Mailchimp

Mailchimp Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Harrison Pershing | TrustRadius Reviewer
I work for a small company and am basically the marketing department. I consult with others as well but basically run the department. We use it to create email marketing campaigns that we run pretty frequently. I create campaigns about twice a week and then run all the metrics back for our company. I then upload all that data into Salesforce and inform our salespeople of who to contact and who [...] not [to] contact. We use it when we need to mass market to a bunch of different people or orgs.
Nitu Sabbharwal | TrustRadius Reviewer
My company relies solely on Mailchimp for every operational activity, which has to do with sending mass emails. Be it marketing newsletters, transactional email notifications, promotional emails etc. Overall, Mailchimp is used by multiple departments in my organization, mainly for communicating with our customers.
Jason Rutel | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Mailchimp with multiple clients to manage their email campaigns, some landing pages, and even have it connected to a few woocommerce stores. As an agency owner, I love the fact that I can switch between multiple clients from a single login, and I know that the product will deliver on his promise. Mailchimp allows us to create engaging emails and schedule them ahead of time for clients.
Jeanette Carroll | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Mailchimp for all email campaigns, some social media posts and sometimes to create postcard mailers for the entire organization. It allows me to manage different campaigns, send targeted campaigns and review the behavior of recipients. It also allows me to manage all my contacts easily by integrating with our CRM and website contact form activities.
Andrew Folts | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used Mailchimp for several years while I was growing my audience as a blogger and YouTuber. The free tier made it easy to get started when I didn't have a large audience. It was simple enough to use, but gave me more powerful features (like audience segmentation) as my email list grew.
Eric Serdar | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Mailchimp to help use communicate updates to different departments in the organization. When we need to update a team and see how many people opened the email, clicked on the content in it, and/or watched the videos it's been really helpful. We use Mailchimp as a purely internal communication tool. It has helped us move quickly when updating the organization while still giving us the visibility on how effective our comms are.
Holli Drewry | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Mailchimp to send targeted email messages to faculty members and past users of our services. Mailchimp is my choice when I need to track open rates and send reminders to only those people that have not opened a message. Mailchimp allows me to personalize emails by inserting the reader's name and other relevant information I have in my data file.
Oliur Rahman Nahin | TrustRadius Reviewer
Mailchimp is being used by our whole marketing department. It is our first choice when it comes to email automation and marketing without any hassle. We have been using it as our main email marketing tool. For example, we use it for designing our email templates and sending out a mass amount of emails to a selected group of people. Then we keep track of how many conversations we are getting out of it. Mailchimp has so many cool features that we really love to use like email automation. Also, it allows us to code our own email template, as well as import from elsewhere. Mailchimp is a really good platform for any type of business that needs to send out emails to their customers.
September 11, 2021

Love it all the way

Rose Grant | TrustRadius Reviewer
We’re using it for all marketing emails including newsletters, event promotion and follow up. The whole organization relies on it for mass emails. Business problems it solves is that’s it’s nice templates and emails are easy for our admins to make. We save a lot of time being able to just drag and drop images and easily adjust the text.
Zach Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Mailchimp is a very functional and easy-to-use platform. It is an excellent program. Additionally, it let us convey the latest information to potential clients conveniently. It is incredibly easy to set up. Moreover, it can be maintained very easily. I appreciate its strict privacy policies. This is indeed an extraordinary tool for publishing emails. It has simplified communication with its smart email marketing functions.
Richard Delgado | TrustRadius Reviewer
The biggest positive point about Mailchimp is that it has almost no limitations when you need to have the edition of a specific email, since you can add information from templates downloaded and imported to the platform as a base, or work completely from scratch if you want to create a completely individualistic structure to the email. We are very pleased with all the modalities that Mailchimp, as a marketing service, has to offer us when we need to reach new customers or simply to retake the old ones that abandoned us at some point in the past.
Preet Chovatiya | TrustRadius Reviewer
Mailchimp helps us to organize our email list, client's email list, and automation of emails. It helps us to make a unique follow-up path or sequence that sending emails at a certain fixed time interval which we set. In Mailchimp we can also see the stats of email marketing campaigns like email open rates, email bounce rates, etc. By using that analysis we can know the performance of email marketing campaigns. Mailchimp also helps us to make unique and awesome landing pages for the lead generation of our company.
Michelle Messenger Garrett | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Mailchimp to send out my monthly newsletter. I've used it since I launched my newsletter three years ago. It's easy to use and free. I can focus on creating the content and not worry about the formatting, because in Mailchimp I can replicate my campaigns.

Mailchimp also allowed me to create a pop-up subscription form for my newsletter. That has helped me grow my email list. Most of the latest subscriptions have come via that form.

