Mapp Digital Reviews

Hannah Kennedy | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 21, 2013

BlueHornet - It's Not You, It's Me

Likelihood to Renew

Although BlueHornet offers helpful testing capabilities, the ESP is a bit outdated. There is a lot of room for aesthetics improvement as they are not appealing. The reporting tool is usually broken, and reporting either no, or wrong metrics. If this ESP were to update their design, as well as fix the reporting tool, I think this platform would be much better.
Read Hannah Kennedy's full review
Ben Dishler | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 26, 2013

Easy to Use Platform

Likelihood to Renew

The reporting features and cost aren't on par with some other providers out there that have very robust reporting and good price points for bulk emails.
Read Ben Dishler's full review
Pamela Rice | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 25, 2013

Blue Hornet suites my email marketing needs

Likelihood to Renew

I like BlueHornet but it has not "wow"ed me. I would not seek out a change, but will be looking to utilize the features of the system better going forward. We are facing a web redesign and there is a possibility that we will make a change if it can be integrated into our CMS platform, however that is just a possibility and not fully my decision.
Read Pamela Rice's full review
December 10, 2013

Good for simple, tough for complex

Likelihood to Renew

While our account team is very strong and they have helped us a lot, there is still a lack of functionality in the platform that needs to be addressed. The platform is stable and rarely has outages, which is a big factor for us as well. They also have good, proactive help on deliverability, which means I don't have to pay as close attention to it.

WYSIWYG email editor (1)
Dynamic content (1)
2.7
Ability to test dynamic content (1)
2.7
A/B testing (1)
Mobile optimization (1)
3.6
Email deliverability reporting (1)
List management (1)
4.5
Triggered drip sequences (1)
Dashboards (1)
Standard reports (1)
5.5
Custom reports (1)

About Mapp Digital

Built by marketers for marketers, Mapp is a family of software and customer-centric services including a sophisticated data management platform; tools that optimise email, mobile, app, social and web marketing; and campaign management and strategy consulting. Mapp Digital was created by the combination of BlueHornet and the digital-marketing related applications business purchased from Teradata Corporation in July 2016. Other components include Argyle Social, Epoxy (a mobile push app), and FLXone (a DMP product).

Mapp Digital Competitors