before it shows that status on the Dashboard.
December 11, 2019
We use LogMeIn to remote into any PC in our environment. It works well for the ability to be on the machine at the same time as the user when they have an issue. They are able to “show” us the problem real time when we cannot be at their desk.
  • Makes managing PC's an easy task.
  • Ease of use.
  • They need to blend their products better. Some of the features of Rescue would be great in Central.
  • The desktop app does not allow you to move computers to other containers or rename machines.
LogMeIn Central is great if you have over 100 PCs to maintain and a lot of remote workers. Having the agent installed allows you to go on unattended should someone be away. I would go the Rescue route if you have a smaller environment or don’t want the agent overhead.
Getting started with LogMeIn is easy. Getting the agents installed could be done via GPO. We ended up just installing as we rolled out PCs or we helping someone with another issue. It takes less than 5 min to attach them.
September 09, 2019
I've been using LogMeIn Central for 10+ years, and it is only used by myself. It is only used for remote support to customers.
  • Remote support.
  • Ability to assign user licenses to customers.
  • Pricing for B2B, managed service providers, and support companies. Big gap in pricing between 100 users and 250 users, no in-between tiers available.
Good software for IT support companies.
We were up and running withing a day.
June 05, 2019
Rich Platt | TrustRadius Reviewer
At IAC we use LogMeIn Central to support remote users and C-Level execs with their IT needs. It is mainly used by the Helpdesk techs for troubleshooting IT issues. Supporting our C Level execs I use it to maintain their multiple machines add and remove programs, OS updates, and patching of 3rd party programs.
  • Deployment - simple and easy to use. Allows for customization of the installs.
  • Mobility- The use of LogMeIn from a mobile device allows ultimate mobility for the tech.
  • Health Status - at one quick look you are able to see all the computers that need to be updated.
  • Administering Users- Cumbersome and not clearly designed.
  • How To's are lacking. Although they have started better training adding Videos but prior was trail and error.
  • I am sure there are other things that may need to be more streamlined but nothing that slows down what I need this for.
How many people can say that they assisted their Chairman of the Board remotely while they were in their corporate jet at 42,000 feet? Wait I was in a commercial airliner at 39,000 feet and still was able to log on to his laptop and assist him with a problem.
It took approximately 30 hours for implementation. The set up of users took about one hour for the layout of access per users. The longest part was implementing the program on 75 computers, unfortunately, found out later that I could have created packages and emailed the direction which would have eliminated 50 computers. The training I would say took 5 hours. That includes training the trainer and rollout to users.
Read Rich Platt's full review
Jesse Reyes | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use LogMeIn Central to work with remote computers when I receive a request for service. LogMeIn Central is currently used only in our department but it is extremely useful as it allows me to fix problems quickly and easily without ever leaving my office. It also provides me with stats from client computers that help me keep them in good health and also to fix problems that are happening before they're even reported by the clients.
  • LogMeIn Central excels at accessing computers remotely. I can blank the remote screen for privacy which is useful when you have to access sensitive data and you don't want the person on the other end to see it.
  • LogMeIn Central with remote desktop also allows you to lock the keyboard and mouse to prevent the remote user from accidentally clicking on things while I work with their computer. I use this feature a lot.
  • LogMeIn Central also has this neat feature to access a files on a remote computer without ever using remote desktop. You can send large files to the remote computer or retrieve them without stopping the remote user from getting their work done.
  • If there's a password set up on a client computer, when you're installing LogMeIn for accessing it remotely, it will take the user's username and password. So when you try to access it remotely, you'll have to provide those. If you want to set up your own, you'll have to remove the user's password before install. I wish this was optional during install.
LogMeIn Central is well suited for situations in which the remote computer that you are trying to access is still connected to the internet. Most of the problems that my clients experience are solvable through remote desktop; from software installation to scheduling scans, backups, and updates. Unless the computer is completely offline, then LogMeIn Central will only notify you, at which point you can proceed with further trouble shooting.
