Reviews (1-8 of 8)
- Despite Mailerlite limited landing page design capabilities, it's still better than MailChimp's landing pages in terms of design options.
- Instead of sending my campaign to a list I can save it as a draft and export it to .PDF which can then be used as a brochure of sorts.
- Mailerlite provides more email "header" options.
- While MailChimp is inarguably easy to use and has a great click and drag editor, Mailerlite templates provide great design options, such as the "Featured image" element.
MailerLite Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Connect with your audience on a human level using features like a drag & drop editor, landing page builder, automation tools, pop-ups, surveys, templates, e-commerce tools, campaign reports, A/B testing, segmentation, abandoned carts, and more.
In addition, their integration list continues to grow with the most popular software tools including WordPress, Zapier, Shopify, PayPal and WooCommerce.
MailerLite provides educational content like monthly webinars, product tutorials and email marketing guides to ensure that your business succeeds. They also offer 24/7 exceptional customer support and a forever free plan.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Medium Size Business||$175||60000 subscribers|
|Large Size Business||$400||180000 subscribers|
Forever Free plan up to 1,000 unique subscribers.
MailerLite Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||10%|
MailerLite Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
MailerLite Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac|