Loopio

Price is worth the value

April 15, 2021

Searchable proposal database (6)

Proposal content library updates (6)

Proposal branding (6)

Proposal templates (6)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Loopio, and make your voice heard!

2 people want pricing too

What is Qwilr?

Qwilr is designed to change the way a business creates and shares documents on the web. This solution allows businesses to turn traditional documents into powerful and interactive webpages that look great on any device. The vendor says this in turn offers businesses access to analytics and other…

What is PandaDoc?

PandaDoc headquartered in San Francisco offers their eponymous electronic signature platform for sales teams, containing sales proposal automation and CPQ (configure, price, quote) features, and integration with CRMs.

Proposal Creation & Organization

Proposal Collaboration & Workflow

Proposal Delivery

Loopio is a sales proposal automation software solution offered by Loopio Inc.

What is Loopio's best feature?

Reviewers rate Searchable proposal database highest, with a score of 9.1.

Who uses Loopio?

The most common users of Loopio are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

Sandrine Bastian | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Loopio is being used especially as a knowledgebase for the RFP team.
  • We also have stacks for SaaS teams, order services, and other.
  • The departments that use Loopio for are growing year by year.
  • It is especially used for repetitive questions that customers are asking the company and exporting in an official template.
  • Innovation
  • Searchability
  • Ease of use
  • Customization of exporting templates--you need to engage with the Loopio team to make changes
  • AI of Magic Tool
  • Reviews searchability
Loopio is well suited for sharing specific and important information between departments without having the risk of someone handling the wrong answers. Each department is assigned to their own stack and visibility can be given to the whole company. The RFP team is using Loopio as an amazing content knowledgebase of repetitive customer questions and in the next few months will start incorporating the "project" functionality at its fullest. The reason why this has not yet been done is because SME need to have a license to contribute and not all employees have these privileges.
Loopio is being used to answer RFPs, RFIs, and security assessments. It has helped us to reduce the time we spend answering these questionnaires and to keep a clean and up-to-date library.
  • Content management.
  • The magic tool that automatically looks for answers.
  • Manage responsibilities within each project.
  • Adding new answers to the library was easier and better with the "close the loop" functionality. Now, it seems like it is easier to miss questions to add to the library.
Loopio works great with Word Docs and simple/not too complex Excel files. There are some complex Excel files that we get that we end up working on offline due to the deadlines that we deal with.
Katie Villalta, PMP | TrustRadius Reviewer
Loopio is used to complete due diligence and RFP responses. It is managed by the Projects team, but contributors are across the organization.
  • Ability to track and followup status of questions.
  • Library of answers.
  • User experience is superb.
  • Having the ability to directly connect responses in multiple languages.
  • Ability to set up more people in the review cycle (we typically have a responder, and at least 2 reviewers).
In my POV, it's a near-perfect solution for due diligence and RFP responses. It is excellent for due diligence responses where questions are often the same. Less effective for RFP where questions are unique, but still substantially better than managing through email or Excel!
Loopio is used for RFP responses and to help our team quickly collect the right answers based on our current suite of solutions and feature sets. Loopio solves efficiency and accuracy challenges as we respond to RFPs and RFIs.
  • Create a database of best answers.
  • Sort through similar questions and answers.
  • Automate new answers.
  • Smarter auto-fill.
  • Add a robust Salesforce integration.
  • Enhanced reporting capabilities.
Loopio is well suited for companies that submit multiple RFPs and/or RFIs throughout the year. Loopio can help ensure answers are consistent and up to date. It is easy to have one point-person who is responsible for maintaining answers and then the RFPs/RFIs can be filled in very easily over time.
Loopio is used to complete RFP's and RFI's. We use it mostly on the sales side of things, but we do have an RFP team that helps manage this as well. Loopio makes it extremely easy to fill out RFP's and store data and answers to these questions for RFP's. It also allows us to grade responses based on how we've answered RFP's in the past and how its helped us win other deals
  • the platform is intuitive and very easy to use and find answers to. I love being able to google specific words or questions and find info on that feature or product.
  • The platform is organized in a way that it makes reading the responses very easy. Its not hard to organize sections and see how those responses have done based on other RFP's that have been done.
  • I love being able to see how these responses have done based on other RFP's. Its also nice to see that if questions have been reviewed as well or if they are currently being reviewed so that I can make sure I distribute the right information when doing an RFP.
  • The user interface isnt super easy to navigate. It's difficult to understand what some of the features are within the user interface and where to find actual RFP responses. The "reviews" tab in particular presents some confusion every time I seem to use it.
  • Not easy to distinguish between UK and US based responses for global companies. It would be nice to be able to distinguish responses based on country as well as language. Or have an English based version for US and UK since there are different nuances of spelling between the two.
  • Search functionality for multiple words or phrases can sometimes be difficult. Filler words are often pulled up to frequently and not necessarily the root words of the phrase that I'm trying to search. Having a phrase based search function would be super helpful instead of pulling up each individual words within the phrase.
I use Loopio specifically for RFP's mostly. I think it is a great and adequate tool for this and much of what I think that needs to improve are not large needle movers for me since the software as a whole is fantastic. It is very easy to upload an RFP into Loopio and begin answering those questions or pulling from previously answered questions. I also will use Loopio for large client proposals and I often use the "search functionality within Loopio to see if I can find answers to clients questions. I like that I can also pull images from Loopio as well and often use those visualizations in my proposals.
It is used mainly by the sales team. There is a database of responses and their team can reply to the clients much quicker than without this solution. Also, they can find the right responses, which is essential for newcomers in the team. Sometimes professional services team reviews the sales proposals in order to prepare the project plan.
  • Ease of use - a few minutes' tutorial is enough for a newcomer to start using the tool.
  • Handy options - i.e. support in searching for the right answer
  • Often meaningful & useful releases
  • May not be suitable for small companies
  • There is no option to search by using the keyboard enter button, you need to click on the filter button.
  • The search option isn't working the best - quite often it shows irrelevant answers so searching takes some time.
My company receives a request proposal, and the sales team uses Loopio in order to reply promptly to the potential customer either by using an already existing template or by adjusting one that currently is unavailable. Professional services team may advice and collaborate on the proposal in case of any doubt.
They're very supportive and reply in a timely manner. Whenever I contacted the support I received a helpful reply that actually solved my issue. Quite often when my team suggested an improvement that would simplify and speed up our work it happened not long after which is perfect for us.
We use Loopio to help streamline the due diligence processes of our customers related to information security questionnaires.
  • Machine learning from previous answers
  • Prepopulates a variety of fields automatically
  • Has a high match rate for similar questions with slightly different phrasing
  • The interface could be a little faster.
  • I'd like to see even more pattern matching.
  • Support for additional file formats
Loopio shines in the basic block and tackle due diligence responses. We have significantly reduced our response time by pre-populating answers to similar questions that we get asked repeatedly from our customers. Most customers use the same regulatory or standardized security frameworks and ask very similar questions. We have reduced our manual efforts and thus staff time by automating responses using the Loopio platform.
We have used their support a few times, but not what I would call often. So far our experience has been positive. Their engineers know the product well and when we have a specific detailed question that requires some level of research, they get back to us in a timely manner.