On the very first day of using LogMeIn Central, I was able to get up and running. The hardest part was to install LogMeIn on every client computer but even that was a breeze. Installation takes less than a minute. After that, I had a good view of all the computers I had to manage, their health status, if they needed updates, and if they were online or offline. I was line wow, this is cool.
Read Jesse Reyes's full review
May 30, 2019
Jesse Evans | TrustRadius Reviewer
We currently have LogMeIn installed on every computer at our office. We have employees that live out of state that log in to their computers everyday to work. As the IT Administrator I am able to monitor and support all the computers at out office from my location. We also use LogMeIn to provide our staff with access to our client's computers which enables them to work on client's files and provide real time training. I have on several occasions used LogMeIn to access clients' computers to provide technical help as well. Over the years LogMeIn has truly changed the way we work and has enabled our business to expand and grow in many ways. LogMeIn has truly been a welcome addition to our company!
  • The ability to provide anti-virus protection for every computer is extremely helpful. I have found it to be very easy to implement which has freed up the amount of time I used to spend with other anti-virus programs as well as saving the business money.
  • The extensive level of reports you are able to generate regarding every aspect of each computer has proven to be very helpful in maintaining our computers.
  • The ability to grant staff members\users access to any computer in our Central account has been a life saver on many levels by allowing our business to expand and reach clients we would other wise not be able to provide assistance to as well as allowing a select number of employees work from out of state.
  • One feature I have found to be a bit confusing is the One2Many. I have yet to take advantage of its features.
  • On several occasions when using the LogMeIn Client to access a computer we have run into issues with printers not being available once connected but disconnecting and or rebooting always seems to fix the problem.
  • Another feature I have found to be confusing to set up is the Alerts feature. I have yet to use this due to the complexity of setting it up.
LogMeIn Central would be well suited for a large or medium sized company that has several computers that require ongoing maintenance, employees that need access to computers both inside and outside of a company, and business's that would like to provide out of state employee's access to on-site computers. I believe that LogMeIn Central might not be as well suited for much smaller companies that have only 5-10 employees or less than 5 computers on-site.
When we first implemented LogMeIn Central I spent maybe 2 hours installing it on all of our computers and another hour getting familiar with the settings and features. I spent the next few days adding users and fine tuning the setup. Keep in mind I started using LogMeIn Central back when it first launched and there have been so many improvements since then that I would estimate the initial setup time to be much less if done today.
Read Jesse Evans's full review
May 30, 2019
Chris Lewis | TrustRadius Reviewer
LogMeIn Central is a extremely valuble asset to our IT department. 40% of our work force works remotely. They are never in the office, so when they have an IT related issue we need to be able to see their machine to diagnose and repair any issue they may be having. Using Central gives us easy access to the users machines where we can take control and fix the issue quickly for them. We also use Central in pushing out new software and updates of current software. We use Central to monitor virus protection and Windows updates. We did trials of 5 different brands of software that is similar and none matched up with LogMeIn. We have used the software for 2 years now and with the advancments that are coming I see no reason to even look at any other options. LogMeIn Central is our go to software for our IT professionals.
  • Remote access to machines to allow technicians to fix issues.
  • Push out Windows updates to machines in need of updates.
  • Reporting on user activity and computer activity.
  • Set up alerts for any issues related to machines such as power outages on servers.
  • Deployment options that tie directly to Active Directory to allow easier roll outs.
  • AV protection from LogMeIn. (I know it is coming)
  • Easier client updates for LMI software installed. No user interaction.
Remote users sometimes need software installed on their machine. They are not local admins so we need to connect to the machine and complete the download and installs for them.
Being able to troubleshoot an issue with user interaction while we are watching the screen allows us to teach proper techniques while we are repairing the machine.
Within 1 day we were up and running with Central. Took a few weekes to roll out the client to all user machines and servers. We used Group Policy to push out the deployment. That got most of the computers and others we did individual installs. Servers were all individual installs. We are still learning all of the things that the software can do and implementing all of them takes a lot of time.
