https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/p8/Bz/GV406XTZCT6J.JPEGA helping hand in customer communication for CRM teamIn my organization this software is being used by my CRM department primarily. In some occasions my marketing department also uses its services. My CRM department uses it on weekly basis to send newsletters to HNI clients. By using this software they communicate with HNI clients for post sales documentation process also.,Setting up account on Mailjet is very easy and smooth. It allows to add unlimited subscribers. Response rate on campaigns sent by this software is very high.,They don't have any mobile application of it. This is the major drawback of this software. Their support facility takes longer time to resolve issues. They should have instant chat option also for quick solutions. Post campaign reporting functionality could be more diversified. It seems basic only.,8,It is very helpful in building brand image of my organization. We use it mainly for post sales services which help my organization in recurring sales. In current quarter my marketing department is using this software and with this we achieved 70% of our quarterly sales till now.,ActiveCampaign,Less than 10,000,B2C,MailChimp, Zoho Forms, Google DriveEasy to setup and easy to send for great results.In my organisation, the marketing department is using this software. I use this software as a part of the marketing team for finding prospects for my products through email campaigns.,Setting up account on this software is very easy. Also, it is easy to use. Feature that allows third party application to send emails. Customer support is one of the best in this industry.,Sometimes it lags a lot. Maybe it happens because of some bug. Sometimes it blocks emails without giving a proper reason, and it becomes difficult to unblock them. Less number of templates in its gallery.,8,It helps me a lot on weekly basis with its newsletters campaign. It builds my company’s brand. My recent product promotion was a great success because of this software’s accuracy. My last quarter revenue was 50% higher because of the marketing campaigns done through this software.,GetResponse,Less than 10,000,B2C,GetResponse, MailChimp, Sender.net, Smallpdf, ActiveCampaignEasy to use, does the job[It's used for] Sending newsletters to opt-in users for our clients.,Easy to use Affordable Deliverability,Responsive,10,It does the job,,25,000 to 100,000,Both,PrestaShop, AdWords
Mailjet

Mailjet Reviews

Mailjet
Filter 8 vetted Mailjet reviews and ratings

December 04, 2018

Mailjet Review: "A helping hand in customer communication for CRM team"

• Setting up account on Mailjet is very easy and smooth.
  • It allows to add unlimited subscribers.
  • Response rate on campaigns sent by this software is very high.
  • They don't have any mobile application of it. This is the major drawback of this software.
  • Their support facility takes longer time to resolve issues. They should have instant chat option also for quick solutions.
  • Post campaign reporting functionality could be more diversified. It seems basic only.
It is very well suited for sending frequent newsletters and flyers. Its layouts are very relate-able for my products and services. The kind of preloaded templates I get on this software are very helpful for post sales communication of my products. My CRM team sends followup emails to our clients for post sales documentation.
November 28, 2018

Mailjet Review: "Easy to setup and easy to send for great results."

• Setting up account on this software is very easy. Also, it is easy to use.
  • Feature that allows third party application to send emails.
  • Customer support is one of the best in this industry.
  • Sometimes it lags a lot. Maybe it happens because of some bug.
  • Sometimes it blocks emails without giving a proper reason, and it becomes difficult to unblock them.
  • Less number of templates in its gallery.
This application is very much useful for generating quality leads in less time. Its accuracy ensures lead generation in less time. I recently used it for a campaign in European region and I created a beautiful template with the help of its template editor and I attached one enquiry form for lead collection. It was a successful campaign.

Mailjet Scorecard Summary

Dashboards (3)
Standard reports (3)
6.5

About Mailjet

Mailjet is a powerful all-in-one email service provider that enables online businesses to send transactional and marketing email. This solution is designed to help online businesses better understand their contacts send after send. The vendor says their intuitive tools and powerful APIs give senders the right amount of analytics to get the most value from each recipient, campaign and inbox. Founded in France in 2010, Mailjet is a market leader for email infrastructure and deliverability and serves more than 32,000 customers globally such as Galeries Lafayette, TagHeuer and Sketchfab.

Mailjet Features

Email & Online Marketing Features
Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Does not have featureAbility to test dynamic content
Does not have featureLanding pages
Has featureA/B testing
Has featureMobile optimization
Has featureEmail deliverability
Has featureList management
Does not have featureTriggered drip sequences
Reporting & Analytics Features
Has featureDashboards
Has featureStandard reports
Does not have featureCustom reports
Has featureSegmentation