Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
MarketMuse is a content intelligence platform that helps users improve content quality. Its AI-powered platform increases organic presence, improves productivity, and drives revenue.
MarketMuse’s patented AI collects and analyzes content, prioritizes the best opportunities based on authority and ROI, generates initial drafts and builds industry-leading topic models so that the user can always write the best content on any topic.
MarketMuse can be tried for free to accelerate content research, creation, and optimization process, and so the user can publish faster and fearlessly.
- Supported: AI-Powered Content Data
- Supported: Content Research
- Supported: Content Writing
- Supported: Content Optimization
- Supported: Competitive Content Analysis
- Supported: Link Building
- Supported: User-Intent Tools
- Supported: Content ROI Tools
- Supported: Content Briefs
Frequently Asked Questions
- Availability of content inventory on MarketMuse makes it easy to measure the quality of the content before uploading or updating it.
- With AI-generated content, I am able to write and upload content like a pro that has high-ranking keywords.
- Identifying key topics and subtopics while creating content to upload on the blog saves a lot of time.
- Unavailability of free trial or freemium version to try the platform.
- MarketMuse is highly priced, but the cost is worth the impact.
- Content optimization
- Keyword suggestions
- Keyword density suggestions
- Would be nice if the connect feature was domain swappable
- A better way to save and import queries would be nice
- Having some writing tool integrations would be nice
- It provides an invaluable heatmap comparing your article to top-ranking articles on the same topic.
- It gives you an idea of how many times a particular phrase should be mentioned in an article to be considered authoritative.
- Being nit picky, but I would love to have the AI use British English :P
- The Connect application very rarely provides internal link suggestions that are actually relevant.