MarcomCentral is a marketing & brand asset management platform developed by the company formerly known as PTI Marketing Technologies, now MarcomCentral. The company is supported by Ricoh since December 2014.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/lM/0E/LM01FTLZ96KQ.JPEGMarcomCentral very trustedThe ability to offer on-demand/self-service branded, personalized, compliance-approved sales support materials to our sales professionals across our member banks has been invaluable and we continue to expand and leverage our usage of the system. It was used across the entire organization. Marcom Central addressed the problems to impact different levels of our advertising.,I like the possibility to switch between languages within one portal and be able to use the portal for more than one country. Customer service team; interactive outward-facing portal; ability to create new features if you request and fund them; easy to create simple, static templates I like that it isn't limited and has numerous capabilities to integrate with other software and multiple vendor production capabilities. I like that the MarCom Central software offers the capability to create customizable collateral for our distribution team.,No significant cons to report. The product definition process can be a bit time consuming, but the bulk upload tools help with efficiency. I do not think customers can choose the option to download and customize the same file - I've only seen either one or the other option next to a file; it would be great to have both possibilities/ two buttons (download and customize) next to a file (or perhaps I'm not aware that such an option exists). Burn through support hours quickly; coding required by Marcom team for anything involving variable pricing by format within 1 product (single- vs double-sided included),8,Fully robust tool to help manage our internal assets, ability to customize digital assets or send them to print, a way to share assets across the entire enterprise in simple, easy user interface. Marcom's print-on-demand functionality is fantastic. There are so many possibilities that we are just beginning to explore. There are some integration hiccups but mostly on our end, and Marcom has worked to help us through those as best as they can. Also, they have been very open in discussing improvements that we are looking for and keeping us up to date on the progress of those updates within their own development schedule. The depth of this software is extensive and their customer support personnel are always very friendly and helpful. Very customizable and a lot of things you can accomplish in Marcom Central. They are always willing to help us work out any need we come up with and make it work in the system.,MarcomCentral is a Marketing Departments DreamWe currently use MarcomCentral to provide online ordering portals for our customers. We build portals with only their products and brand the portals with their brand identity. We have had great successes in streamlining the ordering process for our customers. MarcomCentral also allows us to be much more efficient internally. It saves many steps in the order creation process and speeds up the production process as well.,The best part of MarcomCentral is its flexibility to solve many unique problems for our customers. It gives us the ability to build solutions that truly allow our customers to operate more efficiently. The best admin feature that I use all day, every day, is the Bulk Operations feature. This allows me to manage entire portals through spreadsheets allowing me to create and manage massive amounts of products, users, and images very efficiently. The reporting feature is second to none as well. Our most successful customers are paying close attention to the ordering history of their products. This allows them to fight obsolescence and focus on the products that their teams or customers are truly using.,A negative aspect of MarcomCentral is the lack of a true retail option. If you want to build a true retail e-commerce site, MarcomCentral probably isn't the right platform.,9,Our ability to offer customers a very robust solution has increased customer retention and profitability. Our ability to increase volume without increasing overhead has also be a big win.,Four51 OrderCloud,Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe PhotoshopGreat product for centralizing marketing collateralMarcomCentral is a great product for organizations of all size to use. It helps us to keep all of our marketing collateral organized and easy for internal staff to find and use. I'd recommend it to anyone.,Organization / categorical structure for content Customizable templates for users who might not have design skills Clean, simple design,The uploading process is a bit clunky Overall user experience from an admin side could be refreshed to be more modern and easier to use,7,It has helped us with centralizing our assets to one location, saving time and money on staff searching for the marketing collateral they need.
MarcomCentral

MarcomCentral Reviews

MarcomCentral
Filter 3 vetted MarcomCentral reviews and ratings
Christopher Vyletel profile photo
March 22, 2018

User Review: "MarcomCentral very trusted"

• I like the possibility to switch between languages within one portal and be able to use the portal for more than one country.
  • Customer service team; interactive outward-facing portal; ability to create new features if you request and fund them; easy to create simple, static templates
  • I like that it isn't limited and has numerous capabilities to integrate with other software and multiple vendor production capabilities.
  • I like that the MarCom Central software offers the capability to create customizable collateral for our distribution team.
  • No significant cons to report. The product definition process can be a bit time consuming, but the bulk upload tools help with efficiency.
  • I do not think customers can choose the option to download and customize the same file - I've only seen either one or the other option next to a file; it would be great to have both possibilities/ two buttons (download and customize) next to a file (or perhaps I'm not aware that such an option exists).
  • Burn through support hours quickly; coding required by Marcom team for anything involving variable pricing by format within 1 product (single- vs double-sided included)

Pros: I like that we can easily add products and how simple it is for our static products. It's easy to add users, products and cost centers. The approval process for products is easy and intuitive. It's a localized resource that our users can use.

Cons: The back end of the product is fairly slow. It takes a long time to add products because of how slow it is at times. The reporting for the portal could be better. I know the Business Intelligence feature was created to solve reporting.

Also sometimes we experience difficulty with customizable products. I feel like there's more options to build this out more based on the users needs.

Overall: It's a localized place where users can find collateral and promotional items.

Read Christopher Vyletel's full review
Brady Manthe profile photo
March 09, 2018

Review: "MarcomCentral is a Marketing Departments Dream"

• The best part of MarcomCentral is its flexibility to solve many unique problems for our customers. It gives us the ability to build solutions that truly allow our customers to operate more efficiently.
  • The best admin feature that I use all day, every day, is the Bulk Operations feature. This allows me to manage entire portals through spreadsheets allowing me to create and manage massive amounts of products, users, and images very efficiently.
  • The reporting feature is second to none as well. Our most successful customers are paying close attention to the ordering history of their products. This allows them to fight obsolescence and focus on the products that their teams or customers are truly using.
  • A negative aspect of MarcomCentral is the lack of a true retail option. If you want to build a true retail e-commerce site, MarcomCentral probably isn't the right platform.
If you are looking to support a marketing department this is the platform for you. If you are looking to build an e-commerce site, I would look at other options. If you want to do both, then you have a difficult choice to make. If you want to drive print, or support print products, as well as fulfillment products, then MarcomCentral is going to be tough to beat.
Read Brady Manthe's full review
Corey Clark profile photo
March 23, 2018

MarcomCentral Review: "Great product for centralizing marketing collateral"

• Organization / categorical structure for content
  • Customizable templates for users who might not have design skills
  • Clean, simple design
  • The uploading process is a bit clunky
  • Overall user experience from an admin side could be refreshed to be more modern and easier to use
MarcomCentral is a fairly easy product to use and works well for us!
Read Corey Clark's full review