August 23, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
I use LoopNet daily for marketing and searching for investment properties. It is a good tool to gather information for my day to day business.
- LoopNet provides easily printable reports for my clients.
- LoopNet clearly markets my listings.
- LoopNet provides a fairly detailed representation of on the market properties.
- There are often glitches on the sight from the searching to report pulling process
- The alert function for saved searches is very rarely functional
- The database search is often glitchy if you put in a high price limit, and no low price limit
Read Corey Sandberg's full review
LoopNet is a great base for searching current listings. It is suited for brokerage, development, and investment-related property activities. It is less appropriate for the pulling of comparable sales and historical data.