We are a small firm and we don't …
- Email deliverability reporting (14)8.282%
- Dashboards (7)7.676%
- List management (7)7.272%
- WYSIWYG email editor (7)6.969%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Makesbridge, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $30 per month
Makesbridge is a marketing automation solution that is focused on offering automation and other core marketing capabilities. The vendor says that platform is the first to provide a combination of power, economy, package flexibility and support. The on-demand product is delivered without long-term obligation via a monthly subscription.
Makesbridge was founded in 2001 and is located in Saratoga Village, California.
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Lead nurturing
- Supported: Lead scoring and grading
- Supported: Data quality management
- Supported: Automated sales alerts and tasks
- Supported: Calendaring
- Supported: Event/webinar marketing
- Supported: Social sharing and campaigns
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API
- Supported: Role-based workflow & approvals
- Supported: Customizability
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
- Supported: Manual Automation Controls For Sales Staff
- Supported: Automation Circuit Breakers
- Supported: Shareable Analytic Chart Player
- Supported: Automated Tagging
Visit https://www.makesbridge.com/video-guides#use-cases to watch Makesbridge video.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
|Supported Languages||English, Western European|
- The application is very easy to navigate. The work spaces are clearly delineated, and the iconography makes it easy to discern which "section" or tile is responsible for a specific component of the marketing plan.
- Setting up an email campaign with a beautiful HTML template is a piece of cake.
- Salesforce integration is clean
- Email Design
- Running Reports
- Using the Auto Bots
- Using Nuture Tracks