Mailchimp

Mailchimp Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Annette Giordano | TrustRadius Reviewer
As previously noted, the location of settings within the tool, and the audience setup, as well as the ability to create actual email templates without having to make every individual campaign into a template, makes the tool awkward to use. However, the price, capabilities, customizations, and integrations, are great for an organization or business with a small budget and small database.
Vijendr Warankar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Mailchimp has all the features which helps me to grow my business in very efficient manner. Its quality of service helps me to create a good image of my business in my customers mind. After using this software I realised a very good increment in customer engagement which leads to revenue growth.
Pedro Pereira | TrustRadius Reviewer
I think the fact that it is a drag and drop service, allows even the less technical of people to pick it up in as little as an hour. The platform also offers a brief tutorial to help you get started and the menus are extremely clear, making it easy to navigate.
Mitchell Terpstra | TrustRadius Reviewer
Pretty easy to get up and running and figure out how to use design layout interface. Easy to figure out how to upload email lists. Free service to get started before you reach of certain number of emails in your lists. Easy to figure out how to use A/B testing. Easy to figure out how to find and read metrics.
Harrison Pershing | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is extremely useful and usable. It is a very user-friendly tool that is very helpful. You could learn the ins and outs of the tool in a very short period of time, and [it] doesn't require a bunch of training to understand how it works and how to best use it. I think a normal user will see an ROI in a very short period of time.
October 22, 2021

Mailchimp Makes It Easy!

We do not have any marketing professionals on our staff but Mailchimp has allowed us to develop and publish professional email campaigns and to track and monitor their impact. Day to day support and management of our subscriber list is easy. We find it easy to obtain assistance and more information when needed.
Jason Rutel | TrustRadius Reviewer
It’s always easy to use and makes sense. There are very few times where I run into something that is broken. It is very reliable and I know what to expect when I am working with the platform. The new beta email designer is still a work in progress, but the main designer and works great still! The only downside is a lack of visual automation builder, but that is not a dealbreaker for us.
Jeanette Carroll | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is user friendly and pretty easy to get around in. I think more templates that can be edited would be great, but overall I think it's a great product that I will continue to use. If you are a small to mid-size business Mailchimp is a great product for campaigns, mailers, ads, etc.
November 25, 2021

Mailchimp is a good deal

Tim Daciuk | TrustRadius Reviewer
If one has used a word processor one is 80% there to using Mailchimp. The interface is intuitive. Loading a list is simple. Testing is easy and quick. Editing is a bit odd, but getting used to it takes 10 minutes. With copy and paste our first email took 1.5 hours from copy to test. Subsequent emails were even quicker.
November 24, 2021

Mailchimp rocks

It is very very very easy to use. I have been working with technological services for a very long time, so I can not speak to the overall usability that a person without years of electronic digital use might experience with the application. To me, however, it is super duper easy to use.
Dylan DeClerck | TrustRadius Reviewer
Sending emails is not always the easiest process, especially when you're trying to get it to multiple different audiences within your organization without sending it to all of your stakeholders. I've also had a couple of design mishaps where things did not turn out as I had thought they would look when I was designing from the template.
Jason Vance | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's improved over the years. I find it very easy to get to the main areas I want to, build the templates and send emails fairly easily and intuitively. Which is where most people spend 95% of the time. What I don't like and find confusing is where they keep all the other information you need semi-regularly when adding new accounts or setting up some of the added features.
Justin Esgar | TrustRadius Reviewer
The ever changing UI can cause some issues when you are used to doing something one way, and the next day that procedure is different. But once you figure out the new UI it's not that bad. I still find list management slightly annoying, but that could just be me.
Andrew Folts | TrustRadius Reviewer
Mailchimp has improved its interface in recent years, but there are still a lot of design inconsistencies and overwhelming interfaces. ConvertKit does a much better job of keeping the interface minimal and only showing you the most important information (while maintaining toggle options, etc, for you to dive deeper into the data).
Eric Serdar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Mailchimp is very easy to use and learn. There's very little outside help or tutorials that you'd need to watch to get going with this. They do have these if you want to dive in and become a master though. This is a very user friendly tool that anyone can pick up and use.
Oliur Rahman Nahin | TrustRadius Reviewer
It has really changed our business growth. Now we have more progress and sales. We don't have to rely on other marketing tools because Mailchimp offers all the necessary tools that we really need to perform all types of marketing automation, etc. It saves a lot of time, is efficient, and causes no hassle for template design.
Michelle Messenger Garrett | TrustRadius Reviewer
I find Mailchimp easy to use, but now I want to change up the design of my newsletter and I haven't found that as simple as I would like. I need to play around with it more to see if I'm going to be able to do what I want to do.

