Screenshot, Annotate & ShareMarkup Hero is an annotation and screenshot tool designed to allow users to capture ideas, communicate clearly, and save time.Features Include:ScreenshotsDesktop app for Mac, Windows & LinuxWorks on any device including mobileChrome extensionAnnotate screenshots, PDF's, images and…
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Project Management App Demo - Markup Hero's Annotation API
- Tech Details
Markup Hero is an annotation and screenshot tool designed to allow users to capture ideas, communicate clearly, and save time.
- Desktop app for Mac, Windows & Linux
- Works on any device including mobile
- Chrome extension
- Annotate screenshots, PDF's, images and URL's
- Always editable - annotations do not flatten permanently
- Arrow, text, rectangle, oval, highlight, pen, blur, line thickness and color
- Crop and resize canvas
- Insert image on canvas
- Download and export to image or PDF
- Multi-page support
- Share links with image preview in SMS, Slack, Discord, Twitter, and Facebook
- Google Drive integration -- annotate Google Docs/Sheet/Slides
- Slack Integration - click to annotate images and PDF's
Its annotation tools integrate with SaaS applications with an API. Works with any tool and any code base.
- Start Annotating With A Click - Any image or PDF that is added to your app can be instantly annotated. Users just click the "Annotate" button to begin.
- Providing A Seamless Experience - The file opens in a defined web modal where users can annotate freely.
- Instantly Updated In App - User annotates and closes the window and changes are reflected on the original file.
- Always Editable Across Devices - Users can re-open the annotation window at any time and make edits. The file will again be updated to reflect changes.
- Supported: Screenshot from Mac, Windows and Linux
- Supported: Annotate screenshots, images, PDF's, Google Docs and Websites
- Supported: Powerful markup tools like arrows, crop, highlight, blur, text, insert image and multi-page
- Supported: Share links, copy to clipboard, export to image and PDF
- Supported: Flexible API to integrate annotation tools with any SaaS or web application
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||26%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||10%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||4%|