Read Chris Lewis's full review
September 06, 2019
Matt Steel | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use LogMeIn Central to help provide IT technical support all employees, local and remote.
  • Remote control and screen sharing.
  • Virus Monitoring.
  • File system access.
  • Service management.
  • More granular licensing options to allow for fewer users but more functionality for the same cost. We only use half of the license count but could really use the features on the next licensing level.
LogMeIn Central is a very powerful tool for remote support and end-user access to their office systems while away from their desk. It also allows us to monitor local virus status and system services. We find the solution works very well in almost every network/internet speed scenario.
We were able to get up and running with LogMeIn Central in a matter of minutes once our account was active. We could install the agent on a local or remote system and in very little time be supporting an end-user. All our deployed systems are loaded with the LogMeIn agent before being sent to the field.
Read Matt Steel's full review
September 05, 2019
Craig West | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use LogMeIn Central to manage laptop computers out in the field. We are able to assist employees troubleshooting their computers remotely or share a screen to consult on a project. Using LogMeIn Central allows all employees to connect to a server. We are able to save and share files. For other businesses, we are able to provide ad-hoc support. Overall, LogMeIn Central allows for us to work remotely more effectively.
  • Connecting to Server
  • Remote Access
  • Mobile Access
  • Security
  • Support
  • Adding mobile capabilities to connect to the server and "SAVE" back to the server using Microsoft applications by partnering with them... Always need to save file to Dropbox or other cloud service instead of connecting and saving directly through LogMeIn Central.
LogMeIn Central is suited for those who need to remote access into large computers, manage computers and utilize a server for a medium sized company or who have to work remotely.
  • LogMeIn Central is up and running very quickly.
  • Can set up deployment to multiple computers. Installs in minutes. To install Hamachi and Logmein together is about 15 to 30 minutes, which includes organizing, approving, etc.
Read Craig West's full review
Jeff Satz, PMP, PMI-ACP | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a geographically dispersed company with office and field staff in multiple cities and states. LogMeIn Central allows us to remotely monitor, manage, and support our IT infrastructure. Anti-Virus protection and Windows updates are critical for keeping our business secure and this product makes it ridiculously easy to manage that network. Coupled with the remote access and support functionality, this was an easy purchase decision for our company. We were able to lower our costs of using these various services separately.
  • Anti-virus protection and threat monitoring.
  • Remote access and support.
  • Ability to push Windows updates.
  • Single sign-on service.
Management of a geographically dispersed IT network.
Within a week we were fully deployed. It was easy and even forced us to do an inventory of equipment and decommission non-working assets.
Read Jeff Satz, PMP, PMI-ACP's full review
Lacey Davidson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use LogMeIn almost every day. We have 6 restaurants, plus our tortilla factory. It helps me help my employees. I can log on to their computers and see issues they are having with On-Orientations, Excel spreadsheets, changing passwords, and many other issues. I also use it to log into certain systems to reprint reports. It also allows me and my IT department to run important updates.
I love the documents feature. If I just need to update a document, I can access their files without ever "logging on" to their computer. This is a quicker way to update things but helps if the computer is in use by a manager.
  • Ease of access.
  • Secure, I get an email if someone accesses it with the wrong password.
  • I love the document transfer option.
  • There is a slight delay, but that is expected or could be our system.
  • Cost. I think I would prefer it monthly instead of yearly.
  • The header at the top of the screen bothers me b/c it is in the way when logged into a different computer. Easily movable, but I hate it.
Very helpful if you have multiple locations of any business or many computers in one place.
LogMeIn was very easy to download and set up. I started using it right after it was downloaded at the restaurant level. I use it daily.
Read Lacey Davidson's full review
George Broadfoot | TrustRadius Reviewer
LogMeIn is both a support and training tool for me, it enables me to perform remote maint. on computers and resolve many issues without having to dive to remote locations. Additionally, I use it to perform remote training sessions allowing me to guide and direct a remote user through training. it is being used enterprise-wide with great success.
