Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Masergy is being used by our entire organization. The business problem that it solves for is lack of communication avenues. With Masergy, I have the app on my PC and my cell phone, allowing calls to be answered on either. I no longer need to worry about missing a call if I am not at my desk.
- Reliable - I don't receive many direct phone calls, but when I do I can be sure they'll pop up on my screen.
- Ease of use - Very easy to make and receive calls.
- Convenient - I can listen to and save my voicemails straight from the app.
- Clunky UI in some areas - Settings for example. You have to drop down boxes to get to your audio settings. This is time consuming while trying to fix your audio devices.
- No easy way to switch audio devices.
- No 'universal' text box to type a number in to dial. You have to click a tab. I sometimes type the number in the 'What's on your mind' box accidentally.
Masergy is a great tool, however I don't know if it distinguishes itself apart from other VOIP tools. I believe Masergy would be more effective for end users that dial out often. I typically have meetings and use another tool, so Masergy is only used usually a few times a week for me.
Read Scott Puhac's full review
I cannot rate their support as I have never needed it.