Almost no downtimes and if there are any, they're communicated a few days before so you can make sure to get everything done before the downtime.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
I have, in the 4+ years that I've used Mailchimp, never seen an issue that restricted the use of their software/tools. I don't know of a single time when they're system crashed or went down. I could be wrong, but I honestly haven't experienced any issues with outages, errors or unplanned downtime.
In several years we've never had an outage.
I can't recall any downtime or system issues whatsoever.
Mailchimp is an all-in-one Marketing Platform for small businesses. The vendor says its goal is to help small businesses market smarter so they can grow faster. Mailchimp aims to be the backbone for customer relationships, with AI-powered, user-friendly tools. Mailchimp is designed to put the audience at the center so users can send marketing emails and automated messages, create targeted ad campaigns, build landing pages, send postcards, facilitate reporting and analytics, and sell online. The vendor reports that millions of businesses and individuals - from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies - use Mailchimp to connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place. Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta, GA, Mailchimp has 1000+ employees and is privately held.
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Standard reports
- Google Analytics
- Ambassador Referral Marketing Platform (discontinued)
- Pipeliner CRM
- Provide Support Live Chat
- Planyo Online Booking System
- Deal Maker
- Mautic (open source)
- RealtyJuggler Real Estate Software
- Teamgate CRM
- Miva Merchant
- Devart Excel Add-ins
- Zyprr Inc
- Musqot Marketing Planner
- Zoho Forms
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail (formerly Rapportive)
- Aurea List Manager (formerly Lyris LM)
- 123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm)
- JRNI (formerly BookingBug)
Starting Price: $10
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Frequently Asked Questions
MailChimp is an SMB-oriented email platform. A free account is offered with a 500 subscriber limit and with a limit of 3000 sends. There are various pricing models above 500 subscribers.
Mailchimp starts at $10.
Reviewers rate Email deliverability reporting highest, with a score of 8.7.
The most common users of Mailchimp are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.