  • High availability and accessibility both via computer and mobile device.
  • The use of dual authentication allows me to sleep soundly at night knowing that the tool is secure.
  • The ability to allow delegates to access the account.
  • I don't have any suggestions here.
It is well suited for large scale deployments otherwise it's not cost-effective.
This is very simple to deploy, literally takes minutes per install. It takes longer to drive to each remote location than to install.
Read George Broadfoot's full review
April 04, 2019
Leonard Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it to remote into client's computers. It helps our employees work with their client's software/paperwork. We don't have to drive to their business or residence. We add their computer to our system and each employee has an account where they access a list of computers. We are also able to transfer files back and forth, making workflow go faster.
  • Blackout screen prevents users on the opposite end from watching what we do.
  • Easy to install
  • Easy to manage other users
  • Two factor works perfectly, protecting our accounts and access to their computers.
  • You have to install as a local admin or an admin on the machine.
  • No easy way to keep passwords, except a Notes section.
  • Sometimes the software has issues running in a browser, but it works real well once you figure this out.
If you want access to your client's information and they're located outside the building, then LogMeIn Central is perfect. If you also have multiple users who need access, then it works even better. The interface is easy to use and there's no big learning curve. You may want to look at something like TeamViewer if you can't afford LogMeIn Central. I would highly recommend using this software.
Super fast, but one thing you have to do is make sure you install with a local admin account because you have to use that account to sign in. Another issue I found was that you can only have one instance of LogMeIn installed on a computer. If you want to allow a computer to join your LogMeIn Central account then you have to uninstall the previous installation. This removes the computer from the other vendor's LogMeIn account.
Read Leonard Johnson's full review
July 11, 2019
Matthew Grodsky | TrustRadius Reviewer
When I started using LogMeIn Central it was used solely for remote access to computers across our 16 branch locations. As the years have gone by, I have begun taking advantage of the automatic updating of Windows and other applications, accessing and distributing files through the file manager feature and using one2many. I create and manage users to remotely access their workstations from home. I have begun rolling out the LogMeIn Antivirus. I troubleshoot our computers from my mobile device when necessary which gives me great flexibility. I also manipulate other settings and troubleshoot using the command prompt and other options within the LogMeIn dashboard of our systems.
  • Gathering Inventory Data on each of our systems.
  • Background management of our systems.
  • Remote access to our systems.
  • File sharing between our systems.
  • I find that I often still have to log into workstations to complete some Windows updates. I would like to see this more reliably reboot to complete the install.
  • I would like to see Windows Powershell accessibility in the dashboard.
LogMeIn Central is well suited for remotely logging into workstations to either troubleshoot or guide users through processes. It is well suited for keeping workstations updated, facilitating telecommuting, and processing tasks across multiple devices at one time using one2many.
Our implementation was about ten years ago so it is difficult to remember many details. I was able to get LogMeIn rolled out to all of our workstations in about a week and was rocking and rolling from there. I started noticing the results almost immediately.
Read Matthew Grodsky's full review
July 01, 2019
Ricky Jordan | TrustRadius Reviewer
LogMeIn Central is being used by my IT/Tech department to increase accuracies, efficiencies, and securities in all of our other departments at the company.
  • Versatility
  • Accuracy
  • Ease of Use
  • Innovative
  • Reliable
  • 3rd party antivirus management
  • Their new LogMeIn Antivirus Security Suite. It's off to a good start but needs to be proven in the industry before pushed to the company and customer machines in real-time
  • Mac LogMeIn Central functions are lacking for "behind the scenes" items that you can do. You can probably do them with terminal commands but why not setup some GUI templates that are easier to use?
  • LogMeIn needs a stronger MDM presence for both Windows and Mac devices
LogMeIn Central works great in a corporate environment whether it's an enterprise or small business. Cloud is the future. LogMeIn Central being cloud-based allows ease of use for remote techs to dial in and troubleshoot end user issues or prevent issues.

LogMeIn is great for small consumer use, but the price point is what makes it less appropriate for a consumer user that wants these functions for maybe 1-2 home computers.
