- We collect online donations through it.
- We have fundraising events. Some of the ticket sales are done online and processed through Luminate Online.
- We process donations through it as is works with Blackbaud Raiser's Edge, which we use to record donations.
Who uses it:
- Our donations services team uses it to record online donations/event ticket sales.
- Our Associate Manager, Communications & Online uses is to setup the webpage we use for online donations and event ticket sales.
What business problems:
- It collects donations and event ticket payments for us.
- It formats donation/event ticket sales data in way that is easily recorded in Blackbaud Raisers Edge, thus reducing our worklaod.
- Great front end usability.
- Decent support for back-end users.
- Easy to use WYSIWYG
- The email campaign module is easy to use, efficient, and cost-effective.
- Connector from Luminate to Raiser's Edge could be reviewed in order to enhance features and options.
- Duplicate management, handling users with multiple emails i.e. when a user logs in with three separate emails, we would like Luminate to recognize this instead of creating a duplicate.
- Ability to associate more than one donation form to the same TeamRaiser campaign doesn't exist.
- The level of customization for existing template and modules i.e. in an event module, we are unable to easily change the word "ticket" to "table".
- Luminate Online is well suited for medium to large organizations, who want to manage online presence internally. For example, donation forms, content, email campaign, peer to peer fundraising, etc.
- Luminate Online is less appropriate for smaller organizations, who don't yet have the capacity to manage their own online content.