Looker is a BI application with an analytics-oriented application server that sits on top of relational data stores. It includes an end-user interface for exploring data, a reusable development paradigm for data discovery, and an API for supporting data in other systems.
No reviews match your criteria
Looker Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Looker?
Looker is a business intelligence application with an analytics-oriented application server that sits on top of relational data stores. The Looker platform includes an end-user interface for exploring data, a reusable development paradigm for creating data discovery experiences and an extensible API set so the data can exist in other systems.
- Build a true data culture. Looker brings data analysts and business teams together by making it easy for everyone to find, explore and understand the data that drives their business. Curate a self-service data experience for your company - including centralized and reusable definitions for all important metrics.
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Must contact sales team for pricing.
Looker Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Looker Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Mexico, Germany, France, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Brazil|