For basic screen-sharing/remote sessions, it's near instant. To use the advanced functions of LogMeIn, like one2many and alerting, and profiles, etc., it took about 7 days to get up & running after viewing some workshop videos/webinars as well as testing things in realtime per my notes.
Read Ricky Jordan's full review
June 02, 2019
Justin Dannenberg | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use LogMeIn at our company on every computer that we own. It is especially helpful when trying to help users that work from home and also radiologists that work in remote offices. I have used LogMeIn in several different capacities over the years. I think it's easy to use and always seems to work. It is also very easy to install when I need to have remote users do it themselves. I have been very happy with this software, it works well and is fairly priced.
  • Easy to use.
  • Always works
  • Fairly priced
  • The only thing I can think of are the 'captchas' can be somewhat annoying when logging in from a new machine.
LogMeIn works well, especially when you are trying to help a user that is not in your local office.
3 minutes.....pretty much every time.
Read Justin Dannenberg's full review
Andrew Lamoureux | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have 75 remote servers that we manage with LogMeIn Central. Very reliable, allows multiple engineers to work on different servers simultaneously. With the recent addition of file transfer, it's everything we need for managed services.
  • Large numbers of remote endpoints
  • Multiple users work independently
  • Includes remote access and file transfer
  • Not sure—file transfer was the only feature we asked for.
Works great when remote technicians need to work independently. Does not for collaboration.
Very easy to setup and add/remove/edit remote servers.
Read Andrew Lamoureux's full review
Eric Loranger | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it to offer remote support to desktop users and vendors.
  • Connecting techs to end-users
  • Ease of install
  • Clarity and motion of movements in remote session
  • It would be great to have a built-in FTP client or an easier way to share files.
  • The chat window confuses users.
  • Disconnecting from remote sessions sometimes hangs and I have to end the task to close the support window.
It works very well for end-user tech support and for connecting vendors to our environment. I like that I can easily control which VMs our vendors and partners have access to.
Deployment is easy and I appreciate the .msi.
Read Eric Loranger's full review
May 31, 2019
Scott StGelais | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use LogMeIn for all of our remote computer support operations. With LogMeIn, we have been able to work on multiple computers all at one time. It is not uncommon to have one tech working on several clients' systems all at the same time. Having the ability to have multiple remote sessions going is a real time saver.
  • Multiple remote sessions at one time.
  • The ability to share files.
  • The ability to access system services in the background without disturbing the current user.
  • The alert functions could be better organized.
  • The alert packages could use more options.
LogMeIn is extremely useful if you are managing multiple servers/workstations and need remote access to several computers at the same time. Being able to work on several computers at the same time (like deploying software) is a real time saver. Also, being able to view the status of all the systems we monitor in one place is fantastic.
We started out with only a couple of customers requesting remote service, so we able to walk them through the install process. Later on, we created deployment packages that we installed on-site for small/medium sized businesses. The ad-hoc support is really useful, but it can be hard to walk a novice computer user through the installation.
Read Scott StGelais's full review

Screen sharing (58)
File transfer (63)
Instant message (41)
Secure remote access with Smart Card authentication (10)
Access to sleeping/powered-off computers (46)
5.5
Over-the-Internet remote session (63)
Initiate remote control from mobile (55)
Remote management of servers & workstations (59)
9.4
Remote Active Directory® management (22)
5.6
Centralized management dashboard (56)
Session record (31)
Annotations (20)
Monitoring and Alerts (37)
6.7
Multi-platform remote control (39)

What is LogMeIn Central?

LogMeIn Central is a powerful, cloud-based remote monitoring and endpoint management solution enabling IT professionals to effectively monitor, manage, and secure their endpoint infrastructure. Whether you have remote employees or endpoints scattered across the globe, the vendor promises that LogMeIn Central provides IT organizations with the speed, flexibility, and insight needed to increase productivity, reduce IT costs, and mitigate risk.

LogMeIn Central Video