Reviews (1-1 of 1)
January 31, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
We are primarily a retail organisation where retail divisions contribute 80 percent of total sales. LS Retail NAV is being used across retail companies to have better visibility of sales and Inventory. On the POS front, it provides dynamic features to handle pricing, offers, and promotions.
- Offline/semi-offline mode works well in areas where connectivity is an issue.
- Pricing, offers and promotions can be configured exceptionally well in LS Retail.
- POS interface design is simple, robust and easily configurable.
- Security wise there is enough detail available to trace all kinds of POS transactions.
- Data Director leaves room for improvement as it can be very tricky while dealing with a large number of master data records. Sometimes it doesn't write delete actions to POS.
- Furniture retail is another area where improvement is required to handle deliveries.
- Newer versions don't support data replicator which was the most reliable data tool with earlier LS Retail versions. There should be a replacement for this tool.
Read Vimal Chandan's full review
Ideally it can work with any kind of retailer but workarounds and customisations required to handle deliveries.
LS Nav Scorecard Summary
About LS Nav
LS Nav is an end-to-end Point of Sale and ERP system that aims to give retailers full control and visibility over their business processes. LS Nav covers retail operations from accounting, reporting and merchandising to store activities and POS terminals, all from one seamlessly integrated retail software solution.
LS Nav is designed to eliminate the need to build and maintain multiple applications and costly interfaces. Retailers can maintain their entire operation in a single, centralized database, and keep control of all their locations and sales channels from headquarters.
With LS Nav, retailers can track sales, stock and productivity in real time on all their sales channels in-store, online or on mobile.
LS Nav Screenshots
LS Nav Integrations
LS Nav Competitors
Oracle + Netsuite, Epicor
LS Nav Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
|Implementation and general support through our partner network|
LS Nav Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries:||Globally through our partner network|
|Supported Languages:||English, German, Dutch, French, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, Greek, Icelandic|