https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/LV/6S/T0A1WSA36OTF.JPEGBad experience. Warning!It was being used to track when business emails were being opened. This is very useful for keeping in touch with clients for project management and following up on leads. MailTrack offers a very clear and simple way to see this information right within Gmail. I was briefly using a paid version of the software.,It has a clear and very simple way of displaying within Gmail (it didn't work for me, for whatever reason though),For whatever reason, this didn't work on my computer. Not the point of this review though, I know sometimes things don't work and that's OK. I tried to get a refund (within 30 days and within their terms), which was almost impossible. After emailing their refund address 4 times and no response, I tried messaging their Facebook to request a refund. I was told to try reinstalling it and the request pawned off... and follow up messages ignored. I emailed their feedback email address and also ignored. I even opened a ticket within the PayPal resolution centre which was also ignored.Funnily enough, when escalated to a claim on PayPal, they resolved it within a couple of hours. DO NOT give these people your money. They do not honor their agreement and will do anything to avoid it. Terrible.,1,Negative. Just stress, hassle, and wasted time.,,Pipedrive, Proposify, ToutApp
MailTrack

MailTrack Reviews

MailTrack
Filter 4 vetted MailTrack reviews and ratings
Chris Murdock profile photo
July 05, 2017

MailTrack Review: "Bad experience. Warning!"

• It has a clear and very simple way of displaying within Gmail (it didn't work for me, for whatever reason though)
  • For whatever reason, this didn't work on my computer. Not the point of this review though, I know sometimes things don't work and that's OK. I tried to get a refund (within 30 days and within their terms), which was almost impossible. After emailing their refund address 4 times and no response, I tried messaging their Facebook to request a refund. I was told to try reinstalling it and the request pawned off... and follow up messages ignored. I emailed their feedback email address and also ignored. I even opened a ticket within the PayPal resolution centre which was also ignored.Funnily enough, when escalated to a claim on PayPal, they resolved it within a couple of hours.
  • DO NOT give these people your money. They do not honor their agreement and will do anything to avoid it. Terrible.
Useful for tracking whether your emails have been opened. Easily viewed within your Gmail. Will very clearly show when an email has been opened.
Read Chris Murdock's full review

MailTrack Scorecard Summary

About MailTrack

MailTrack is a basic sales email tracking app, downloadable online for free. It allows users to double-check from mobile to their Gmail accounts, in order to know when their emails are read with privacy and safety.