Aurea Campaign Manager (formerly Lyris HQ)
Aurea Campaign Manager (formerly Lyris HQ)
We've utilized the platform for marketing in the healthcare space. It allows for effective management of target client campaigns and …
Email Marketing, it is used company wide. We use this for list management as well as sending out our Newsletters and 3rd Party Eblasts. We …
It is used to deploy emails and measure the reporting of the emails.
Lyris HQ was used across the entire organization including 4 internal departments. It solved our need to send millions of emails monthly …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Aurea Campaign Manager (formerly Lyris HQ), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Aurea Campaign Manager is a cloud-based email marketing solution designed to engage customers in relevant and specific conversations. It empowers marketers to create and manage multiple campaigns, and engage with customers throughout their brand journey. In addition, Aurea Campaign Manager lets you segment, target and measure campaign effectiveness on every device.
Lyris HQ is a SaaS digital marketing platform including email messaging, landing page creation and web analytics. Best-known as an email marketing vendor, and the Lyris web analytics product was acquired from ClickTracks in 1996 and subsequently re-branded and tightly integrated with the other Lyris HQ capabilities. Unlike Google Analytics and Coremetrics, for example, Lyris uses server log file technology rather than page tags. Lyris was acquired by Aurea and the Lyris HQ cloud product integrated into the Aurea Email Marketing solution.
The most common users of Aurea Campaign Manager (formerly Lyris HQ) are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We've utilized the platform for marketing in the healthcare space. It allows for effective management of target client campaigns and provides adequate reporting structure for post campaign performance analytics.
- I like the file import process - quick and efficient.
- List segmentation is thorough.
- Campaign monitoring is easily accessible and accurate.
- Navigation - UX.
- More aesthetics - simple design overhaul.
We only have experience in a B2B environment.
Email Marketing, it is used company wide. We use this for list management as well as sending out our Newsletters and 3rd Party Eblasts. We are currently sending out over 1.5 Million emails per month, and the mass email capabilities are working great for us. Also, the analytics are a great help to show our clients what is working and what is not providing them the amount of leads that they want.
- Creating segments within your email lists.
- Analytical feedback for your emails, with key data like Opens, Clicks, Delivered, Spam Complaints.
- Maintaining multiple lists, as well as mass uploads or downloads of data.
- I would like the ability to delete more than one segment at a time. It becomes tedious to delete our segments from the previous month, sometimes there are over 100.
- I think there should be a functionality added specifically forgeographical blasts, maybe with a map to more easily determine geographical radius'.
- Easier functionality for A/B testing, rather than creating two distribution groups.
I feel that this is a very good email marking system. You really can accomplish any task needed for your email marketing needs. I think that if a few key features were added, it would really take Lyris HQ over the top. We are very happy with this product and we tell our clients about it when they ask us.
Lyris HQ was used across the entire organization including 4 internal departments. It solved our need to send millions of emails monthly without concern of scaling or blacklisting.
- Mass Emails
- Subscription Management
- PHP API
- Creating messages via API calls
Lyris is a great application assuming that you are a large enough company to really need something as large as Lyris. Most small businesses to my knowledge are using Mailchimp which will work well for their small needs but as they grow they will quickly learn that the cost of Mailchimp is going to bankrupt them. Thus why I suggest Lyris for large scale email sending.
- Makes it easy to run segments and execute marketing campaigns. It's really very simple to send out a campaign. Even a beginner can do it with minimal training.
- The campaign calendar showing what's been scheduled and what's already been sent is awesome.
- Lyris HQ is extremely cost-effective compared to other email service providers.
- For larger organizations running hundreds of unique email campaigns per month, pulling daily reports of individual reports can become very time-consuming.
- Sometimes it can take a long time to run very large segments.
- Overage fees can be a problem as they mount up quickly. However, the company is quite flexible and willing to work with you on a plan that fits your need and budget.
- Online training
I found one really good tech support guru and stuck with him forever.