Helpful for certain geographies

January 06, 2022

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022

Company information (42)

Contact information (45)

Industry information (40)

Automatic data refresh (39)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Lusha Extension, and make your voice heard!

Starter

5 credits per month

Professional

100 credits per month

Premium

300 credits per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.lusha.com/pricing

Prospecting

Sales Intelligence Data Standards

Data Augmentation & Lead Qualification

Sales Intelligence Email Features

What is Lusha Extension?

With Lusha Extension, the user can access contact and company information from LinkedIn, other accounts and anywhere on the web to shorten the sales cycle and close more deals. Lusha Extension works on Chrome, Firefox and Edge.

Lusha Extension Features

Data Augmentation & Lead Qualification Features

• Supported: Lead qualification process
  • Supported: Company/business profiles
  • Supported: Automatic data refresh
  • Supported: Ability to append contact, lead, and account level data

Lusha Extension Screenshots

Find B2B contact information on social networksInstantly bulk enrich lists of potential prospectsSearch for your perfect prospects on any company sites

Lusha Extension Videos

With Lusha Extension you can instantly access contact and company information from LinkedIn, other accounts and anywhere on the web to shorten your sales cycle and close more deals. Lusha Extension works on Chrome, Firefox and Edge.
Lusha Everywhere gives you the exact contact data you need to connect with more decision makers. Find out everything you need to know about the company you want to target. From the CEO’s email and number to the full list of company employees.
Lusha’s sales prospecting tool cuts prospecting time and makes outreach simple. Find quality leads and easily build accurate lists to target your ideal customers. Save time and win more sales using Lusha’s B2B prospecting tool.

Lusha Extension Integrations

Lusha Extension Competitors

Lusha Extension Technical Details

What is Lusha Extension?

Lusha, headquartered in New York, supplies sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals with additional profile data for leads and job candidates. The data is available as a browser or Salesforce plugin, via an API, or through Lusha's Zapier integration.

How much does Lusha Extension cost?

Lusha Extension starts at $0.

What are Lusha Extension's top competitors?

ZoomInfo, Cognism, and LeadIQ are common alternatives for Lusha Extension.

What is Lusha Extension's best feature?

Reviewers rate Load time/data access highest, with a score of 9.2.

Who uses Lusha Extension?

The most common users of Lusha Extension are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

