Reviews (1-5 of 5)
January 18, 2020
Both marketing and customer success use Mailjet. Marketing for outreach to various mailing list subscribers and customer success for notifications and updates to our existing partners. We're on an enterprise plan as we send >1,000,000 emails annually but it's necessary to have a strong mail provider in order to send at this volume. Our success rep at Mailjet, Kyle, helps us with deliverability issues, list health, etc. Email is very key to our business growth and revenue.
Read Matthew Gardner's full review
Mailjet is great for mail at scale, past where you might be using Gmail or Mailchimp. We send hundreds of thousands of emails per month and managing those lists, emails, tracking opens, clicks, etc. is unruly without a robust tool. This could be overkill for smaller companies (we started using them when we were sending smaller volumes and it got expensive quickly for not much more benefit than cheaper tools).
Mailjet helps our organization create stylish, responsive marketing emails that help promote our events, send out newsletters and create a call to action. It is used to send emails to the entire staff of the organization at once and offers a chance for our messaging to appear consistent and cohesive through its easy-to-use template creation system.
- The free version offers more flexibility with sending limits than competitors.
- Easy-to-use template and campaign creation interface.
- Useful analytics to monitor how your campaigns were interacted with.
- Pre-built templates are not particularly eye-catching.
- Lacking in variety of pre-built template categories.
- The drag-and-drop interface has some quirks that could be ironed out to save steps.
Read this authenticated review
- Great for communicators or marketers to reach individuals both in and out of their organization, with little learning curve required.
- Perfect for beginners.
- Perfect for marketers on a budget.
- A great tool to use for transaction marketing campaigns.
- Great for those who prefer numerous options and customization tools to both create and save templates.
- Great for communicators who need to send newsletter campaigns.
December 04, 2018
In my organization this software is being used by my CRM department primarily. In some occasions my marketing department also uses its services. My CRM department uses it on weekly basis to send newsletters to HNI clients. By using this software they communicate with HNI clients for post sales documentation process also.
- Setting up account on Mailjet is very easy and smooth.
- It allows to add unlimited subscribers.
- Response rate on campaigns sent by this software is very high.
- They don't have any mobile application of it. This is the major drawback of this software.
- Their support facility takes longer time to resolve issues. They should have instant chat option also for quick solutions.
- Post campaign reporting functionality could be more diversified. It seems basic only.
Read this authenticated review
It is very well suited for sending frequent newsletters and flyers. Its layouts are very relate-able for my products and services. The kind of preloaded templates I get on this software are very helpful for post sales communication of my products. My CRM team sends followup emails to our clients for post sales documentation.
November 28, 2018
In my organisation, the marketing department is using this software. I use this software as a part of the marketing team for finding prospects for my products through email campaigns.
- Setting up account on this software is very easy. Also, it is easy to use.
- Feature that allows third party application to send emails.
- Customer support is one of the best in this industry.
- Sometimes it lags a lot. Maybe it happens because of some bug.
- Sometimes it blocks emails without giving a proper reason, and it becomes difficult to unblock them.
- Less number of templates in its gallery.
Read this authenticated review
This application is very much useful for generating quality leads in less time. Its accuracy ensures lead generation in less time. I recently used it for a campaign in European region and I created a beautiful template with the help of its template editor and I attached one enquiry form for lead collection. It was a successful campaign.
April 27, 2017
Score 10 out of 10
Mailjet Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Mailjet is an email solution designed for both marketers and developers. Mailjet allows them to create, send, and track marketing and transactional emails via a user interface or APIs.
Mailjet’s user interface is available in 5 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian) and enables marketing teams to create, test, and send emails. Its drag & drop email builder helps users create responsive emails. The user management and content locking enables companies to better control their brand image and accounts.
Mailjet’s infrastructure can send up to 15M emails/hour (per user) via their Email API, even during peak sending periods. The proprietary architecture of Mailjet is based on low-level optimized code and a distributed cache strategy, which allows it to achieve the rapid processing. Mailjet is ISO27001 certified and GDPR compliant.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS FOR ALL
Mailjet’s Support team can answer questions and resolve customer issues in English, French, German, and Spanish. Enterprise accounts benefit from a dedicated Customer Success Manager to assist in onboarding.
Passport is Mailjet’s email editor that helps you create responsive emails in minutes and enables you to collaborate in real-time with other users inside the builder!Work as a team with Mailjet by inviting your team members to your accounts and defining each person’s role to increase productivity and ensure brand consistency.Check your campaign’s real-time statistics including opens, clicks, bounces, and more.Integrate Mailjet in less than 5 minutes and start sending emails via SMTP relay or Send API.Mailjet’s flexible infrastructure can process millions of emails per hour for customers worldwide with infinite scalability, real-time statistics, server availability, and distributed architecture.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|1. Bronze||$8 .69 for Basic / $18 .86 for Premium||30,000 emails per month|
|2. Crystal||$17. 06 for Basic / $37. 76 for Premium||60,000 emails per month|
|3. Silver||$62. 06 for Basic / $87. 26 for Premium||150,000 emails per month|
|4. Gold||$150. 26 for Basic / $206. 96 for Premium||450,000 emails per month|
|5. Platinum||$300. 56 for Basic / $359. 06 for Premium||900,000 emails per month|
BASIC - All of Mailjet’s core features for a low price. PREMIUM - Advanced features to leverage your email strategy. For more information about the pricing, please check this page: https://www.mailjet.com/pricing/
Mailjet Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Mailjet Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, German|