Mailchimp Reviews

Andrew Murphy | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 06, 2020

Mailchimp is the best way to build Brand Loyalty!

All-in-One Marketing Platform

We’ve benefited from it, however we quickly transition to a B2B focus. Some things we needed a special tool for. That being said - Mailchimp has still reigned as our email marketing platform. It’s great for mass communication like newsletters or promotional emails. With strong integrations, I could see this being used well by B2B companies as well.
Read Andrew Murphy's full review
Freddy Stephen | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 06, 2020

Email automation and excellent promotional campaign management

All-in-One Marketing Platform

We manage our marketing work more quickly, we streamline work in a single software, making our announcements and advertising campaigns quickly either by email or by different social networks, capturing the exact audience, being much more objective and specific.
Read Freddy Stephen's full review
Stella Olsson | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 27, 2020

Mailchimp offers a new experience in doing Email Marketing

All-in-One Marketing Platform

The company has benefited from the level of sales and that our service goes even further than it was intended. Mailchimp makes it possible to achieve the objectives set and thus be able to continue expanding to many places and clients. We have obtained more attention from the public thanks to this platform without the need for much effort or inconvenience.
Read Stella Olsson's full review
Barbara Hinkle | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 20, 2020

Perfect for increasing traffic!

All-in-One Marketing Platform

That was the main reason why we say to associate this service to the system, this service we managed to unify other image editing systems of important tools to improve the campaign and unify them with Mailchimp and thus be able to give it a final edition and then send them in bulk It is a system that I like and I must recognize its good work.
Read Barbara Hinkle's full review
Brendon Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2020

Mailchimp revolutionized email marketing, but will it keep the throne?

All-in-One Marketing Platform

Mailchimp is quite good at pulling in new clients. Lots of tools and integrations to accomplish this. I've been unimpressed by trackability of customer interactions and conversions attributable to Mailchimp clicks, which is an important component of measured growth.
Read Brendon Brown's full review
Eric W. Su | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

Mailchimp: the all round email service for anyone.

All-in-One Marketing Platform

We have been able to keep in touch with our customers using MailChimp. We like the fact that we can send out many emails at once and segment the email to specific groups too. We like that it has added the lead pages too. We are happy with the features.
Read Eric W. Su's full review
June 18, 2020

My favorite mass mailing software.

All-in-One Marketing Platform

In my organization marketing department uses this software extensively. They integrate this software with various other softwares for data uploads and for receiving marketing leads into CRM as well. I primarily use this software for creating my regular newsletters. This software allows me to upload my contacts from my database very easily and provides me complete marketing tools to create my content more attractive.
February 08, 2020

I used to not be a Mailchimp fan, but I've kinda changed my tune.

All-in-One Marketing Platform

It's great to automate to social media sites, especially with the use of social cards, titles, and descriptions. Of course, other marketing platforms use this as well, but overall, it is a great timesaver, and for those who use social media more than read emails through a mail server, the news gets out immediately.
April 15, 2020

Turbo Boost Your Email Marketing

All-in-One Marketing Platform

We haven't used the all-in-one platform capabilities to their fullest. We have tested out some of the features, especially the Facebook advertising. But we decided to not move forward with it, as some of our team members already were using other tools to handle social media campaigns that they were satisfied with.
March 09, 2020

Very reliable and easy to use

All-in-One Marketing Platform

Having everything in one software saves time spent on each feature used and allows us to benefit from the data we get from having everything in one tool.
March 10, 2020

Great all-in-one reliable platform

All-in-One Marketing Platform

Having an all-in-one platform saves on time training staff and improves the whole workflow process. Each feature that Mailchimp offers benefits from the other and so the overall effectiveness of campaigns and use of Mailchimp is improved.
Alfred Brock | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 03, 2020

Mailchimp to the Rescue

All-in-One Marketing Platform

Mailchimp allows us to communicate across other social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and others with a minimum of complexity and overhead. We are therefore able to reach our core audience and immediately, within a matter of minutes, expand that reach locally, statewide and nationally. It would be very difficult and time consuming to perform all that work repeatedly and would introduce potential errors and lag times. Mailchimp takes care of all that.
Read Alfred Brock's full review
Valie Robbins | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 28, 2020

MailChimp -- a great product that allows businesses of all markets compete!

All-in-One Marketing Platform

We have benefited by identifying for our client's those prospects that would benefit from a little extra attention whether it be a phone call or a more personalized e-mail. We have also benefited by helping our client's databases stay up to date and clean so they do not get grey listed or rated as spam. This ensures that our client's can continue to reach to their prospects on a regular basis.
Read Valie Robbins's full review
Megan Russell | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 15, 2020

MailChimp is perfect for nonprofits and small businesses.

All-in-One Marketing Platform

I haven't utilized all of their tools. I've mainly focused on the email section and tracking contracts and their data. One area I have used in the wordpress plugin and forms. This has helped me be able to capture customer information and potential leads and be able to track all this data in one place.
Read Megan Russell's full review
Jessica Meadows Rich | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 11, 2020

A funny name but a serious e-marketing solution!

All-in-One Marketing Platform

I'm aware of these functions and I've tried to use some of the tools in the past to cross post on our Facebook page and things like that. However, I didn't really like how the tool worked/it didn't work as I expected, and you were limited in the way that you could post to Facebook. I didn't feel like it was a good experience and I never used the function again, preferring to post directly at Facebook so that my post would appear as I preferred it to appear.
Read Jessica Meadows Rich's full review
Vicki Lesage | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 10, 2020

MailChimp is easy to use and affordable -- you'll be up and running in no time!