Adding the pop-up subscription form was SO easy though. That has helped me grow my subscriber list. Very happy about that.
Once again the Mailchimp has a wonderful intuitive user interface which responses quickly and in an ideal way, but it is the policy and mechanism behind all these that made the overall experience down a bit. When you use like 5 minutes to create a campaign but then the judging process may takes days, there is something not right at the back end.
Shannon Allen | TrustRadius Reviewer
Over all I've had a good experience with Mailchimp. I love there easy to use drop and drag tools. Along with their powerful email marketing campaign. The tools it provides me allow for targeting my audience so my content is more relevant. The drip campaigns are easy to create and allow great ROI. I cant speak highly enough about Mailchimp.
Leanne Gunnulson | TrustRadius Reviewer
[In my experience] it's complicated and has little icons instead of words. [I believe] it is designed for the brainless by the brainless and doesn't work unless you are brainless - because only those without a brain would think it had worked

Mailchimp Scorecard Summary

Email & Online Marketing (9)
WYSIWYG email editor (328)
Dynamic content (316)
Ability to test dynamic content (304)
Landing pages (241)
A/B testing (269)
Mobile optimization (327)
Email deliverability reporting (565)
List management (349)
Triggered drip sequences (238)
Lead Management (4)
Lead nurturing (2)
6.3
Lead scoring and grading (1)
10.0
Data quality management (1)
10.0
Automated sales alerts and tasks (1)
Campaign Management (2)
Calendaring (1)
Event/webinar marketing (1)
10.0
Social Media Marketing (2)
10.0
Social sharing and campaigns (2)
10.0
Social profile integration (1)
10.0
Reporting & Analytics (3)
Dashboards (62)
Standard reports (343)
Custom reports (40)
Platform & Infrastructure (6)
API (2)
Role-based workflow & approvals (1)
Customizability (2)
5.7
Integration with Salesforce.com (2)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2)
Integration with SugarCRM (2)

What is Mailchimp?

Mailchimp is an all-in-one Marketing Platform for small businesses. The vendor says its goal is to help small businesses market smarter so they can grow faster. Mailchimp aims to be the backbone for customer relationships, with AI-powered, user-friendly tools. Mailchimp is designed to put the audience at the center so users can send marketing emails and automated messages, create targeted ad campaigns, build landing pages, send postcards, facilitate reporting and analytics, and sell online. The vendor reports that millions of businesses and individuals - from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies - use Mailchimp to connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place. Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta, GA, Mailchimp has 1000+ employees and is privately held.

Mailchimp Features

• Supported: Triggered drip sequences

Reporting & Analytics Features

• Supported: Standard reports

Mailchimp Screenshots

Mailchimp Reports - See open rates, click rates, unsubscribes, and even compare your results to industry averages right in the Mailchimp reporting interface.Mailchimp Mobile - Stay on top of your email campaign activity and effectiveness with Mailchimp's mobile reports.Create an email, ad, or landing page to reach the right people at the right time. Target customers based on behavior, preferences, and previous sales. Get in-depth reporting insights to make every touchpoint with your customer better than the last.MailChimp integrates with all the major e-commerce providers so you can use your purchase data to send personalized campaigns and better understand how your marketing affects your bottom line.MailChimp offers advanced reporting features you can access anywhere. Monitor sales and website activity with revenue reports, and inform your email content with purchase data using Google Analytics.The MailChimp mobile application gives you the power to create and send campaigns, manage subscribers, keep tabs on your account activity, and more.

Mailchimp Video

To help you decide if MailChimp is right for your organization, we've synthesized thousands of reviews on TrustRadius to determine the top strengths and limitations of MailChimp. We also go over what use cases it is best for, and when you should consider other options.

Mailchimp Integrations