May 04, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Read Taylor Patton's full review
Pros and Cons
- Cost of Service: This strength is self-explanatory, but some may assume that a lower price point could result in lesser than features or services. This is not this case for Mailigen. Mailigen provides a variety of functionalities that more expensive and popular platforms offer.
- Speedy Technical Support: In the world of email marketing, you never know when something will go wrong. Whether it be your own doing or a network/system issue, the Mailigen team is quick to respond via email or phone call.
- Easy to use 'Drag & Drop' editor: Not all of us are expert at coding emails and email design is becoming more and more tricky. It's difficult to constantly be on top of all browser, device, and email platform changes that seem to occur on a daily basis. Mailigen's 'Drag & Drop' editor allows for anyone, regardless of experience, create and design an email campaign that renders nicely across all browsers & devices.
- Data Analytics: In comparison to many of their competitors, Mailigen's data analytics fall slightly short. Their platform should have better accessibility of analyzing data/statistics in a more comprehensive and in-depth manner.
- Exporting Reports: Just as Mailigen slightly lacks in the data analytics department, so does the functionality of exporting marketing statistics that could be beneficial for monthly, quarterly, or annual reports.