Nandkumar Bhujbal | TrustRadius Reviewer
We mostly use Lusha for B2B sales lead generation and prospect discovery. We need to target the right person or the decision-maker who is in a position to partner with us. Lusha has a high accuracy of data. Most of our work revolves around contact discovery and reaching out to the right people related to our design projects.
  • integrates well with Linkedin sales navigator and other platforms
  • It is easy to find information in one place using Lusha
  • Real time information is available
  • Accuracy of data in information and technology sector is very good.
  • Expenseive
  • updates take time
  • not all information is available,
  • mobile numbers are not available for all leads.
It is best suited for B2B contact discovery. It works well with your CRM also and you can transfer bulk data to your CRM. However you need to be careful with emails that are not correct, too many of these incorrect emails or emails that bounce can cause blacklisting of your email.
Ahmad Anggi Hakim | TrustRadius Reviewer
We heavily use Lusha Extension for prospecting, mainly for sales and business development. Mostly those who are LinkedIn database can be found in Lusha Extension, so if our audience are in LinkedIn, Lusha Extension would be a great help for us for prospecting, we can get the correct person with details information
  • prospecting
  • creating audience list
  • chrome extension
  • the larger audience and database
Check your target audience, if mainly they are in LinkedIn, Lusha would be a great tools for smaller country or niche audience maybe you can try other SAAS
its a simple as 2 click
install the extension and sign in, voila its working everytime we open linkedin page
because its very easy, well explained
Vaibhav Gupta | TrustRadius Reviewer
Using Lusha, I can work according to my preferred workflow, enriching contacts found in LinkedIn Sales Navigator with accurate data found on Lusha. I save time and am able to supplement my outreach and inbound lead generation efforts and meet my sales targets.
  • Integrates really well with Sales navigator (primary tool used for prospecting).
  • Gives accurate data as compared to other tools like Seamless, ZoomInfo, Slintel, and Apollo.
  • Could potentially add features like buying intent and sales intelligence into the platform, something that Slintel has done.
For any company where a sales team does its own prospecting, Lusha Extension is a must-have product. What I love about Lusha, is its ability to support his native workflow and save time, while receiving results. I start my prospecting efforts in LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and in one click, enrich prospects I find with Lusha’s accurate contact data.
Finding contact information for prospects in the Middle Eastern region has always been a challenge for any company. Since I prospect Middle Eastern companies, I have found it particularly difficult to get contact information, particularly phone numbers, for prospects. Lusha Extension has helped me solve this challenge.
  • Mobile numbers
  • Email address
  • Phone numbers
  • Smaller Pop-up window on the Sales Navigator screen would be better.
  • Bulk export directly from Sales Navigator would be really helpful.
  • Having a little better accuracy for email addresses.
Lusha Extension is well suited for Europe, MEA, and APAC regions. These are regions where contact information is usually unavailable, and Lusha Extension helps a lot. For other markets, I believe there are other tools out there that are much better in terms of data quantity.
raju kancharla | TrustRadius Reviewer
I love Lusha Extenstion, We can easily get the prospect details on the fly using extension on LinkedIn page
  • Prospect Research
  • SDE
  • Showing the Prospect Details for a Company
  • More Info about the user
It's good that Lusha provides everything whatever the things they can show up by providing prospect details. Apart from only showing Prospect details and basic company details, It will be so helpful if they provide more details like complete Linkedin profile data and some more information about the organization
We use Lusha Extension to gather mainly new leads for our business and further track their profile. We also use Lusha Extension to find contacts for cold emailing. Lusha Extension is helping us in getting the contact directly rather than spending hours on LinkedIn searching for the contacts. The entire lead generation process for us has simplified after using Lusha Extension.
  • The extension helps finds prospective clients in a few minutes thus saving useful time.
  • Provides mail and contact numbers of prospects directly
  • Lusha Extension is expensive as compared to other tools available in market
  • Limited credits available during trail period
Our team usually looks for new clients over LinkedIn, which is a very tedious task. By using Lusha Extension, this task has become easy as it saves our time and by finding prospects much faster and also providing contacts like email and mobile numbers, thus reducing our overall time spent on the task.
Roopa Gunasheelan | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Lusha Extension to get contact information like phone numbers, email, and company details for the purpose of using it for sales-related activities. We use it for prospecting as well, and it has been integrated into my Gmail, which makes it earlier and more convenient to manage the database.
  • Contact information for companies and individuals
  • Team co-ordination
  • Database management
  • Accuracy of contact information
  • More integration option
  • Better customer support
Getting account information, a.k.a prospecting, is nice and well-suited. The least appropriate is something I'm yet to figure out. But there is room for some improvement with the user interface; however, it's a trusted platform to use.
Paige Jacob | TrustRadius Reviewer
I usually use Lusha for cross-verification of client info like email, company, contact numbers, etc. It helps me save a lot of time and effort.
  • Contact numbers
  • Email Address
  • LinkedIn
  • Company Details
  • Number of Credits
  • Email Integration
  • The Freemium model
In the case of approaching C-level executives, I find it extremely useful. However, the credit system is a little rigid, in terms of 5 credits a month. Slintel may be a good alternative to this software.
March 11, 2022

A Reliable Partner

As an employee who works for various clients for marketing, research, and lead generation, Lusha Extension provides very helpful information that I need in order to fulfill the clients' needs. Especially the contact details of the leads and other data that are essential for lead generation, earning the trust of the clients' to continue doing business with us.
  • Easy to use.
  • Provides great information.
  • Reliable.
  • Reasonable Pricing.
  • Functionality.
  • Accuracy.
  • Data Security.
Lusha Extension is well suited for gathering data from LinkedIn.
March 02, 2022

