Lytho Workflow is a creative project management software built specifically for the needs of creative and marketing teams. Combining elements of task and workflow management with the collaborative features of online proofing, Lytho Workflow helps teams get more content produced...
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Lytho Workflow is a creative project management software built specifically for the needs of creative and marketing teams. Combining elements of task and workflow management with the collaborative features of online proofing, Lytho Workflow helps teams get more content produced - faster.
The key components of Lytho Workflow are Request Intake, Project Management, Review & Approval, and Reporting. From the initial creative brief, Lytho Workflow's request forms ensure designers have all the right information they need to kick off projects promptly. Project management offers features like task management, time tracking, Gantt charts, dependencies, notifications, and more. When designers have proofs ready, they can submit them for review directly from within Adobe CC.
Automatic proof routing ensures the right stakeholders provide feedback and approval at the right time. Team members can digitally mark up proofs, leave comments, use @mentioning, and compare versions, fostering collaboration and faster approval cycles overall. At any time during the project cycle, custom reporting provides insights and transparency on key productivity metrics. Save and share reports with team members for analysis.
Lytho Workflow's users are designer, project manager, marketer, and team leaders.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Resource Management
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Timesheet Tracking
- Supported: Change request and Case Management
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- Project requests - can be tailored to fit your exact needs
- Project management - can assign tasks, track time, etc.
- Proofing - robust proofing environment that's easy for clients to learn
- Some areas are rather clunky and repetitive when it comes to project management, like editing a template once applied.
- Once a review is live, it's very difficult to edit the reviewers unless a current tier is active.
- Pretty expensive compared to the competition.
- Consolidation of project requests has been extremely helpful.
- The improvement of campus-wide communication is hard to put a price on.
- Our team knows what is due and when at all times. We're saving a lot of time previously spent in meetings.