LogMeIn Rescue Reviews

Jay Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 25, 2020

Why LogMeIn is a great tool to use

Support Rating

It works. There is no messing around really. I can gain control and fix issues on anyones computer anywhere on the globe. Subject to them having an internet connection, but no fear because even if the internet is patchy, LogMeIn will auto-reconnect, every 15 minutes later! Very impressive tool.
Read Jay Johnson's full review
June 26, 2020

Easy to use for all parties!

Support Rating

I'd say support for LogMeIn is ideal because I haven't ever been in a situation where additional support was necessary. The program runs so efficiently and simply that nothing was needed beyond initial training that was provided by my company. I am saying this as a user that strictly uses the technician console.
June 26, 2020

LogMeIn is Logical with COVID on the rise!

Support Rating

I haven't had to utilize support at all, but the resources are vast, and they are sending out lots of tutorials and ways to improve your interaction with their products.

There are several places to find what you are looking for and get the help that you need. It's widely used and that helps build a baseline of users.
June 11, 2020

Must have for remote support!

Support Rating

The main reason I rated it so highly is all you can do with the program. It's not just for IT problems. You are able to get feedback from your users and apply that directly to your department. From all the other remote support programs I have used, LogMeIn Rescue is the most flexible in terms of the program.
February 10, 2020

LogMeIn Rescue is a solid choice for those with basic remote support needs

Support Rating

I have honestly not had the need to contact support too much, which is always a good thing. I will say that while I felt they were competent I wasn't especially impressed as I have been with several other tech companies. They are far from the lowest level technical support I have encountered, however. I would say that if you find yourself calling support frequently with a product like this you may have selected the wrong solution for you.
May 19, 2020

Bottom line!

Support Rating

Haven't had to contact support for the software but it is clear that when you need support you can always find the number.
Kellie Myers | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 18, 2019

Tech Company's Use of LogMeIn

Support Rating

I have had any easy time calling in to receive help, and every one of their employees are very receptive to the customer's needs. I wouldn't want to speak to any other customer support desk in regards to their remote software, they rock and do an awesome job! I'm so glad to be on the same team as them and provide customers with the LogMeIn experience!
Read Kellie Myers's full review
Jonathan Ayers | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 16, 2019

LogMeIn Rescue - Best remote tool I've ever used

Support Rating

Although it does have some room for improvement, overall I believe LogMeIn Rescue is the best tool for remote troubleshooting and support. I have used it through several different roles and different companies and in my opinion, it has consistently provided me with the best set of features I need to provide end-user support.
Read Jonathan Ayers's full review
Mike Narumiya | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 23, 2019

LogMeIn is a count on me product.

Support Rating

It does everything it is supposed to do, and has no negatives I can think of. Works, easy to implement, easy to use. Requires no hassling by support staff to use, is stable and requires very little training or coaching to use effectively. Has very intuitive controls. Product has a great market name and is easy to get buy in on.
Read Mike Narumiya's full review
November 18, 2019

LogMeIn does the job

Support Rating

I have not called in for support much, but the few times that I had they weren't able to assist me much.
November 11, 2019

LogMeIn Rescue Review

Support Rating

I am giving it a 10 as I personally have never had to contact support. I have never run into any issues using this program. The only issue I have run into is when there is not enough licensing, but that is a separate issue. Overall, this is great product so far, with no issues.

Screen sharing (78)
9.6
File transfer (72)
Instant message (74)
Secure remote access with Smart Card authentication (20)
Access to sleeping/powered-off computers (33)
Over-the-Internet remote session (79)
Initiate remote control from mobile (34)
Remote management of servers & workstations (55)
Remote Active Directory® management (27)
Centralized management dashboard (41)
Session record (55)
Annotations (37)
Monitoring and Alerts (31)
Multi-platform remote control (49)

About LogMeIn Rescue

LogMeIn Rescue from the company LogMeIn in Boston, MA is remote administration software for IT management and support.