Topnotch

In my campaign, contacts are very much needed. Although contact information alone if not valid are futile. Thus, Lusha is a great tool for finding and validating contacts. I've been using this tool for like a year already and I am loving its very features. It is easy to use and does not crash. Plus not to mention its interface is clean and classy. Another thing to consider is unlike other lead finders out there, Lusha is one of the trusted and valid software that I get to use. It has all the contact information that I need that the other lead finders don't have; that's why it's the only tool that lasted in our campaign that until now we are still using.
  • It displays accurate results, fast and complete.
  • The extension's graphic design is sleek and clean and won't confuse you.
  • Versatile extension design.
  • Color and fonts.
  • Robot features when using the extensions.
  • Takes too long to load when multitasking with different tabs that's been open.
Lusha is very much in an outsourcing company but in my opinion, it is still suited in any field; because Lusha is a versatile software that you could use be it professionally, even for self-employed people or personal usage. In business world, Lusha is a great back-up in finding important contact information without compromising the company or the clients credibility. In my campaign, it is our holy grail!
Jaskaran Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer
Lusha Extension gets you the prospect details where other top market contact discovery tools fail. Best tool for the non-US market.
  • Non-US direct numbers
  • Personal Mobile numbers
  • Ease of use with extension
  • They need to compete with players in US market
  • Data accuracy, as some of the data is old
Lusha Extension is suited in non-US market specifically APAC, you get a lot of direct numbers and personal mobile numbers which are almost correct. However, Lusha Extension still needs to work the two world's top markets US and UK, as the data accuracy of this region is not up to the mark.
We use Lusha in the education industry for our college website integration and analytics to get the most accurate data
  • Helps in converting students faster
  • Get leads through very high accuracy
  • Getting insights about a particular profile
  • Improving in providing abundant data
  • Scaling to provide better user experience
  • Optimizing its service
Lusha is well suited on professional social media applications like LinkedIn. But it is equally helpful as an extension on other websites.
Lusha has been a very useful and powerful tool for medium and large-sized companies who want to generate short-term and long-term leads. This extension can be easily integrated with LinkedIn Sales Navigator or any other sales application and I assure you, that it works great with all of these applications. Lusha works in a very legal manner and they absolutely do not violate any rules or regulations, even if it extracts the personal data of the users.
  • Integration with LinkedIn and other sales applications.
  • Lead generation.
  • Rich database.
  • Accuracy of data.
  • Premium subscription.
  • Customer support.
Our company is mostly sales-driven and works on Business to Business model (B2B). Hence, it’s difficult to identify the leads and traditional methods like cold calling or emails don’t work nowadays. So, one day I found the Lusha application and added the extension to my Chrome and later found out that it really works magically for organisations like us who work on B2B-based models. Thereafter, lead identification, lead generation, contact generation was easy with Lusha. So, overall, Lusha was a one-stop solution for all my needs and my sales numbers are growing with Lusha.
January 06, 2022

