LogMeIn Rescue Reviews

February 20, 2019

LogMeIn is a great tool for any IT professional

Likelihood to Renew

I don't have a lot of control over this in my organization, but myself and my coworkers have and continue to give management feedback on why we need this to continue to do our jobs effectively
Andrew Seavey | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 18, 2015

LogMeIn Rescue is a savior for remote support

Likelihood to Renew

LogMeIn Rescue is a very powerful tool for a specific purpose. I don't use LogMeIn Rescue nearly as much as I use LogMeIn Pro/Central but as stated previously, it gives us much more flexibility with our support. I believe LogMeIn Rescue is a powerful tool for supporting non-company assets and it shines at it's job. For managing or supporting internal resources, LogMeIn Pro is a much faster/easier tool.
Read Andrew Seavey's full review
Eric and Candace Strickler | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 04, 2014

Logmein Rescue - Robust, Feature-rich, Scalable, Affordable

Likelihood to Renew

There is something to be said for familiarity. The interface is intuitive and easy to use. It makes juggling several support sessions at once possible, and even fun. We already have more the 2300 computers out there right now with the calling card installed. It is an excellent backup solution for remote connections when other products will not connect due to spyware or PUPs.
Read Eric and Candace Strickler's full review
Jason Segale | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 01, 2014

Why LogMeIn Rescue solves Help Desk issues quickly and effectively!

Likelihood to Renew

This is a solid product with the idea of getting a technician the data and interface in order to resolve issues for all types of computer support needs and levels via simple tools in a consistent manner. Would recommend this product to anyone looking to provide solutions to Help Desk access concerns and much more.
Read Jason Segale's full review
Elvis Williams | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 08, 2014

Easy to use, Easy to learn and Great

Likelihood to Renew

Very likely, I give it this rating simply because it is well deserved and often used where I worked. Even now I would use it for my own personal use. Most importantly, the client is light on computer systems.
Read Elvis Williams's full review
November 26, 2014

LogMeIn to the Rescue!

Likelihood to Renew

Our company currently shares LogMeIn rescue between several technicians. As of now, we only have one "seat." The price for the single seat is worth the yearly subscription we pay. I can't imaging doing my job without it.
January 31, 2014

Remote Support Simplicity

Likelihood to Renew

Being that I no longer work as a technician, I cannot give a definite answer. If I still worked as a technician, I would definitely urge my supervisor to renew the use of LogMeIn Rescue. Once implemented and fine tuned, it is a reliable product.
January 28, 2014

Fantastic product used for customers and employees.

Likelihood to Renew

I see no reason why we wouldn't continue use. It has proven us well so far. We have a big investment already with the software currently on our devices in the field and we wish to maintain support without any further adjustment to the software. It just works, our customers and employees are all happy.

Screen sharing (79)
9.6
File transfer (72)
Instant message (75)
Secure remote access with Smart Card authentication (20)
Access to sleeping/powered-off computers (33)
Over-the-Internet remote session (80)
Initiate remote control from mobile (35)
Remote management of servers & workstations (56)
Remote Active Directory® management (27)
Centralized management dashboard (41)
Session record (55)
Annotations (37)
Monitoring and Alerts (31)
Multi-platform remote control (49)

About LogMeIn Rescue

LogMeIn Rescue from the company LogMeIn in Boston, MA is remote administration software for IT management and support.