Mailigen is used as one of our Digital Marketing platforms for our monthly email campaigns for marketing purposes. The platform is solely used by the Digital Marketing department and is not accessed or utilized by any other sectors of the business. The largest business problem Mailigen addressed was their ability to accommodate our growing mailing list at a much more cost-effective rate when compared to various competitors in the market.
- Cost of Service: This strength is self-explanatory, but some may assume that a lower price point could result in lesser than features or services. This is not this case for Mailigen. Mailigen provides a variety of functionalities that more expensive and popular platforms offer.
- Speedy Technical Support: In the world of email marketing, you never know when something will go wrong. Whether it be your own doing or a network/system issue, the Mailigen team is quick to respond via email or phone call.
- Easy to use 'Drag & Drop' editor: Not all of us are expert at coding emails and email design is becoming more and more tricky. It's difficult to constantly be on top of all browser, device, and email platform changes that seem to occur on a daily basis. Mailigen's 'Drag & Drop' editor allows for anyone, regardless of experience, create and design an email campaign that renders nicely across all browsers & devices.
- Data Analytics: In comparison to many of their competitors, Mailigen's data analytics fall slightly short. Their platform should have better accessibility of analyzing data/statistics in a more comprehensive and in-depth manner.
- Exporting Reports: Just as Mailigen slightly lacks in the data analytics department, so does the functionality of exporting marketing statistics that could be beneficial for monthly, quarterly, or annual reports.
Mailigen is great for designing and scheduling campaigns that do not require expert knowledge in the field. Creating specific lists, segmentation, & scheduling campaigns are very straightforward and user-friendly. Do not use Mailigen for email marketing blasts! If you are unable to provide documented evidence that the user 'Opt-in' to receive your campaigns, then expect the campaign to be flagged or contacted by your Mailigen Account Manager. You must comply with the CAN-SPAM Act ... no ifs, ands, or buts!