All-in-One Marketing Platform

We haven't really used the all-in-one plaform capabilities, other than Facebook advertising. Some of our clients just don't need those services, while others already have other tools in place to handle that. I would like to give a few of them a try at some point, but we (and our clients) just haven't had the need yet.
Read Vicki Lesage's full review
Mike Muller | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 10, 2020

Mailchimp is one of the most affordable and powerful email marketing platforms out there.

All-in-One Marketing Platform

We have primarily used Mailchimp for its email capabilities. We have not used it much for segmentation, brand or campaigns. Those are newer features and have uses other solutions for those items.
Read Mike Muller's full review
Ron Rothstain | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 07, 2020

Professional and easy way to send to the masses!

All-in-One Marketing Platform

Mailchimp's platform has enabled our business to market smarter so we can grow faster. As an example, we have used the platform to send marketing emails and automated messages, create targeted ad campaigns, build landing pages, send postcards, facilitate reporting and analytics, and sell online to our clients which has allowed our user base to more then double since implementing the product.
Read Ron Rothstain's full review
Maria Clara Daly | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 07, 2020

Great email platform for communications, testing and segmentation

All-in-One Marketing Platform

We aren't using Mailchimp for some of its new features like landing pages and such. I have test driven them and for groups that don't have a full web team or deep knowledge of how to utilize Google Ads, remarketing, etc I could see this being a great tool. We stick with independent spaces because I have even more control over them and how they work but for those who don't need to be hyper granular, what I've seen of the new suite of tools they offer (and seem to be continuing to roll out) they're a great solution for a lot of small businesses without needing to sign in or track data in multiple platforms.
Read Maria Clara Daly's full review
Manan Vora | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 04, 2020

Great list builder for individual and small team entrepreneurs

All-in-One Marketing Platform

We have used the Landing Page Builder and the Email Marketing tools and they have worked very well for us. For some campaigns where we need users to see different content and hopefully interact/subscribe with our business, the integration between the pages and the list manager + email sender is a perfect fit. The Landing Page Builder as with the email builder is easy to use for non-technical people and doesn't take too much time to create.
Read Manan Vora's full review
Michelle Messenger Garrett | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 21, 2020

Mailchimp is the best for small business newsletters

All-in-One Marketing Platform

I use it for my email newsletter. I haven't tried the other things it can do. I might consider trying it for those things. It's free for what my business is currently using it for. I don't know the costs to add/try other features. I may look into that as I continue to grow my list and perhaps experiment with more email campaigns.
Read Michelle Messenger Garrett's full review
Sundeep Gopal | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 21, 2020

Mailchimp - Probably the best email marketing tool out there.

All-in-One Marketing Platform

Mailchimp is primarily used only for communication by the marketing department in our organization. We did not integrate Mailchimp with a lot of other systems though it has the capability. We did not do it because the other teams use many different platforms, and they do not look into the communication.
Read Sundeep Gopal's full review

WYSIWYG email editor (207)
Dynamic content (202)
Ability to test dynamic content (195)
Landing pages (148)
A/B testing (170)
Mobile optimization (207)
Email deliverability reporting (446)
List management (222)
Triggered drip sequences (146)
Lead nurturing (2)
Lead scoring and grading (1)
Data quality management (1)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (1)
Calendaring (1)
Event/webinar marketing (1)
Social sharing and campaigns (2)
10.0
Social profile integration (1)
Dashboards (62)
Standard reports (220)
Custom reports (40)
API (2)
Role-based workflow & approvals (1)
Customizability (2)
6.5
Integration with Salesforce.com (2)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2)
Integration with SugarCRM (2)

About Mailchimp

Mailchimp is an all-in-one Marketing Platform for small businesses. The vendor says its goal is to help small businesses market smarter so they can grow faster. Mailchimp aims to be the backbone for customer relationships, with AI-powered, user-friendly tools. Mailchimp is designed to put the audience at the center so users can send marketing emails and automated messages, create targeted ad campaigns, build landing pages, send postcards, facilitate reporting and analytics, and sell online. The vendor reports that millions of businesses and individuals - from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies - use Mailchimp to connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place. Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta, GA, Mailchimp has 1000+ employees and is privately held.

Mailchimp Features

Email & Online Marketing Features
Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Has featureAbility to test dynamic content
Has featureLanding pages
Has featureA/B testing
Has featureMobile optimization
Has featureEmail deliverability reporting
Has featureList management
Has featureTriggered drip sequences
Lead Management Features
Does not have featureLead nurturing
Does not have featureLead scoring and grading
Does not have featureData quality management
Does not have featureAutomated sales alerts and tasks
Campaign Management Features
Does not have featureCalendaring
Does not have featureEvent/webinar marketing
Social Media Marketing Features
Does not have featureSocial sharing and campaigns
Does not have featureSocial profile integration
Reporting & Analytics Features
Does not have featureDashboards
Has featureStandard reports
Does not have featureCustom reports
Platform & Infrastructure Features
Does not have featureAPI
Does not have featureRole-based workflow & approvals
Does not have featureCustomizability
Does not have featureIntegration with Salesforce.com
Does not have featureIntegration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Does not have featureIntegration with SugarCRM

Mailchimp Screenshots