December 31, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Read Kilby Lungu's full review
Pros and Cons
- I like the contact list creation feature. I am able to enter individual details totally separately or I can use an Excel sheet. This is a great plus.
- The idea of being able to schedule the timing of sending emails whenever I feel appropriate enables me to work as I please. Mailchimp has a provision that allows the user to release communications at a scheduled time, and that is especially helpful for me.
- I also like the interoperability with my marketing automation and Spotify that enables me to target my email marketing efforts.
- Landing page designs are too restrictive and have limited options.
- I had a tough time when I first subscribed. Some of the templates in the free plan are very limited in design aesthetics.