Masergy Reviews

Scott Puhac | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 14, 2020

Masergy - No complaints!

Masergy is being used by our entire organization. The business problem that it solves for is lack of communication avenues. With Masergy, I have the app on my PC and my cell phone, allowing calls to be answered on either. I no longer need to worry about missing a call if I am not at my desk.
  • Reliable - I don't receive many direct phone calls, but when I do I can be sure they'll pop up on my screen.
  • Ease of use - Very easy to make and receive calls.
  • Convenient - I can listen to and save my voicemails straight from the app.
  • Clunky UI in some areas - Settings for example. You have to drop down boxes to get to your audio settings. This is time consuming while trying to fix your audio devices.
  • No easy way to switch audio devices.
  • No 'universal' text box to type a number in to dial. You have to click a tab. I sometimes type the number in the 'What's on your mind' box accidentally.
Masergy is a great tool, however I don't know if it distinguishes itself apart from other VOIP tools. I believe Masergy would be more effective for end users that dial out often. I typically have meetings and use another tool, so Masergy is only used usually a few times a week for me.
I cannot rate their support as I have never needed it.
Read Scott Puhac's full review

About Masergy

Masergy provides managed communications and contact center (powered by Cisco Webex), managed SD-WAN (powered by Fortinet), as well as managed security services.