Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Email deliverability reporting (620)
WYSIWYG email editor (384)
Standard reports (398)
List management (403)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Mailchimp, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $10 per month
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Standard reports
- Google Analytics
- Ambassador Referral Marketing Platform (discontinued)
- Pipeliner CRM
- Provide Support Live Chat
- Planyo Online Booking System
- Deal Maker
- Mautic (open source)
- RealtyJuggler Real Estate Software
- Teamgate CRM
- Miva Merchant
- Devart Excel Add-ins
- Zyprr Inc
- Musqot Marketing Planner
- Zoho Forms
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail
- Aurea List Manager
- JRNI (formerly BookingBug)
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Additionally, we have a small audience list but it changes pretty quickly, so we want to make sure we are sending to actual subscribed recipients to maintain a positive reputation score. Mailchimp allows us to stay on top of our recipient list quite easily.
Highly recommend this tool, especially if you don't have a large team and you are just getting started with Email Marketing.
However, I don't think it's a great option for anyone with a sizable list who needs advanced email marketing capabilities. Even with their most recent changes, the interface is hard to look at for any extended period of time and is cheesy. To be honest, it may be my prejudice from working with other email platforms and the difference in user interface. For someone who starts and grows with Mailchimp, it could very well handle more complex functions considering the newer features such as "Journey" automations. But it still doesn't feel very intuitive where other platforms are.
For bigger businesses or those with bigger lists, it might be more expensive. If you have more than 2,000 people on your list, you might want to evaluate other solutions.