Mailchimp Reviews

1922 Ratings

December 31, 2020
Kilby Lungu | TrustRadius Reviewer

Evaluation Lessons Learned

If at all, I will get the best alternative that has the basic things I'll expect from a CRM; however, if the user-interface can be more intuitive I am going to need extensive training and help you get the best out of the good or service. Whenever I will find a more user-friendly software overall, and the basic features are really useful to help teams work together and keep track of each other's roles.
Read Kilby Lungu's full review
January 11, 2020
Jessica Meadows Rich | TrustRadius Reviewer

Evaluation Lessons Learned

If our needs changed and we had a larger mailing list that meant we'd have to start paying fees at Mailchimp, I'd likely then look at the competitors to make sure we were getting the best price for our needs. But given that our needs haven't changed, I wouldn't do anything differently and am pleased with what we are able to accomplish with Mailchimp.
Read Jessica Meadows Rich's full review
Vicki Lesage | TrustRadius Reviewer

Evaluation Lessons Learned

I am happy with our evaluation process and wouldn't change anything. I feel we checked for the things that were most important and went off those.
Read Vicki Lesage's full review
January 13, 2020
Angel Rojas | TrustRadius Reviewer

Evaluation Lessons Learned

I would not really change my decision to implement MailChimp in my company, since this platform has left me very impressed, its guarantee of work and its ease of use has made my company grow greatly and that our business sector can have a better performance in a way world.
Read Angel Rojas's full review
Edgar Romero Maciel | TrustRadius Reviewer

Evaluation Lessons Learned

At this point I think we would not change anything from our decision making process.
Decision has been working just fine and services have been evolving throughout the years that we have been using it.
Now we have a stronger application that we can rely on, so we are happy and continue to use it.
Read Edgar Romero Maciel's full review
Dimitris Rakopoulos | TrustRadius Reviewer

Evaluation Lessons Learned

Since most products offer trial services I would try to add to the selection process the evaluation of the support services of such a provider. There have been cases that the product is great but the support - when needed - was inadequate and really slow in terms of response. This creates frustration that affects the overall experience as well as the relationship with the clients.
Read Dimitris Rakopoulos's full review
Susan Hammiche | TrustRadius Reviewer

Evaluation Lessons Learned

I don't think I would change my evaluation and selection process. I look at all aspects of the product and compare it with others in the market and then make a decision based on that. I factor in price, features and usability to make sure it works for us while saving time and cost.
Read Susan Hammiche's full review
Fabian Kuhn | TrustRadius Reviewer

Evaluation Lessons Learned

Would probably do it the same way again: Take your time to have a look at at least 3 or 4 tools with a good reputation, use them for a few days and then decide which fits your requirements best.
Read Fabian Kuhn's full review
Tom Pick | TrustRadius Reviewer

Evaluation Lessons Learned

If I had more time, I probably would have evaluated more products in comparison to MailChimp. I kept the competitive set fairly small and limited to some of the more popular, well-known choices. There may possibly be a newer or lesser-known alternative that offers a better overall value, but it wasn't the extra time and effort in our search.
Read Tom Pick's full review
Jeff Huisjen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Evaluation Lessons Learned

At the point we're at now, I suppose if we were looking from scratch we may pay more attention to some of the pay to use features of email marketing clients. When we first started using Mailchimp we weren't in a position to pay for a program. However, even with the free account, our marketing through Mailchimp is top notch.
Read Jeff Huisjen's full review
Emily Giannakas | TrustRadius Reviewer

Evaluation Lessons Learned

At the end of the day, I'd say I would look for the software that has the ability to adapt itself for different sizes of companies and accommodate those that don't send out emails super frequently, but still need a quality product to stand out among the customers you do have.
Read Emily Giannakas's full review
January 14, 2020
Christian Banach | TrustRadius Reviewer

Evaluation Lessons Learned

I would have probably gone through more thorough demos of the products. I lucked out, and Mailchimp was a great fit, but my evaluation process was not as detailed as it could have been.
Read Christian Banach's full review
January 21, 2020

Evaluation Lessons Learned

The only thing I would have looked forward is a video tutorial to pass on to the next member and also for features that are rarely used, tutorial would come handy in that case.
January 11, 2020

Evaluation Lessons Learned

Sometimes instead of doing extensive research about competing platforms, I just get going by signing up for the free version immediately and testing them one by one. I then end up using the platform that satisfies my requirements in the quickest and easiest way.

WYSIWYG email editor (215)
Dynamic content (209)
Ability to test dynamic content (202)
Landing pages (155)
A/B testing (178)
Mobile optimization (216)
Email deliverability reporting (455)
List management (231)
Triggered drip sequences (151)
Lead nurturing (2)
Lead scoring and grading (1)
Data quality management (1)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (1)
Calendaring (1)
Event/webinar marketing (1)
Social sharing and campaigns (2)
10.0
Social profile integration (1)
Dashboards (62)
Standard reports (229)
Custom reports (40)
API (2)
Role-based workflow & approvals (1)
Customizability (2)
6.3
Integration with Salesforce.com (2)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2)
Integration with SugarCRM (2)

What is Mailchimp?

Mailchimp is an all-in-one Marketing Platform for small businesses. The vendor says its goal is to help small businesses market smarter so they can grow faster. Mailchimp aims to be the backbone for customer relationships, with AI-powered, user-friendly tools. Mailchimp is designed to put the audience at the center so users can send marketing emails and automated messages, create targeted ad campaigns, build landing pages, send postcards, facilitate reporting and analytics, and sell online. The vendor reports that millions of businesses and individuals - from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies - use Mailchimp to connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place. Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta, GA, Mailchimp has 1000+ employees and is privately held.

Mailchimp Features

Email & Online Marketing Features

Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Has featureAbility to test dynamic content
Has featureLanding pages