What is ManageWP?
ManageWP is a WordPress management dashboard designed to allow users to manage multiple WordPress sites with ease. From one centralized platform, users can perform individual or bulk updates and streamline maintenance tasks across all one's (or client) sites — no matter where they are hosted.
As a freemium product, it allows users to manage and maintain an unlimited number of WordPress sites completely free (using core features) with a premium tier reserved for advanced tools or automation.Key features | Everything needed to automate a workflow
- Centralized dashboard for site organization and managagement with 1-click website access.
- FREE monthly backups (with premium options available).
- Bulk update everything (WordPress plugins, themes and core) with a single click.
- Site monitoring (uptime monitoring, security, SEO rank, website traffic and more).
- Security and Performance checks.
- Fully customizable Client Reports.
ManageWP service helps you automate your WordPress website management, so you could focus on things that matter.
InfiniteWP, MainWP, RemoteWP
Starting Price: $1
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Starting is easy and free. Premium upgrades are there for those that need more. If you want to free up your time and let ManageWP do the heavy lifting - we are there for you with a number of automations (safe updates, automated backups, scheduled security and performance checks, etc.), site migration tools, website templates and more.
Special bundles were built for agencies and companies creating affordable discounts for customers with large number of websites.
ManageWP Support Options
| ||Free Version||Paid Version|
ManageWP Technical Details
|Operating Systems: ||Unspecified|
|Supported Languages: ||EN|