Mailigen Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Taylor Patton profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Cost of Service: This strength is self-explanatory, but some may assume that a lower price point could result in lesser than features or services. This is not this case for Mailigen. Mailigen provides a variety of functionalities that more expensive and popular platforms offer.
  • Speedy Technical Support: In the world of email marketing, you never know when something will go wrong. Whether it be your own doing or a network/system issue, the Mailigen team is quick to respond via email or phone call.
  • Easy to use 'Drag & Drop' editor: Not all of us are expert at coding emails and email design is becoming more and more tricky. It's difficult to constantly be on top of all browser, device, and email platform changes that seem to occur on a daily basis. Mailigen's 'Drag & Drop' editor allows for anyone, regardless of experience, create and design an email campaign that renders nicely across all browsers & devices.
  • Data Analytics: In comparison to many of their competitors, Mailigen's data analytics fall slightly short. Their platform should have better accessibility of analyzing data/statistics in a more comprehensive and in-depth manner.
  • Exporting Reports: Just as Mailigen slightly lacks in the data analytics department, so does the functionality of exporting marketing statistics that could be beneficial for monthly, quarterly, or annual reports.
Read Taylor Patton's full review
Howard Rybko profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Mail deliverability. MailiGen gets the mail delivered. We have our own data centre hosting and servers but struggled to get our bulk mails reliably delivered. Since we switched to MailiGen delivery rates have more than tripled.
  • Template editor and tools. There is a rich assortment of tools for preparation of mailers. They are easy to use and we often train customers is a single 2 hour session.
  • Mail List security and manageability. Cloud based mail lists are important best practices for some of our corporate customers, who often store mail address lists in Excel. These lists get lost, damaged and stolen. The MailiGen list management tools centralize list storage and provide tools for segmentation, importing and exporting.
  • Stats!! The mail campaign stats that MailiGen provides are world class. They are simple to understand and rich in depth. Our customers love the stats.
  • One thing we would like is the ability to send test mails to any mail address during campaign development. Currently the system sends only to the designated mail addresses. So sending a sample to a customer to a marketing person is harder than necessary.
Read Howard Rybko's full review
Mārtiņš Pakulis profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Live customer service and feedback instantly
  • Easy to use e-mail marketing tool that can be used by both small business without a real experience in e-marketing and e-marketing professionals that seek a powerful tool to address their needs.
  • Flexible and scalable price plan.
  • Segment creating could be more functional and may include statistics from previous mails. Time to time I need to use more advanced functions like "send information to people who clicked on link A".
  • It does not allow the user to choose mobile/tablet friendly templates. I'd like to decide myself.
Read Mārtiņš Pakulis's full review
Cristo Pajust profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Very personal and accessible product experts - we're in contact almost daily
  • Option to automate the newsletter sending according to our specific needs
  • Constantly developing platform - value is increasing all the time
  • Not all the customer support rep's are on same level
  • More info about customer behaviour would be appreciated
  • Info about new features and tutorials could be more efficient
Read Cristo Pajust's full review
Egils Boitmanis profile photo

Pros and Cons

• I like the way Mailigen provides customer service. Since I became a Mailigen client, I am allocated a dedicated account manager who helps me with creating and sending email campaigns whenever I need assistance. I can simply reach him by phone or count on answer by email within four hours. Recently, when creating an email campaign in the drag and drop editor, my personal account manager helped me to remove bugs occurring on some older email programs. For us Mailigen is not just a program for sending emails any more but a reliable team behind our marketing performance.
  • Option to make RSS email campaign. I'm not a programmer and it was hard to make my first automated RSS campaign. When I calibrate it - I spend only 1 min to my next campaigns
Read Egils Boitmanis's full review
Kristofs Blaus profile photo

Pros and Cons

• They dig our thing and establish human relations which makes easyer to work with them than with any other email marketing platform
  • They really helped us to develop our email marketing strategy
  • They deliver the emails
  • We love to run lots of tests, so our library of email designs and templates is big and it sometimes gets very challenging to manage through all our stuff
  • As we run email remarketing in many countries, our library of template language versions is also a big one. And again, a way for organizing all that stuff would be much appreciated
Read Kristofs Blaus's full review

WYSIWYG email editor (1)
Dynamic content (1)
Ability to test dynamic content (1)
A/B testing (1)
Mobile optimization (1)
Email deliverability (1)
List management (1)
Triggered drip sequences (1)
Dashboards (1)
Standard reports (1)
Custom reports (1)

About Mailigen

Mailigen is a web based integrated marketing provider offering email, mobile and social marketing. In the SaaS platform, you can gather subscribers, prepare, send or schedule email campaigns and receive real time reports. One can leverage statistics for behavioral segmentation and lifecycle email marketing. Mailigen offers several integration points including online surveys that you can use to segment your audience and send personalized emails.

Mailigen Competitors