AmpleLogic Low Code Platform aims to support business users and developers to create business applications tailored to organizations unique needs or challenges, without comprising on control access and IT Governance. This is accomplished using visual design tools like drag and...
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
AmpleLogic Low Code Platform aims to support business users and developers to create business applications tailored to organizations unique needs or challenges, without comprising on control access and IT Governance. This is accomplished using visual design tools like drag and drop builders, which help in configuring applications based on need, without writing a single line of code except in some exceptional cases, where slight coding may be required. Create custom business applications in hours and days, instead of weeks and months.
The vendor says that if you don’t have enough time or resources to build your applications, then AmpleLogic Rapid Application Development i.e. Low Code Development Platform is a low-cost solution that comes to your rescue. The vendor also claims that, when anyone can build an application without much effort, business productivity and efficiency increases.
- Supported: Visual Modeling
- Supported: Drag-and-drop Interfaces
- Supported: Platform Security
- Supported: Platform User Management
- Supported: Reusability
- Supported: Platform Scalability
- Supported: Instant Deployment
- Supported: Authentication and Role-based Access Control
- Supported: Visual Application Development
- Supported: Built-in offline capability
- Supported: Integrate any existing or third party systems
- Supported: Create and Import Databases
- Supported: Reporting & Analytics
- Supported: API Integration
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||7%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||50%|
- Save time, avoiding complex queries.
- Use of drag and drop.
- You still need your development logic so no need to worry about your brain no exercising.
- Faster and with the same results' and quality.
- The source code behind almost all low code platform needs to continue an improvement process to speed up the PaaS (Platform as a Service).
If the project requires too many complex screens and complex queries just may need some integration or take into consideration a non-Low Code Development Platform, but everything is possible with Low Code Development Platform if you have the right support from the vendor or at least an experienced senior developer in the technology being used.