Hunting Made Easy

Outreaching targeted prospects is a challenge especially when you are stuck at the very first stage; finding contact details of these prospects. Lusha Extension simplifies this. It not only shows professional email ids but also lets you save these leads in your list. I found the information correct most of the time and it saves a lot of time for my team.
  • Embeds itself as a sidebar on LinkedIn so it is plug-n-play.
  • Works well with LinkedIn navigator so finding direct contact details of decision-makers is not a challenge.
  • Lists allows my team to quickly check the details of saved leads at any point of time.
  • Sometimes Lusha asks to log in again when LinkedIn reloads. This redundant process takes some valuable time.
  • Not all contact details are correct.
  • Many times it shows personal email ids which is of limited use for prospecting.
Lusha Extension is best suited for SDRs and inside sales who are responsible for hunting new accounts and getting meetings from decision-makers. Although solely focused on prospecting and outreaching, the product makes sense for anyone who needs the contact info of LinkedIn members. Startups can benefit a lot by directly outreaching relevant key stakeholders without spending fortunes on marketing.
Lusha Extension makes work a lot easier for me. I use this tool for data enrichment, finding contacts. The great thing about this tool is that it gives really accurate contact detail of leads such as phone numbers and email addresses which can benefit the business. You don't have to scrape the entire Google to find email addresses. Great time saver.
  • Works in LinkedIn.
  • Gives accurate email address.
  • Provides phone numbers.
  • Time saver.
  • I have not experienced any disadvantages using this tool, so far.
If for example, you found the lead in LinkedIn, this is where Lusha is well suited for a lot of people on LinkedIn does not provide their email, just by using Lusha, you will then be able to have their email address and their phone numbers.
Angelica Cleofe | TrustRadius Reviewer
Lusha helps us to find and get the contact information of each leads that we need for our daily tasks.
  • Gives accurate data
  • Very efficient to use
  • User friendly
  • Alternative options if there's no contact info result.
  • More credits for beginners.
  • Minimize errors.
It is available with only one click and is already synchronized with LinkedIn profiles, saving us a lot of time. Another advantage I appreciate about Lusha is that instead of traveling to Linkedin, we can search for prospects directly on its platform.
Vina Allysa Yabut | TrustRadius Reviewer
Lusha has helped me a lot and still helping me find the right prospect for our projects. Ever since we used the products, we became more productive and there is an increase in sales made. We highly recommend this product. Not only showing emails of the prospects/leads but phone numbers as well (personal and work emails and phone numbers).
  • Finding emails.
  • Finding phone numbers.
  • Finding right prospects (name and company they're working).
  • Nothing hard to use ever since.
I don't see any less appropriate scenario that happened ever since we used this tool. I can really tell that it gave us huge hope in connecting with prospect leads to engage business and contact them. Really helped us be productive and that makes our boss happy. We are never stressed out in finding leads.
Well, we use Lusha's extension every day and it solves the biggest problem for us as earlier, we really had a hard time in figuring out quality leads and prospects but now since the day we started using Lusha it's not a problem at all as this platform offer quality leads and along with that we get to know about the organization as well which the lead belongs to in-depth & we use it for leads capturing, leads intelligence and leads nurturing too.
  • First thing, it does well is finding accurate contact details of leads and that is simply amazing.
  • Second thing, it does well is it integrates well with popular CRM tools and makes the work even more easier for you.
  • Thirdly, With its simplistic UI we feel that even a naive user can use it with little to no experience as they've made it so easy to use.
  • Lusha extension I feel sometimes crashes on its own and doesn't work well with chrome setup.
  • Secondly, I feel there is a scope of improvement when it comes to leads accuracy as they should update their database with relevant details frequently.
  • Thirdly, I feel their product is a bit expensive and they should work on this part too.
Scenario I where it is best suited - Let's say you are looking for prospective clients who are in a specific role in a particular industry.
In this case, Lusha would come in handy as it integrates well with LinkedIn and you can custom search for the desired details and it will reveal the details for you.
Scenario II where it is less appropriate- If you're a very small company and looking for a massive amount of leads but with the free plan.
In this case, Lusha wouldn't allow you as there are a fixed number of free leads and you'll not be able to use it if you haven't purchased their premium plan.
Ahmad Hakim | TrustRadius Reviewer
All of our sales team use Lusha for prospecting, the filters in Lusha is easy to use to filter the company and position they are working including the email and phone number, I think the main source of the databases are from Linkedin. So if your prospects mainly are on LinkedIn this tool is the right decision to make, using chrome extension also made us just a simple open LinkedIn page and the Lusha button will appear to show the details data of the prospects
  • Work well when opening www.linkedin.com in chrome
  • easy to install and sign in
  • giving relevant enough information in LinkedIn, details can be check-in Lusha list dashboard
  • Maybe can find another database source out from Linkedin
not limited to use for a startup, Lusha can be used from SME to Big companies who need relevant legit contacts of prospects, especially when want to hit Middle to Top management but again it is based on the prospects country lived in, because mainly the databases extract from LinkedIn, if mainly your prospects not in LinkedIn, so might be you need find other tools
I use Lusha on a daily basis to prospect leads into generating new deals for Oncore. My role is to source procurement, HR, Ops Professionals from LinkedIn by obtaining email addresses and phone numbers. Lusha is incredibly beneficial because it provides you [with] these details much quicker plus it is very accurate
  • Email Addresses
  • Phone Numbers
  • Personal Details
  • Up to date email addresses
  • Up to date phone numbers
Lusha is best used when you need to find the contact details of a key decision-maker within a large corporate entity.
December 29, 2021