I really like it and often recommend it.
Mailchimp is being used in our organization as a marketing campaign tool, which we will send emails to our own contacts about various update of our company. It is solely used by the marketing department. We wanted to have email marketing tool like the Mailchimp to raise the level of automation for our marketing activities, and hence increase the productivity of our electronics marketing.
Shannon Allen | TrustRadius Reviewer
The recruiting department at Trans-carriers used Mailchimp to capture data for lead generation. Being in the transportation industry their is a constant need for sourcing and prospecting to find qualified Class A CDL drivers. We used Mailchimp for marketing new and old qualified drivers.
Natalie C. Winslow | TrustRadius Reviewer
My organization uses Mailchimp to create and send newsletters to our clients, contacts and leads. We also help other organizations implement it when they're launching a new website. We use it to advertise, inform, and educate. We also encourage our clients to use it regularly as part of their digital marketing strategy.
Hanah St.Rose | TrustRadius Reviewer
Mailchimp is being used weekly and with other writing members. Mailchimp has helped me put in the information I need to put in, so other team members can get it quickly. Mailchimp has many newsletters that have helped with the process of communication and getting updates out. This has helped with communication and keeping everyone on the same page.
Brian Chung | TrustRadius Reviewer
Mailchimp is used to send newsletters for our marketing department and sales funnels for our sales department. We use automated emails to create an onboarding process for our customers. We use segmentation to send certain emails to specific groups of people, from purchasers to non-purchasers, to US customers versus international customers.
Mailchimp allows us to proactively reach out to customers about new product updates, to make appointment requests, and to stay in touch with our customers. It is being used in our department and helps us to reach out to customers at once, and provides analytics as to which customers engage with specific campaigns.
We use Mailchimp for tracking our email newsletter campaigns, sending industry specific newsletters to our contacts by their segmented vertical. Our newsletters promote our current inventory deals and directs them to our marketplace, should they be interested in booking a campaign with us. Mailchimp helps gauge the general interests of our contacts for our deals, and lets us see who we may need to retarget for our sales initiatives.
We used Mailchimp for ad hoc/one-off email marketing campaigns, outside of our main CRM/automation system. It is currently being used by the digital department, for regular contact with one of our B2B subscriber lists. There is no doubt that Mailchimp is one of the most user friendly (if not the most user friendly) mailing systems out there on the market - all kinds of emails can be created with real ease, and once you get the hang of it, email jobs can be completed in no time whatsoever.
We have been using Mailchimp for many years. Currently, it is being used for the newsletters of some of our clients. I highly recommend it, especially for smaller projects, as it is easy to use and to some extent free. Mailchimp is the email tool of choice for us because it fits well into our tools' landscape, thanks to numerous integrations and interfaces, and emails can be implemented quickly and easily.
Mailchimp is one of our main outbound marketing channels. We use it to send a weekly newsletter out about goings-on at our company to over 3500 people. It solves the problem of updating all customers on new features and products at our company as we have a very large customer base so it means we can reach out at scale.

Mailchimp Scorecard Summary

Email & Online Marketing (9)
WYSIWYG email editor (308)
Dynamic content (297)
Ability to test dynamic content (286)
Landing pages (228)
A/B testing (252)
Mobile optimization (307)
Email deliverability reporting (544)
List management (327)
Triggered drip sequences (224)
Lead Management (4)
Lead nurturing (2)
6.4
Lead scoring and grading (1)
10.0
Data quality management (1)
10.0
Automated sales alerts and tasks (1)
Campaign Management (2)
Calendaring (1)
Event/webinar marketing (1)
10.0
Social Media Marketing (2)
10.0
Social sharing and campaigns (2)
10.0
Social profile integration (1)
10.0
Reporting & Analytics (3)
Dashboards (62)
Standard reports (321)
Custom reports (40)
Platform & Infrastructure (6)
API (2)
Role-based workflow & approvals (1)
Customizability (2)
5.8
Integration with Salesforce.com (2)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2)
Integration with SugarCRM (2)

What is Mailchimp?

Mailchimp is an all-in-one Marketing Platform for small businesses. The vendor says its goal is to help small businesses market smarter so they can grow faster. Mailchimp aims to be the backbone for customer relationships, with AI-powered, user-friendly tools. Mailchimp is designed to put the audience at the center so users can send marketing emails and automated messages, create targeted ad campaigns, build landing pages, send postcards, facilitate reporting and analytics, and sell online. The vendor reports that millions of businesses and individuals - from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies - use Mailchimp to connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place. Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta, GA, Mailchimp has 1000+ employees and is privately held.

Mailchimp Features

• Supported: Triggered drip sequences

Reporting & Analytics Features

• Supported: Standard reports

Mailchimp Screenshots

Mailchimp Reports - See open rates, click rates, unsubscribes, and even compare your results to industry averages right in the Mailchimp reporting interface.Mailchimp Mobile - Stay on top of your email campaign activity and effectiveness with Mailchimp's mobile reports.Create an email, ad, or landing page to reach the right people at the right time. Target customers based on behavior, preferences, and previous sales. Get in-depth reporting insights to make every touchpoint with your customer better than the last.MailChimp integrates with all the major e-commerce providers so you can use your purchase data to send personalized campaigns and better understand how your marketing affects your bottom line.MailChimp offers advanced reporting features you can access anywhere. Monitor sales and website activity with revenue reports, and inform your email content with purchase data using Google Analytics.The MailChimp mobile application gives you the power to create and send campaigns, manage subscribers, keep tabs on your account activity, and more.

Mailchimp Integrations