Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Backlink management (20)9.090%
- Multi-domain support (17)8.989%
- Keyword analysis (16)8.989%
- Competitive analysis (19)8.181%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Majestic SEO, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $49.99 per month
- Weekly & Monthly reports are really helpful when you want to share with your client.
- Content marketing should be improved, I believe Majestic SEO can do it better.
- We can follow our backlink profile in an easy way with Majestic SEO
- Website traffic analysis.
- Best keywords track to rank.
- Competitor analysis.
- API based data fetch for bulk data requirement.
- You can easily track and approach website onsite issues that affect website usability.
- It also helps in competitive analysis and beat our clients competitors.
- It also helps to plan a forecast marketing for our clients.
- Very cost-effective.
- Easy to use and to train on.
- Even though it is cost-effective, it has a high monthly cost.
- Having associations with sites that have bad backlinks can be have a negative effect on SEO which means negative ROI in your efforts.
- On the flip side, doing the proper research can help your outreach efforts and increase ROI significantly, it is hard to scale and attribute it directly to the tool but it definitely saves time and effort from not associating with bad sites and that is worth a lot.
- ROI is difficult to ascertain in healthcare marketing, mostly due to privacy laws. Although, Majestic has improved our insight into our digital content, giving us data to work with on the primary site, which has led to an overall increase in organic search.
- We've used Majestic to acquire new backlinks for clients by scanning competitors, reviewing their backlink profiles, and targeting some of the same domains. These backlinks have had solid performance improvements for client SERPS leading to increased conversions from organic.
- With many various tactics underway for SEO, it is hard to attribute exact value to Majestic, except knowing it's a critical tool in any SEO arsenal. We cannot say the $99 Pro Tools have attributed to a 10x ROI, for example. So it's a soft positive ROI, but definitely worth the price.
- Providing clients with in-depth SEO reporting gives clients the opportunity to review data to help bring about more positive SEO changes, primarily content, which can promote long-term organic growth.
- great return when you are pitching SEO services
- great ability to compare domain strength vs. competitors.
- Pennies on the dollar when you consider the value of a new SEO client!
- It was very useful in terms of pulling those backlinks. However, we were essentially paying for that one functionality.
- It saves a lot of time as it is much faster than some other tools to give a quick first impression of a website.
- It definitely had positive ROI for us, as we saved time on link building, but exporting competitor data and giving it to cheaper freelancers (i.e. the ones that didn't know how to mine the data themselves).
- I have been able to obtain some valuable domains. I do not have an exact return on investment but I can tell you that Majestic makes my work much easier and helps me acheive the results I am looking for.
- Majestic SEO is very useful and provided great value to our business.
- There are very few tools that are "must have" for us and Majestic SEO is among them.
- We are using data from the Majestic SEO in every proposal for our prospects so we can say that Majestic SEO helped us close tens of thousands of dollars in closed deals.
- We were able to detect spam links on time and disavow them. This saved us from a potential Google penalty.
- We could detect sources/websites that were writing about us. We reached out to them in order to further the collaboration.
- We could easily measure the marketing activities of various local teams, simply using the KPIs from Majestic SEO.
- I was able to assess more than ten links within minutes.
- They are our go-to tool for backlink analysis.
- T summarize: it delivers on the promise. It's a site management/link profile analysis tool and it does a great job with that.
- The flexible pricing plans make it very easy to customize the tool based on the functionality etc.
- We started with the free version and decided to upgrade the tool to get the additional functionalities and in-depth reports etc. SO far in terms of ROI it has been on a positive side.
- Positive : Clearly helps estimate the ROI for link building initiatives
- Positive : Reduces the chances of getting a Google penality
- Helped our team scope prospects effectively. Gives us insight into if a prospect has done manipulative link building in the past and helps us to determine if they are a good fit.
- Helps our team generate nice reports and presentations with their visuals like anchor text word clouds, graphs and charts. Easier for customers to digest.
- Competitive link analysis helps us discover new link opportunities and gives us new ideas to push customers forward in search engines.
- Faster approval of backlink strategy because it was easier for internal and external clients to grasp strategy
- Won accounts because of data used in technical site audit
- Efficient monitoring of backlinks and proactive link removals allow us to retain clients throughout algorithm changes whilst also opening up a new sales channel for SEO recoveries.
- Improved rankings in SERPs (Google & Bing).
- A more refined vision of what our link building strategy should be.
- A better understanding of how bloggers share our content.
- it allowed me to identify spam links from a previous link building service that should have been deleted years ago