Mailchimp

Mailchimp Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

October 22, 2021

Mailchimp Makes It Easy!

• We have over a 90% subscribed rate in our community and high opens and click throughs. We view this as proof that our messages are delivered in a timely manner and that the functionality of Mailchimp works well for our residents.
  • We have experienced 100% uptime and have never had a loss of service or lack of access to our Mailchimp services.
  • Access to reporting data has been critical for our organization and has allowed us to document and prove information has been sent and received.
Nitu Sabbharwal | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Cheaper communication with customers and sales targets. (email marketing is the cheapest way to communicate with customers and Mailchimp only makes this easier).
  • Effective measurement and tracking of our marketing emails, helps us gather the right data to make our sales efforts, better synchronized and effective.
Jason Vance | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • We've lost accounts in the past due to their login system and how they share access. I'm not a fan of how they allow users to share access with others to assist in setup or ongoing help.
  • Using the free tier has been great for us and most clients to save money.
  • Most of my clients with larger lists end up moving to other platforms and costing money. If you think you're going to grow your list to 5000+ people, start with a different platform.
Holli Drewry | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Using Mailchimp to contact our users allows me to save time since I can track open rates and engagement.
  • Mailchimp allows me to automate some responses to create efficiencies.
  • We use the free version of Mailchimp for most of our work since we have a small audience. I'd love to experiment with more of the paid options. If I had the budget I would definitely upgrade.
Oliur Rahman Nahin | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It reduces our overall cost for email marketing by giving us everything all in one platform.
  • It has increased our conversion rate and sales since we have more clients to send out emails to and keep track of.
  • It has also reduced our time spent and workload because we no longer have to worry about templates or collecting leads from social media.
Preet Chovatiya | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • I use Mailchimp for collecting leads from Facebook advertising via Mailchimp landing page and that helps us to make more sales by sending emails to our new and exciting customers.
  • Mailchimp helps us to keep list up to dat and I can export that list and also print out that list.
  • MailChimp solve my email sending problem by setting up email automation campaigns.
Michelle Messenger Garrett | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It's made it easy to connect with my email list which allows me to keep in touch.
  • Without Mailchimp, I'm not sure I would've been able to start a newsletter. It's so easy to use and free.
  • Having an email list that I own is important because even if social media channels go away, I will always have my email list. It's owned.
  • Positive has been that it has been a time saver, in that we have been able to reach out to many customers at once.
  • Positive is that it has brought us some new customers, as many have engaged with us about the campaigns and set up meetings.
  • Positive is the analytics tell us which campaigns and products are most effective based on the number of opens and clicks.
  • You don't need a programmer to use Mailchimp. Because it is easy to use with the editor, anyone can use this tool successfully for email marketing.
  • You can read the basic analysis values ​​such as opening / use of links, etc. and thus a solid basis for future marketing actions.
  • What I use a lot with clients is the automated mail series. These are suitable, for example, for detailed gifts in the form of an email course. Some of my clients also integrate this feature into their online courses. For example, as a guided tutorial with step-by-step instructions.

Mailchimp Scorecard Summary

Email & Online Marketing (9)
WYSIWYG email editor (309)
Dynamic content (298)
Ability to test dynamic content (287)
Landing pages (228)
A/B testing (252)
Mobile optimization (308)
Email deliverability reporting (544)
List management (328)
Triggered drip sequences (225)
Lead Management (4)
Lead nurturing (2)
6.4
Lead scoring and grading (1)
10.0
Data quality management (1)
10.0
Automated sales alerts and tasks (1)
Campaign Management (2)
Calendaring (1)
Event/webinar marketing (1)
10.0
Social Media Marketing (2)
10.0
Social sharing and campaigns (2)
10.0
Social profile integration (1)
10.0
Reporting & Analytics (3)
Dashboards (62)
Standard reports (321)
Custom reports (40)
Platform & Infrastructure (6)
API (2)
Role-based workflow & approvals (1)
Customizability (2)
5.8
Integration with Salesforce.com (2)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2)
Integration with SugarCRM (2)

What is Mailchimp?

Mailchimp is an all-in-one Marketing Platform for small businesses. The vendor says its goal is to help small businesses market smarter so they can grow faster. Mailchimp aims to be the backbone for customer relationships, with AI-powered, user-friendly tools. Mailchimp is designed to put the audience at the center so users can send marketing emails and automated messages, create targeted ad campaigns, build landing pages, send postcards, facilitate reporting and analytics, and sell online. The vendor reports that millions of businesses and individuals - from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies - use Mailchimp to connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place. Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta, GA, Mailchimp has 1000+ employees and is privately held.

Mailchimp Features

• Supported: Triggered drip sequences

Reporting & Analytics Features

• Supported: Standard reports

Mailchimp Screenshots

Mailchimp Reports - See open rates, click rates, unsubscribes, and even compare your results to industry averages right in the Mailchimp reporting interface.Mailchimp Mobile - Stay on top of your email campaign activity and effectiveness with Mailchimp's mobile reports.Create an email, ad, or landing page to reach the right people at the right time. Target customers based on behavior, preferences, and previous sales. Get in-depth reporting insights to make every touchpoint with your customer better than the last.MailChimp integrates with all the major e-commerce providers so you can use your purchase data to send personalized campaigns and better understand how your marketing affects your bottom line.MailChimp offers advanced reporting features you can access anywhere. Monitor sales and website activity with revenue reports, and inform your email content with purchase data using Google Analytics.The MailChimp mobile application gives you the power to create and send campaigns, manage subscribers, keep tabs on your account activity, and more.

Mailchimp Integrations