LogMeIn Rescue from the company LogMeIn in Boston, MA is remote administration software for IT management and support.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/i0/zi/4BZ9VSZ1DI3O.JPEGLogMeIn is a great tool for any IT professionalOut IT department uses LogMeIn. Our company has 7000 end users most of which are remote users. We use it many times a day assisting people working across the U.S. in many different environments. I have used several remote tools, but LogMeIn is the one I prefer.,The ability to work on a machine remotely and be able to restart the computer and reconnect without having to go through the connection process again. The ability to copy files to or from a computer. Being able to watch the end user and evaluate if something they are doing or are not doing could be causing the issue.,I would like the ability to be able to lock the end user's keyboard while on the computer. Many times they hit keys or move their mouse which can delay my being able to give the best support possible.,10,Very easy to use and a quick way to get our end users working again.,ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech),OwnBackup for Service Now, Microsoft Office 365,20,1,remote support for installing software packages remote support for troubleshooting numerous issues training remote users in numerous systems,anyway I've used it doesn't appear unexpected or innovative to me,I am trying to get my organization to allow us to use it with mobile devices,9,Not Sure,Product Features Product Usability,I don't think I would change anything,Don't know,I was not in the company when it was implemented,7,Self-taught,Very easy to learn without training,9,No I don't,nothing further no,9,No,I only report the issues to my manager and she takes care of it, but I don't really remember any issues to speak of,The entire system is very easy to use both for the technician and the end user,I haven't seen anything difficult or cumbersome about Logmein Rescue,Yes, but I don't use it,10,10,10,10,I'm unaware,not that I am aware of,File import/export,,None,,,I am unaware,no,I don't know,I don't know
LogMeIn Rescue

LogMeIn Rescue Reviews

LogMeIn Rescue

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 1 of 209 LogMeIn Rescue ratings and reviews.

Screen sharing (56)
9.4
File transfer (52)
Instant message (52)
Secure remote access with Smart Card authentication (15)
6.3
Access to sleeping/powered-off computers (24)
6.7
Over-the-Internet remote session (55)
Initiate remote control from mobile (26)
Remote management of servers & workstations (40)
Remote Active Directory® management (20)
Centralized management dashboard (28)
Session record (39)
Annotations (28)
Monitoring and Alerts (23)
Multi-platform remote control (35)

About LogMeIn Rescue