ManyChat Reviews

Diego Jaramillo | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2020

Great for Facebook Messenger automation and marketing

We are using ManyChat to automate Facebook Messenger answers through a list of keywords and sequences. The first objective is to reduce the workload by attending individual chats, a secondary objective is to build an audience of subscribers and make use of the broadcasting feature to deliver updates and promotional content regularly.
  • Automation rules
  • Sequences
  • Technical support
  • Documentation
It's great to automate canned answers to solve questions that an audience can repeat constantly. It's also great for customer service and support by answering pre-defined sequences. Also, it's great for broadcasting messages while using filters such as tags and demographical parameters. We are having open rates for over 80% of our entire audience.
Read Diego Jaramillo's full review
Denis Mutsky | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 22, 2020

Manychat - excellent bot building tool

Our company has been actively using ManyChat for our business for almost a year now. I've worked with previously with other chatbots software; however, I like ManyChat the most of them. We are using a chatbot on our website to engage with website visitors, but the most heavily used feature is the Facebook comments growth tool. This feature allows us to quickly engage with our target audience while either running Facebook Ads or organic posts and build subscribers lists. Also, chatbots will enable us to push desired actions for our app by communicating our offers to our segmented subscribers.
  • Create engaging bots
  • Easily build automated sequences
  • Improve support
  • Build better documentation online
ManyChat is a useful application to build all kinds of bots, whether you're looking to build brand awareness, engage an existing audience, sell new products or just spread out news about new offers to your list. In our company, we mainly use Facebook chatbots to push software trials to our newly subscribed audience.
Read Denis Mutsky's full review
Bo Ray | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 12, 2019

A definite must if you want to engage with leads and customers on Facebook

We use Manychat for lead generation and nurture automation inside of Facebook. Most of our message bots are quiz-style to find products/services that work for our leads. We also integrate it with SharpSpring, our automation software by using Zapier. That way all of our leads are in one place.
  • They have a great flow builder that makes it easy to create new bots.
  • I love their A/B tester. You can create 2 (or 3 or 4) different paths for a lead to go down, then set it to what percentage of leads you want to go down each path. The chatbot handles it from there. This makes it easy to test different questions, verbiage, images or anything else to see what is most popular with your leads.
  • Their custom fields make it easy to gather whatever information you want to gather, and the Zapier integration makes it easy to send that information to our automation platform.
  • Honestly, the only thing I don't like about ManyChat is their support. It seems to be almost non existent. However, that concern is negated by having a fantastic user base that helps each other out on Facebook.
We use ManyChat to gather leads for our clients (as well as ourselves). Like I mentioned earlier, it works great for quiz-style bots. I've seen it used for coupons and for frequently asked questions. I have even seen it used to give a lead the estimated value of their house! I don't know a scenario on Facebook where it wouldn't work.
Read Bo Ray's full review
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 19, 2019

Generate Leads on Facebook with the Ultimate Social Media Marketing Automation Tool

ManyChat is primarily known as a messenger bot that can be found on Facebook Messenger and that helps businesses to improve it's customer service and support. For myself, ManyChat is the ultimate social media marketing tool that has helped me to generate new leads via ourFacebook business page, communicate more effectively with potential clients at any time of the day no matter where they are in the world. Essentially, ManyChat helps my business deliver and share the content my audience needs.
  • ManyChat has a Facebook comment feature that when your audience comments on a particular post on your Facebook page then send them the information you have promised them. Once set up, is all on autopilot.
  • We have the ManyChat plugin on our website to act as a customer service chat feature for those looking for help and engage with us.
  • Have some great integrations on the pro account with payment gateways such as Stripe that allows you to charge your clients and receive money.
  • Although it is only used via Facebook at the moment it would be great to be able to use it via Instagram direct messaging.
  • I find when setting up the automated flow, which allows you to create communication sequences, is still a little complicated to get my head around.
  • They provide free training, which is great but very overwhelming and doesn't help in getting to understand how to use the features in a step-by-step way.
ManyChat is suited for those who are at the stage where they're ready to focus on generating leads, grow their email list, drive traffic to their content and ready sell their goods and services. If your clients are on Facebook and looking for your products and services, then ManyChat is the tool you need to spend some time learning to use and implementing. ManyChat is not for those who have zero interest in using Facebook to market their business or new businesses with zero interest in digital marketing.
Read Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc's full review

About ManyChat

ManyChat headquartered in San Francisco provides their chatbot building platform to deploy Facebook messenger chatbots for support and service.