ManageEngine ADManager Plus Reviews

April 22, 2020
Matthew Garufi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

We did not research any other applications. ADManager Plus was the first that appeared in our search. After a demo with their sales team, it was apparent that this was the application we wanted. The price was perfect too. We ordered it right away and implemented it within a couple of weeks.
Read Matthew Garufi's full review
March 12, 2020

Alternatives Considered

As far as reporting, ADManager Plus is on par with these other companies, but you would need an additional module to get the exact same reports. The items that put this in front of the other companies is the ability to create users and make group/permission changes.
December 17, 2019
Joe Perri | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

My company already owned ADManager when I started with them. If I remember correctly, it was chosen because it is a fairly cheap tool and because we also use Manage Engine's Service Desk Plus application. ADManager's main competitor (in my eyes) would be PowerShell, now that I have become more proficient with scripting it is rare that I use ADManager except to create users using one of the templates we created. The standardization you get with the templates is really great, it could also be done using an XML file and PowerShell, but why fix what isn't broken?
Read Joe Perri's full review

ManageEngine ADManager Plus Scorecard Summary

ID-Management Access Control (2)
Password Management (4)
Account Provisioning and De-provisioning (4)
ID Management Workflow Automation (3)

What is ManageEngine ADManager Plus?

ManageEngine ADManager Plus simplifies enterprise-wide Windows Active Directory management and reporting.