Lusha Extension Review

We have been using the Lusha extension for a long time and it is highly helpful for quickly getting contact details from LinkedIn or anywhere else. It has reduced the manual work needed to get contact details from other sources. It automatically catches the details from the LinkedIn profile which is the most used Social Media for professionals and it is especially useful to use since we use LinkedIn extensively for reaching out to people. Would definitely recommend this to others.
  • Automatically gathers the person's contact details directly from LinkedIn and other Social Medias
  • You get details about the person's company as well like Industry, number of employees, etc
  • The contact details we get from Lusha Extension are generally of high accuracy
  • More details can be gathered for any person, for example, their Twitter account so that we can target them on the Social Media front as well apart from only LinkedIn
  • Sometimes, we do not get any details about some people who are high-level people in top firms
  • Location details will also help in personalizing while connecting to them
For people researching through Professional Social Media platforms like LinkedIn, this would be the perfect tool. It reduces manual effort by a huge margin and creating databases of people to reach out to becomes highly efficient. Also, this works pretty well on other Social Media platforms as well and also has an option for "Enable Lusha Everywhere" which can get contact details of the person on any website
Lusha had immensely increased the effectiveness of LinkedIn prospecting. With the ability to pull emails and phone numbers that are extremely accurate, we began seeing shorter sales cycles. Previously we used multiple products to do what Lusha has been doing and even had a team to pull information. Now, we're able to pick contacts and put them in a bucket with appropriate contact information.
  • Accurate Mobile Numbers that increases reach rate
  • Multiple email IDs to contact through.
  • Add prospects onto an excel and export.
  • Integration with CRMs
Lusha is highly suited to scrub lead information for most of the geographies. I've worked across US, APAC, India, and Australia. Lusha seems to work pretty well. Even to the ranks of flagship systems.
Katebah Al-Olefi | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used the Lusha extension as a BDR to help my Account Executives find the data to reach out to prospects. They provided lead information from emails to phone numbers and the extension helps us pinpoint the data for every LinkedIn page we find. It is very helpful to find data for all personas on every level and not just executives or directors or analysts.
  • Immediately pulls up data
  • Let’s you give feedback
  • Works very well with outreach!
  • Can test emails before offering them as valid
  • Potential catch all and valid emails should be marked as such
  • Make sure it aligns with job changes
I looked for personas such as CTO or CFO at different companies in the industry we focused on. The extension came in handy to upload the prospect on outreach and salesforce so it is ideal when working out of both. They also have integrations with other CRM and sales platforms. You can also set up certain rulesets in place as needed.
As an Executive Recruiter, I am always looking for contact information (email & phone numbers). Lusha is an excellent resource that quickly provides contact information. The LinkedIn plug-in is very user-friendly and has helped speed up the process to find contact information.
  • Finds email adresses
  • finds phone numbers
  • The product is easy to use and effective at finding contact information
  • It would be great you could find contact information on other platforms (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
Lusha is a simple but effective resource. If you need to find contact information, it's a no-brainer!
We signed up with Lusha as part of our data stack to build prospect lists and enrich the data further. We were recommended to use Lusha internally by a team member. It turns out that Lusha A) Doesn't have nearly as much data as it claims to. Couldn't find info for facilities managers, decision-makers, property managers, custodial managers, etc., etc. It only had top-level executives (like what you can already find on LinkedIn, for 1/2 the price) and non-relevant engineers' information. I was really surprised - for the number of monthly fees, I would expect better data. Seems like they spend much more on advertising and marketing than they do actually creating a great and valuable product. B) You can't filter data by state in the US.
  • Take Your Money
  • Offer Little To Nothing In Return
  • Customer Support That Threatens And Talks Down To You (Shoutout to Amit!)
  • Better Data - not just the easy stuff to scrape off linkedIn
  • Filter Data by State and City
I couldn't give you a good reason to use Lusha. It offers less data than LinkedIn Sale's Navigator but at a greater cost. It is underdeveloped in terms of list building and data filtering. I'd recommend avoiding it, to be honest, clear bit, ZoomInfo or D7 are better data products with more value.